Conan filmed a segment in front of a gay nightclub and everyone is offended

Conan filmed a segment in front of a gay nightclub and everyone is offended

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's been a month is it not out yet?

This is why degenerate white people need to be wiped by Putin ASAP

>In subsequent comments, she raised concerns with O’Brien’s presence at the club. “I don't need to know what he's joking about to know that he's taking millions of people into a space that is private for a good reason,” she said in a response to her Instagram post. “I'm not humorless about any subject. But turning a space like this into a comedy spectacle for a largely straight American audience with no context other than the club being private and gay is a problem. It's private for a reason. Taking your selfie out front is one thing. Conan is a comedian that millions of people watch nightly in a country on the verge of having Donald Trump for a president. That context matters.” It’s unclear whether or not O’Brien was allowed entry into the club.

Why are women so humorless?

inb4 cancelled

any source?

>the country on the verge of having Trump for president

CTR is giving up already?

He the last good guy in television.

Anything else is shit.

Now that ATT bought TimeWarner maybe he'll kick out.

what is berghain and who is the black madonna?

>what is berghain
A gay club.

>who is the black madonna?
This irrelevant tumblr looking landwhale.

gay club and trannie nigger perhaps

Why have you been posting this image for months now? Nobody cares anymore

Gay Club in Berlin

>'m not humorless about any subject.
>I don't need to know what he's joking about to know that bla bla muh feelings
Why are these special snowflakes so fucking retarded?

>everyone is offended
Only disgusting fucking queers

This.
I'm German and I wanna watch this now more than ever.

>pushing this so hard for almost two months
>nobody gives a shit

I'm sure they would've appreciated this more on Sup Forums, OP.

Link the fucking segment already. I want to know what they're getting so upset about.

Berghain isn't a gay club, you ultraplebs

you should've seen the look on Anderson Cooper's face after they were forced to report on the O'Keefe videos

Berghain isn't a gay club

Berghain isn't a gay club. Loads of faggots, sure, but not a gay club.

I'm with the homo. Stop pushing gay shit on everyone. I don't wanna know about how he had a show in a gaybar.

>Gotta shove Trump in this somehow!

While I don't care about him filming this segment and in fact might actually look forward to it: Not only is Berghain not gay, but the reason they're so upset is because Berghain is already too famous for it's own good. Everyday they turn down literally thousands of normies trying to get in who all get upset, and this segment will bring in even more people who really don't fit in there. Berghain might be the most famous club on earth, it's also one of the least normie friendly ones.

this

Don't know why people are pushing this. They have one night a year I think to hearken back to a gay thing they used to but apart from that it just happens to be a hugely hedonistic place that gays happen to go as well, and gays tend to be more exhibitionist and obvious

This is old and Berghain is no gay club.

>"X did something and people are Y"

She's right, you know. Gays in the U.S. are being thrown off of rooftops.

Oh wait, that's the Middle East. God forbid Donald Trump gets elected and stops people like that from getting into this country

>it's a conservacucks pretend they care about gay people because they need votes desperately episode

Berghain is so bad. Everyone there is a pretentious dipshit that can't even get into real techno/house/"edm" so they just recycle Resident Advisor favorites. Most overrated club of all time, people barely even danced like a fucking boiler room set when I was there

>you won't believe how Z reacted, click through these 15 slides to find out

Christ, this is like the epitome of "NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEE"

The fact that they try to justify it by claiming it's to protect homosexuals makes it all the more laughable

>Donald is going to shoah the homos

So they filmed Berghain acting really retarded or something?

It's not out yet. AFAIK it's just Conan goofing off in front of the club and the people from Berghain being pissed off more normies will come there because of it.

>when I was there

you mean when you waited in front of it for three hours only to be rejected like a failed organ transplant?

>Conan is a comedian that millions of people watch nightly
kek

Context? I've been busy with work and classes so I haven't kept in touch with politics.

she's right tho

>I have to care about faggot interests to oppose violent religious fanatics

Literally never heard of it.

Same with most liberal things, they need to keep the reality of it a secret or else it would be widely condemned

Fucking queers fucking liberals

Killing fags & degenerates is one of the things muslims do well
of course they have their own degeneracy like fucking young boys but thats neither here nor there

>they need to keep the reality of it a secret
says a neckbeard who posts cunny on an anonymous Tibetan Knitting Board

It's private for reason because true fag culture is disgusting and not at all about love

Yea but liberals will always pretend in public
Gotta keep their moral high ground

a guy who's been found guilty in court of doctoring videos to spread misinformation and propoganda released another heavily edited video. some news channels touched on it briefly pointing out the guys a conartist and to not take it at face value. right wingers on the internet view this as a great victory for the gop

yea ok thats why the people involved are fired and the dems are doing damage control?

Why would Trump do anything to homos? I don't think he's stated any anti-gay policies.

They weren't fired big guy. They resigned so that a manufactured controversy wouldn't distract hill dogs campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Basically videos were released that proved Democracy Partners were engaged in inciting violence at Trump rallies and committing voter fraud. The media mostly ignored the first video, and Bob Creamer, the head of DP fired Foval. Hilariously, the 2nd video, which was released the very next day, forced Creamer to step down, and at this point the story was big enough that CNN had to cover it. Now the White House is in full damage control mode

most gay guys are pretty open about their sexual exploits. every gay guy I know uses grindr and doesn't mind admitting it. where did you get that all gays promote some narrative about monogamy and love or whatever?

He's got more videos coming dipshit
This election is fking over, you dems are going to hang.

if you count the imaginary damage control you concocted in your mind, sure. if you mean people pointing out the guys a proven fraud and shill for the gop, that's not damage control

But... It's not private. Aren't gay nightclubs around to give people a place to be gay OTHER than in private? Isn't that literally the purpose they started with?

lmao ok bud

Admitting to perpetuating mass voter fraud literally does not prove a thing.

Go back to Sup Forums.

It's not a gay nightclub. It's an extremely niche nightclub that for some reason has blown up in the media and has 4 hour lines for dudebros who get pissed that they can't get in every night.

They just don't want more attention than they already have. It's basically "muh secret club".

His Orlando speech was legendarily anti-homophobia

>admission of guilt does not mean they're guilty

Fucking 10 for that display of mental gymnastics

Naw dude that's not what Facebook and Samantha Bee told me

People like this is why I'm voting Trump

Because he's literally Hitler. Everyone but straight white American-born males is doomed.

Berghain is the most exclusive and famous club of Berlin. Non-gays go in there all the time. What do they mean with "private"?

>Admitting to perpetuating mass voter fraud literally does not prove a thing.

Oh shit, ImWithHer now

He and pence have both said they'd repeal same sex marriage

Trump won?

I hear ya. Even if I didn't agree with his policies, I'd probably vote for him anyway just to see the prog butthurt

if you are into electronic music then chances are you have heard about it. if you're not then you won't have, if your american and only know US EDM then you won't have either. it is pretty famous in electronic music, but everyone knows that they are pretty selective about who can go in. you need to look right, they don't want groups of people who aren't 'berlin' going.
it isn't a gay club, but it is debauched as fuck.

Not sure. You could see on Trump Jr face that he's also paranoid of that undercover dude. Maybe the group uncovered dirty secrets from both sides.

Can't say that I am.

>people getting offended by conan

why didn't they care when he was being racist to germans at blizzcon or fucking with people in korea

>"I'm not humorless about any subject. But..."

This is literally like when Patrice O'Neal did a homeless benefit event and a columnist wrote about how she was offended by the pirate joke.

Verbatim.

>Patrice O'Neal
nigga died 2 yung

She is a bit overreacting, but like said, it's already too famous. The number one rule inside is "No Photos", because it is a safe space (kek) where you can just let go and enjoy life without having to worry that a picture of you fucking two girls in a mickey mouse costume on the dance floor will show up on facebook.

And in today's society, that is quite incredible, so props to the security at the entrance.

ฺBecause autistic degenerate subhuman faggots are faggots

>It's a staf episode

bringing it back to the states =/= repeal same sex marriage

It's not even "safe space" as much as taking photos out of the equation generally makes the experience much more enjoyable. Everybody is far more in the moment and socially engaged. Being glued to your phone in general is something you don't do at Berghain.

Improv Conan is best Conan. His show has shit writers.

>in a country on the verge of having Donald Trump for a president.

Guess you shouldnt have let obongo give the executive such wide reaching dictatorial powers, this is exactly why, but you were to fucking stupid to know that so you get what you deserve.

True, there is a reason they have Hedon at the entrance

Get those passports ready and start learning to like Hockey you fucking commie traitors.

>American audience with no context other than the club being private and gay is a problem

What else could anyone in there be doing? Quietly drinking wine and discussing the economy?

Closeted gayfag here, this woman has a point (even if she's an idiotic asshole about it). Nobody wants to be outed on television and suffer fallout from it. If my family found out I was gay they would disown me.

coward

>But turning a space like this into a comedy spectacle for a largely straight American audience with no context other than the club being private and gay is a problem.

Gays are at most 5% of the population. As a result of this every audience outside of gay only events is majority straight.

lol okay

And they're all obnoxiously loud women looking for cheap drinks. Faghags are awful.

>takes dick and is rightfully ashamed

well it's a pretty weird place to go film, considering it's a nightclub where people fuck and do hard drugs out in the open and run around with their dicks out while raving to hardcore trance and shit....

not much in there that would work well on american television to put it that way. it's more of a vice piece if anything.

the only thing from berghain that could be shown on american television as comedy, is a fake as shit piece. it's 100x more degenerate than the worst they can joke about over there

Why the fuck are there women in a gay club?

Berghain is actually a fairly nice place to be inside if you're not looking for the degeneracy (unlike some truly fucked up place in Berlin like Club KitKat). While you see a lot of people with their tops/pants off or in strange clothing, the sex and the more extreme drug use (injecting) is mostly saved for the restroom area. You're not going to see guys jerking off while sitting at the bar at Berghain.

>what is lab.oratory

t. never been there

Besides lesbians being a thing and many gay clubs being both gay and lesbian, there are always loads of straight women at gay clubs; there they can dance and have fun without being bothered by guys hitting on them.

Also, Berghain is not a gay club.

>IT IS A PRIVATE CLUB!
>Conan got permission before doing his remote there

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Well yeah, people used to get rid of prostitutes by taking pictures of the costumres lozenge plates
Now they either share an apartment downtown or move to more poor areas

Can you please explain this t gay meme to me?

I was out of town for a bit

Berghain isn't a gay club it's gay friendly but not gay. And it's fucking amazing.

>lab.oratory
Doesn't count. Gay as fuck, but it's its little own thing.