You guys are so full of shit. You faggots are the biggest dindus on the in the planet...

You guys are so full of shit. You faggots are the biggest dindus on the in the planet. You kill cops and still blame niggers for everything. Where the fuck is your accountability?

>Inb4 but but but there are more white people than black people
Ok, How the fuck does this excuse degeneracy?
>Inb4 Jews and nigger
There you go again, blaming others. You're worse than SJWs who blame whitey.

Nah, we just respect the will of making the first post the best post.

fpbp really makes u think

that fucking 3

There are like, 6 to 7 times as many white people in the US you fucking nigger

Your image literally says, at a minimum, that white people kill 6 to 7 times less cops per person.

Blacks commit crimes at a rate over 5x more than whites, and kill cops at a rate higher than whites. If you want to make judgments based on a race, raw numbers don't mean anything. You need to take into consideration their percentage of the population

The media spin on this is that it's just a racism thing, that only effects minorities, but the numbers are actually higher for whites not just for killing police, but also being killed by police.
There's a social structure problem with the role of police in communities.

Wait, how many cops did I kill, exactly?

stop posting this in all the threads faggot

you're right, really makes me think...

There are more whites than blacks.

So, what's the issue?

Maybe because there are more whites than blacks
>what are per capita statistics
Come back when you have those numbers you nigger but you won't

wow....,really makes you think

what is proportionality?

even at being a nigger a white man is better than the black one

that is kinda sad

Damn...really makes you think...

Normies,Sup Forums,Shillsquad which ever moron it is this time.

Youll quicky realize that without proper education you will not be able to defend your self in a racial thread no matter what stories you cherry pick.

This message has been brought to you by me. 0.00 sheckles have been deposited in my account.

>Shaun King
Do you really think I'm gonna read a single thing by that nigger-wannabe?

Came here to say this, that prick is so arrogant he prepends his last name to every title of every article he writes to affirm to the world that HE IZ KANGZ

And yet every other thread is about how we have to protect and expand the white race who are supposadly under threat. Gotta breed more cop killers!

The context you are thinking of is segregation.

/thread

what is 13 vs ~60 percent of the population

That's like saying more rapists are Chinese as a group since there are over a billion of them, Police should racially profile Chinese as rapists.

It's about percentage, fampai.

>has entire argument with himself in the first post and still loses
Kill yourself

Okay, now post the statistics between dindus and whites killed by police

"white" men

top kek

is this a real post or ebin australian trolling

Is the Justice Dept still counting spics as white?

Is that pic >implying cops should kill more whites than blacks? Because that's exactly what already happens.

>Written by some nigger named "King"...... HAHAHAHA!!!

Ernesto Garcia

>White Male

Toppest Kek

"From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52 percent were white, and 41 percent were black."

Amusing. When we take into account the fact that Hispanics are counted as white, I'm sure the number drops even further.
Given that blacks only account for 12% of the population, but 41% of the cop killers, I'd say it's pretty obvious who poses the greater danger.

>quote from King
Stopped reading right there.

Thank you

> inb4 the counterpoints that invalidate my position
> inb4 the the strawman i set up

> 1 post

SAGE

Ya sorry you read news from bullshit sources bro , fpbp

IM WHITE AND KILLED ZERO COPS

WHERE IS YOUR STATISTICAL GOD NOW ??!??

ill think about it

"jesus"