My ex just an hero'd. she had BPD. I feel weird

My ex just an hero'd. she had BPD. I feel weird.

More

What's bpd?

borderline personality disorder

What's hero'd?

Borderline
Personality
Disorder

The he raped me mental disorder molested chicks have, and they use to feel control after having consensual sex with an unsuspecting male victim.

Post nudes?

You are not this new, stop pretending.

An hero'd you fucking noob

she is your ex, feeling weird is alright, don't get too sad though, she was still your ex and you went separate ways.

males can have personality disorder too

Mostly it's females.

Like Schizophrenia is mostly males.

T. Psych fag.

The dangers of soy.

Pics or didn't happen

Most of em have her face in em, too lazy to censor 500+ pics.

Did you keep her corpse?

As a male that does suffer from it due to being raped by my uncle at the age of 7 I can say males are affected just as much :/

Thanks mate. Trying to follow this.

> upside down cross

she in hell now, user

Not saying males can't have it . I said females have it and it is most dangerous for their partners since. It causes the females to become violent or manipulate law enforcement to make violence in their name/get your legal record ruined because of an unstable female's accusation. Feeling if everything doesn't go exactly the way they want it to their world crumbles and lash out.

The majority of BPD's are females.

Sounds legit, sorry wasn't trying to call out. Just saying that it happens just as much.

As a male that was raped at ages six and eight, I can tell you that you're just a pussy.

As a male that is currently being raped, I can tell you that you are the pussy.

Eh, my problem is I just don't trust people. When my uncle went to jail for it my family never told him, it took years for me to actually learn and it caused me to go into a isolation and become super messed up in the head.

As a male that is currently raping you, I can tell the real pussy is this tight butthole you've got boy :3

Well, he might behave like a pussy, he wasn't however fucked like a pussy when he was six.

Also post more she's dead is not like you can shame her more.

Sorry user. Even if she's your ex that still has to hurt.

Just know you had nothing to do with it and it's not your fault

No, he was fucked like a pussy when he was seven. Brilliant observation, i'm always amazed when a nigger can tell a difference between two numbers.

“I am hurt because you are micro-aggressing against my claimed illness by not using language that indicates your utter acknowledgement and total comprehension thereof.”

>this thread

i worry my ex will anhero. what was your ex like OP?

Its mostly females because its estimated more males are diagnosed with either depression or PTSD than BPD. As someone with BPD, I can also say that your description of it is shit poor, try better.

Fucking neets

Often talking about ODing. suicide ect ect. Never took it serious. even after out relationship ended. She did tho. I don't know. People with BPD just seems unhappy living no matter what. Death is really the only way out for them I think..

nice ass I want to fuck that with my 4 inch dick

you forcibly dodged a bullet. congrats that your ex pushed everyone away with her mental disorder. you'll get over it.

She probably would've let you too. Was a nice ass...

Doesn't change the facts. BPD's are mostly women. I used to date 2 with that disorder. They fuck like mad, but when it gets bad it really gets bad.

yeah my ex has attempted suicide a few times and talks about it often. i know i probably shouldnt keep up with her like i do but i cant help it. i feel bad for her.

BPD is an observable deformity in the brain that occurs during development that makes the person hypersensitive to emotional difficulties. Source: helping room-mate get treatment.
The only real treatment is meditation and self-awareness exercises that help you recognise when you're a bitch.

Feel that too. I knew it was coming, just not when. It's so fucked tho, she's non-existent anymore. That's what I struggle to grasp.

My most recent ex also has it OP, and I was very worried she'd do the same. Ultimately you have to try and come to terms with the fact that you're only responsible for your own actions, and not the actions of others. That's not to say that you're immune to affecting others, but that situations like this largely come about from a much more expansive range of issues than you were likely even close to being responsible for, especially given her mental condition. Assuming you didn't do anything particularly fucked to her recently, which it doesn't sound like with the information available, try and find peace by acknowledging the good you contributed in her life, if peace is what you're looking for.

If she still existed, she would be making someone miserable. Now she's making her relatives miserable with her selfish decision -- but luckily she wasn't your property or an asset that lost you (anything) from her decision. it's over. it was over the moment she dumped you -- but now you can assuredly know it's over and move on without regret.

>i feel bad for her.
I did too, but you'll never get out of that hole mate... She'll never change. This sounds so fucked, but let her die...

my best friend anhero'd a year and some months ago. you come to terms with the reality but it still hurts. you cared about her didnt you? its ok faggot

I am a male with BPD lol

i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i didnt at least try. there are great things about her and she saved my life more than once. i do keep my distance tho

protip: when an acquaintance dies, you feel weird because you ask "what if" and try to sympathize/empathize/visualize what could have been. you have to *REALIZE* that it's not worth caring about anymore.

Lucky fuck. Wish my ex would off herself.

It's fine. One less genetic fuck up in the world.

Thats the thing, drop it. No matter what you'll do, she'll never change.

my girl is gonna take xanax and let me rape her
>I have 5mg.
>blue school buses

She has 0 tolerance.

How much do I give her so she blacks out and is in deep sleep?
>inc anal

>will post pics later

what if its not the mental illness that kills her though. what if its everyone giving up on her that pushes her to that point? its hard to go on living when no one loves you.

The whole thing.

why not show her face? not like she is around to care

thought about killing myself after a bad break up too.. actually know. how does it feel surviving your ex's suicide?

just curious who it was OP show us her face plz

I thought Antisocial Disorder was basically the common disorder in males that's roughly equivalent to BPD?

show her face.. just fucked a slightly mental chick want to know if it was her. north texas area rofl. i would be so sad if it was her i really liked her

Why are you posting about it on Sup Forums?

Show Her face. i want to make sure it wasn't someone i know.. her name wasn't rebekah was it?

I have no other friends,,,

maybe b/c you ignore ppl faggot. her name wasn't rebekah was it? Show her face plz? north tx area?

bro wtf answer me nigger been posting this a lot

how about you just not talk on matters you know nothing about

why are u specifically avoiding me piece of shit answer the fucking questions

That's Saint Peter's cross you ignorant motherfucker. Go suck a dick.

double dubs no comments god damn. now i am thinking it was her

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, reply?

No you're not you're a dude with an excuse for why you're a loser.

just going to put this out there. basically been texting a chick a lot lately. she stopped wanting to to talk to me. i kept trying to reach out to her. she told me to stop contacting her or she'd call the cops. i want to know it's not her.... but i can't reach out and make sure she's okay

Can I see her butthole? It would be a way to honor her memory.

y'all nigga's don't answer soon and i might end up trying to contact her and if she is around i'll probably be in trouble and then i'll want to die too. and if she's not around it will fuck me up and i'll also want to die. basically i'm in a shitty position where i need u guys to tell me she's okay

You shouldn't have dressed so provocatively around your uncle, it's like you were asking for it.

obey my dubs

Yeah, it's also referred to as drama queen disease, so more likely to affect cum dumpsters.

How do you all KNOW its BPD? Did they get diagnosed? I know someone I think has it, but its not clear enough.

Fuck man. I know someone with BPD who is dangerously close.

all this radio silence is really starting to fuck with me in a baaadd way

Unless it has the inscription it’s not.

GUYS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK this is the most i've ever been ignored i feel like you guys are fucking with me here.

Fuck, man. My worst nightmare. My girlfriend is some kind of bipolar-ish, mood disorder, severe depression with suicidal tenancies and shit. She's attempted suicide several times, once right next to me while I slept. She self harms sometimes. She used to be addicted to duster and still abuses other drugs. Everyday I worry I'll come home and she won't be alive anymore. I'm so sorry user.

Just remember it's not your fault, and you can move on and have a life after this.

well great now i think she's gone even tho i'm probably just over reacting... fuck u guys.

>drama queen disease
That's Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Those are attention seeking whores. BPDs are suicidal self hating whores.

Why does EVERYBODY and their girlfriend have some "mental illness" on Sup Forums? Are none of you normal people?

no Sup Forums is the autistic army .. everyone knows that we are not Normies .. and baby just fyi most of the country has got a mental illness these days

well bro's you guys really let me down tonight

bitch had two assholes

How so anonicunt?

this. happened to me thanks to a chicks bpd

I'm sorry about that.

been asking all night to make sure it wasn't someone i knew and got jack shit for replies

Why are you posting nudes of your dead ex gf? That's kinda grim.

Jesus, dude. How'd you manage to tie yourself up in that shit?

Google...

Get out

You're a neet and a pussy.