FPBP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LB2_Z65s0U
youtu.be/Xqxtt-wJ18Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pay denbt

Nobody ever really watched MTV I don't even know how they're still on the air

>Used to be a channel about music
>They later focused at shitty reality shows, tv shows and now anti-white propaganda

>MTV
>Used to had great shows like Beavis and Butt-Head, The Maxx, The Head, Brothers Grunt, Aeon Flux, Celebrity Deathmatch and others along with music videos
>Now today they show shit like 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, etc.

Honestly those shows about underaged mothers, and underaged pregnant girls should get taked off the air. Isn't underaged pregnancy illegal though?

um... how would you do that exactly

Since I only knew about Celebrity Deathmatch thanks to YouTube, I didn't knew it was on MTV. It was awesome for its time, way before Robot Chicken.

bix nood

Holy shit I was like - this is a really based women - until it made a remark about bleaching asshole and everything became suspicious - I went on to watch another video where it confessed it is transsexual... HOLY FUCKING shit what a bait, the one intelligent based women I find online it's actually an male.

>Robot Chicken

Great show.

Those unaged mother shows, well underage sex is illegal for example. But isn't ungerage pregnancy illegal or some shit?

I don't know about other countries but they never played music here just stupid shit like Jersey shore and teen mom. Much music was always better

>Beavis and Butt-head

Millennials will never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LB2_Z65s0U

Until last year when MTV was still in Greece, they played music video clips as well. Now they replaced MTV with Rise. But seeing this stupid SJW show, I'm glad MTV ended in Greece.

Apparently MTV came here in 2006, it all makes sense that's when we started getting cucked MTV ruined Canada!

youtu.be/Xqxtt-wJ18Y

I like Beavis and Butthead. I have been watching them on youtube. They are very funny. I wish they made more episodes.

Why are you posting le tranny

So much this.
I was all set to start praising it, until xe a trans remark.
Fucking dropped

Kill whitey amirite guise?!

When was an illegal immigrant in America, I used to love MTV.

>tfw no more Beavis and Butthead

>Norvonar is cool
>1:01
kek... aww fuck you i didn't want to get these feel

it's a man?

Merica TeleVision? Encourage Pre teen n teens having kids, spreading hate. Sounds right?