Foot doctors of Sup Forums...what’s my condition? Anybody care to suck my toe?

Foot doctors of Sup Forums...what’s my condition? Anybody care to suck my toe?

Your condition is being a filthy spic

Some kinda fungal thing I think? I had a family member have that

its fucked m8

You have aids.

I’m actually very clean, idk wtf happened here.what the fuck is wrong with my nail? It started out with a tiny bit of fungus at around age 8-9 ..20 years later this is its progress

It started at around age 8 after I got an ingrown toe nail n never took it out ...I think I woulda died if I had aids already a long time ago

You got a fungal infection. Go to a foot doc and get it removed. Perminatly. I'm not kidding. Its almost impossible to get rid of.

I’m scared and embarrassed I’m pretty sure I woulda taken care of it when it started out 20 years ago....I usually just trim it down with a nail clipper

pour alcohol on it. it should kill it but it will have to grow off and it might come back in a few days.

Fungus

Scared of what? Pain? They numb it before they pull it. The phenol just smells funny. Embarrassed?? Its a foot doctor. Your toe is 101 shit compared to the stuff they see. Quit being a bitch and rid yourself of that nasty ass toe man.

they remove the nail and it'll grow back.

foot fungus that got under the bed of the nail. meds might work but that nail looks too fucked to salvage. doctors may need to remove it and disinfect it. youre lucky that your other toes are fun. it's a relatively quick fix but youll have to fix it before it gets worse.

vinegar soaks followed by scraping work wonders. It'll hurt like hell at first till you get the fungi out from under the nail to relieve the pressure though.

fine***
damnit

>fucked up nail is obviously fucked up
>complaims when tell to get medical attention

Why even start the thread in the first place?

My girl of 12 years has NEVER seen my toes ..idk how I’ve kept it secret for so long ....I just let you Sup Forumsitches on one of my deepest secrets ..but I will investigate on getting it fixed very soon..thanks motherfuckers

This user is correct. Happened to me. Much better without the nail.

You have problems with the nail growing correctly due to type 2 diabetes.

>Foot doctors of Sup Forums...what’s my condition?
Female, approximately 4 feet tall
Severe onychomycosis to the base of the first toe lunula
Entire foot infected with tinea cruris
4rth and 5th toes show signs they may have been broken once.

Stop wear those stinking boots
In fact throw away all your shoes.
Spray your feet daily with anti-fungal
go barefoot 8 hours a day or more
No alcohol for 6 weeks so the antifungal can work

You're probably going to need your big toenail removed entirely so the fungus doesn't get into the bone and require amputation

>so the fungus doesn't get into the bone and require amputation
Shit just got real

They chemically burn the nail bed preventing it from growing back. we don't even need toenails

Osteomyelitis
More common than you would believe

OP you need to see a real doctor. Your toenails look like they're clubbing which means you could have heart disease.

Necrosis

Agreed. My wife is down to 3 toenails left. I love it. Its almost a new fetish of mine. Toes without nails.. Mmm...

Just googled it, really interesting

She can stick her toe in your ass without scratching?

This is also true. Thanks.

No problem, glad to help you explore your fetish

So yeah it could be osteo, but in order to confirm that you'd need a CRP/Sed rate which are two labs, plus it'd be nice to see some imaging.

Overall it doesn't really look like osteo though, then again if you are diabetic the odds go up of course.

More likely things like an abscess, cellulitis (skin infection), lymphangitis (if it looks like it's spreading up in a streak pattern) or just a fungal infection

From just eyeballing it fungus would probably be the top of my differential, with osteo waaaaay low and the other junk I mentioned a lot higher up. Anyway go visit your pcp so they can work you up and give you antifungals or antibiotics.

>I'm clean
>doesn't exfoliate
Fucking degenerate

Amputation is your only effective option.

>holy fuck that pinky toe

what the fuck do you mean you're clear? you're clearly not white, u dirty mudskin wetback.