Panty sniffing/stealing: Why do you do it? Whose panties do you sniff/steal? Have you ever been caught doing it...

Panty sniffing/stealing: Why do you do it? Whose panties do you sniff/steal? Have you ever been caught doing it? Share an interesting story.

they just smell of piss and shit
why even do it

Wouldnt you want to smell your crush’s used panties

Not even a little bit.

Confirmed fag

after a day of wearing it
it will smell of piss and shit

My boss was out of town and my friend was babysitting their house. We went over there and tripped acid. As it was ending and we were going to sleep there, I snuck into my boss' daughters room for a sniff and fap.

Yeah, that's logical. I don't like the smell of piss, therefore I'm gay. Genius.

The ones ive smelled werent even close to piss and shit

I sell mine. Tried earlier but thread pruned. Im in bed so no picture proof for tonight but if you're interested email me [email protected] and ill send proof and whatever. I get off knowing people enjoy them.

I am not convinced you even like the person if you can't even do something as trivial as sniff their soiled panties.

Eh, I appreciate the female form, but humans are disgusting. Pretty much can't touch anyone unless they have just washed.

Dirty sex is the best sex

Yes, it is great because it is disgusting. That is the point.

I stole my teachers' and jacked with them when we went on a school retreat.

I feel that vomiting in revulsion might spoil the mood.

I smell my girlfriend's panties just about every time she leaves the house

She's a big gal so her coochie smells pretty strong. Good, but strong

i have at least 30 pairs individually ziploc bagged, they stay fresh that way

Back at my old apartment, I used to grab girls' panties out of the dryers, jerk off into them and throw them back in cum and all. nobody ever made a complaint about it to the office as far as im aware. was probably getting the same bitch's panties. there were only a few people that would wash their laundry that late into the night and theyd just leave them in the dryer until morning. so I had plenty of opportunity.

I often house sit for one of my aunts, she has a puppy and often tells me to drive over for a bit to let her out to do her business outside.

My aunt does laundry on the weekends when she has more time, me being there on a friday and her panties are always in the dirty basket.

That's getting a bit weird user. But all the power to you.

My G/F's daughter. She is such a slut. Goes out all the time with her friends to clubs, comes home strips and goes to bed leaving clothes all over the house. I get up in the morning and find em in the bathroom laundry, on the stairs or just outside her room. I'd love to stuff a pair into her mouth. I'd bend her over, and fuck her silly and let her mascara run down her cheeks and onto her little frilly white undies stuffed in her mouth. I've got a nice little collection going but sometimes I return a pair or two of them to the laundry after I've used them a few times. ;-)

i would get girls i fucked to give me them after

I stayed at my sister in laws a few time while traveling on business. While she was out I cruised thru her dirty laundry basket and her crusted panties had the most glorious pussy smell/ Now when I sniff my wifes, I can jack to the thought of how both of their pussys smell the same. Fuuuuu

I would do the same, it's nice to have a trophy

>ziploc bagged
damn, I wish I had thought about that with some that I had stolen and smelled like heaven, now all the smell is lost

I've jacked off into my future sister in law's panties numerous times

I love the fact that my semen has been inside her

If she's old enough why not? I'd totally fuck my gf's daughter if she was legal, not like my gf is my wife and the kid is my daughter. She's another female in the house and that's it.

I would, but even though she's a slut, she is even a worse bitch. She'd try to blackmail me after the fact and threaten to tell her mom, whom I love and been with for some time. A guy can still enjoy the sights and smells of the slut of the house though. A man can dream!

I got caught sniffing my cousins panties once. The problem is that she was wearing them at the time. Oh, and it was like the whole family who saw me doing it. It really ruined the rest of her funeral.

Not really stealing, but my wife leaves me her dirty panties for me when she leaves town. I always use them and she always knows/doesn't mind.

>Why do you do it?
I'm a lonely loser.
>Whose panties do you sniff/steal?
My nieces. The oldest is 14 now but I've been jerking off with her panties for years. Her dirty panties smell and taste so bad but so hot.

Why ? Because it’s hot, used panties smell is amazing.
Who’s ? Everyone’s I’ve done since I was little it was my sisters, cousins, friends and now that I’m older friends again the best ones come from those in relationships or married also more risky so even better.

I’ve been caught when I was younger, my sister caught me once when I was a teen like 15/16 I was in her room just grabbing a pair. When she caught me I just told her they looked hot and wanted to give them to my gf to wear at the time.
She thought it was weird that a pair of hers I’d think would be sexy on a girl.
She let me take them.