TRUMP/BREXIT BTFO

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/85173208/?client=safari#

Stephen Hawking the genius thinks that Britan should stay in the EU, and Trump shouldn't be president

Other urls found in this thread:

dignitas.ch/?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't take retards seriously

I thought he's supposed to be a genius
Why can't he understand why many people like Trump when a comic book artist like Scott Adams can?

My thinking exactly

>Stephen Hawking the genius thinks that Britan should stay in the EU
And we think he should have been sent to Dignitas a long time ago.

NWO is real

Anyone notice how negative Stephen is?

He's so far removed from the real world. He is super smart, but doesn't know what the shit is going on

Stephen hawking doesn't "get" a lot of things.

Like erections, or urinary continence.

a fucking wheelchair

He can't even wipe his own ass and has been coddled his entire adult life.

Holy fuck, Stephen Hawking is still alive!

he should stick to making things up about theoretical fields of science

dude cant even go to the bathroom by himself, probably doesnt know shit about anything

If had to go to public schools with illegals he'd understand.

Are they just using celebrities to make people think that leaving is a bad thing? Fuck.

Imagine being a super inteligent human who can only move his eyes and has to speak through a creepy computer voice.

Didn't mean to quote hahe

Stephan hawking has no connection to the real world. Essentially, he's just a brain in a tank.

He's been a vegetable for years, all his speeches are pre recorded by his family, look it up.

Scott Adams is more intelligent in a jack of all trades sense compared to wheelchair redditor. Scott Adams is self aware and can pick apart human interaction, while wheelchair spergman is so autistic he's more of a savant than a genius (not trying to undermine his success in his very specific fields, mind you)

But yeah I loathe popsci figures and I'm not even a STEM major

>has to speak through a creepy computer voice.
he keeps the voice on purpose. He's been offered upgrades and what not, but doesn't want to change it

Didn't everything Wheelchairman say about blackholes turn out to be wrong?

Help me out here STEMfags

He's a physicist not a sociologist

What kind of upgrades? Just updated voices or?

>Didn't everything Wheelchairman say about blackholes turn out to be wrong?
If i remember right, the Hawking paradox was solved (if thats what you call it) when they found out black holes do emit some type of radiation or some shit
#blackholesmatter

are those his last 4 teeth?

sure makes you think...

thats the problem with all these astrophysics, quantum theory fags etc

the fields are 90% guessing and theorizing and 10% actual hard science, dude needs to shut the fuck up and stick to his theories.

not so fucking smart then is he, I flopped out of school with no qualifications yet I can see the reasons why Brexit is important for my and others futures and why Donald Trump is a reaction to decades of career politicians fucking America over yet mr 'genius' cant?!

Being good at astrophysics doesn't make one good at geopolitics.

>updated voices or?
Well i think his speech selection system has been upgraded, but hes keeps the same voice through all of them

God damn, someone shoot that poor guy in the fucking skull and put him out of his misery.

Based Stephen really represents the majority of Americans and Europeans. :^)
The worst is you are going to have thousands of self-proclaimed geniuses but under-achievers using him as an example as if it has any value in our everyday life.

Mr Genius gets EU funding.

FPBP

I concur.

He keeps his current voice because it's how the world knows him. Some much more natural sounding with a British accent would be more true to his human voice before he lost it but no one would recognize it as him.

I'm not surprised Hawking doesn't get it. He thinks in a completely different way than most humans. I'm surprised he even acknowledged the election.

Then don't vote for him. GEEZ.

Appeal to authority. Anyone who believes something just because someone else does is a brainless retard who should consider exiting the stage.

Intelligence and wisdom are two entirely different things .

>Dignitas

???

fucking savage.

I'm surprised his family haven't forged a suicide note and sent him on his merry way yet.

well yea, its his signature thing. das wut imma sayin nigga

dignitas.ch/?lang=en

Suicide clinic.

probably squeezing him for all the money they can

FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!

>As I drift into the abyss.

You know what else he doesn't get?

Out of his chair.

Fucking fidget.

Stephen Hawking is the perfect example of some sick cosmic joke.

>when u nutted but she still suckin

You don't even need to go that far. Pretty much everyone in this board is an average person, and we can understand why Trump is so popular.

It doesn't take 190 IQ to figure it out, Stephen.
Also, is he really that far gone? I was never sure if he understood anything more than physics, but it seems like he can't process the basic info on politics. Maybe it is because he can't browse Malaysian boat repair forums in search of the truth, so he just eats up what the (((chosen))) tells him?

Looks like a shih tzu.

Ayyy.....

Thanks for confirming everything we needed to know about low information chav right wingers.

SAVAGE

>implying an autist who sits on his ass all day and never goes outside would know a thing about society let alone politics.

They called it hawking radiation, mostly because of all the hard work he put into being wrong.

Fpbp

Underrated.

Yeah, he is always very pessimistic. Talking about how aliens will kill us, computers will kill us, humanity will kill itself, etc.

He obviously just hates life. Put the old fruit out of his misery already.

>British Teeth everyone

Most scientists are autismo lords, my step father is an astrophysicist and he doesn't shut up about physics at all, ever. And in regards to politics, he's on the right but he's retarded, just goes off on one and when you tell him to be quiet because you want peace, he doesn't shut up.

At least with Stephen you can unplug his voice machine.

Sup Forums

BTFO
T
F
O

By high IQ Stephen Hawking.

Sup Forums chimp out ensures as they cannot handle the fact that he knows better after shilling iq tests for weeks on end.

He's lucky he has any at all.

We have chavs in Essex with higher IQ's than him.

SAVE US TRUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=_kFQaNd0_Vk

THE LEFT IS OUT OF CONTROL

THIS IS THEIR END GAME

That's because his family asks him these questions and those are his responses.

Example: What do you think about aliens?
>bleep bloop kill me
How do you feel about robots?
>bleep bloop kill me

He's a speak and spell on wheels that shits itself.

Stephen Hawking also doesn't get things off the any shelf

Scott Adams say rape is a natural male instinct.
I think he has more insight to a specific subset of people that he is a member of.

I wonder if he even responds at all even more. If one of his family members or aids was faking all of his responses through his computer, would anybody ever know?

I bet he hasn't actually been able to say anything in years.

I'd like to imagine Elon musk paid off all his aids to make him say outrageous things that he knows are wrong.

Name an animal that does not rape.

Civilization itself runs contrary to our natural instincts. Unprogrammed by society, we would all be wild savages.

He's probably a globalist out of interest to human advancement to space so it makes sense. Lax on him lads he's a chill guy

He drifted into the abyss long ago, probably installed a word filter to stop the words
"kill me" etc..

>actually intelligent man says voting for trump is retarded
>retarded neck beards on poll get defensive and say he is wrong
>h-h-he d-doesn't know, g-go back to t-talking about space, wheelchair

Lol

>Scott Adams say rape is a natural male instinct.
really?

He's an EU shill, therefore an enemy, but there's a possibility that David Cameron had someone hack his voice machine.

The problem is that there are so few geniuses and so many dumbfucks that get to vote.

>Trump has higher IQ thank Hawking

If Hawking wasn't in a wheelchair, nobody would give a shit about his theories.

I wonder who threatened to turn off his chair

Why doesn't he just use cerebro to make everyone vote for hillary?

Can you really blame him? I mean if I were born like that I'd be depressed to.
Fuck. Can you imagine it? Being born British?

It would be hard to say it isn't when humanity has been doing it for thousands of years, still does, and had western society as most know it come from the Rape of the Sabine Women

Killing is a natural male instinct and impulse too
I'd like for you to argue otherwise

This
The only thing hes done is be disabled and think about black holes. And recently hes gone back on everything hes said claiming black holes might not even exist
Hawkings life is basically just one big pity party "look this disabled man can talk about space just like you can when you're relaxing in a hottub with some bros!"

>T H I S
>H
>I
>S

Who niggers? They rape

Say that to my face faggot, not your fucking computer.

Yeah, I get that Stephen Hawking is a genius and all, and has helped develop physics and what not. But I don't hold him to a high regard, at all. Nothing he has done has ever changed our world.

As another user said. "Put this pessimistic old fruit out of his misery"

>retards on image board saying renown physicist is retarded for not knowing about why Brexit or Trump are happening

My father is a college professor and he can't process it either. Let me tell you something about college people: They're removed. My father is still living in the 90s-00s in terms of politics. He only talks to students and other professors. He does not understand why Trump is popular at all, and he thinks he's Hitler and he's going to kill Muslims and Jews, nuke the world, deport everyone that hasn't been here for [x] amount of years, etc etc. That doesn't take away the fact that he's smarter than nearly everyone here when it comes to biology, specifically neurobiology.

He wasn't born like that

At this point im actually wondering if hawking can communicate at all or if the kikes are putting words in his eye.

>Come upstairs and say that to my face.

Fixed.

He wasn't born like that.

You know what bothers me the most about this?

He's not even American. I'd tell him to go fuck himself, but, well...

Also, you are now aware that Stephen Hawking's computer runs off Jewish technology. Are the Intel Jews controlling what he says?

I like being white-British. We're a rare breed.

Could be worse, could be born American.

>Hawking
He doesn't have a leg to stand on fuck that guy

Stephen Hawking is a one-trick pony.