New rekt bread. Couple new things to start

New rekt bread. Couple new things to start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Karlov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That poor victim is Indian, not a Negro.

currynigger

>Shitcrunch

Fixed. Thanks user!

Not sure what's "racist" there. The dumbass went for a gun

just cage that negrit up

what the hell, she didnt even trip her

OH MY GOD, that's fucking insane!!! Is that not one, not two, but THREE American police officers behaving like police should actually behave and attempting non-lethal force before just HURDURGUNGOPEWPEPWPEW the second they see someone put their arms near their waist??

That's amazing.

Good on them though, really. They handled that situation perfectly.

On a side note, what the fuck was that guy thinking? He's gonna shoot his way out with three cops surrounding him on all sides? Who the fuck does he think he is, Wyatt Earp?

I dunno... That pretty much looks like a gun he pulled out. They also tazed him first. Unfortunately that only made him hold onto the gun even harder, while looking like he was about to pull a Jason Borne on their ass.

sarcasm
learn it
understand it

>what the fuck was that guy thinking?
this is how the nigger thinks

>went for
He got multiple shots off while being tazed.
Thank you. Gonna need a better filename though.

It doesn't matter. She failed, she gets to blame whitey. Entitlement.

Watch with sound. Sauce in metadata. He gets multiple shots off while being tazed.

I get hard when I see niggers getting blown away by a hail of bullets.

They should go to the ghetto in Einsatzgruppen and to that until the ghetto is a public garden fertilized by nigger corpses.

Does going for a gun automatically mean he must die? He was on the ground convulsive and incapacitated from the tazer, it would have been just as quick and easy to run up, pin and cuff him as it was to draw, run away and shoot him with an entire clip.

I mean if that's police procedure sure, but they had him on the ground and they all ran away like scared little bitches. Why no one ballsy enough to tackle and pin the bitch?

Test

dindu was just pulling out his gun shaped food stamps. why was he shot?

story? source?

holy fuckkkkk, the one kid survived by about an inch, he shall be fucked in the head forever

Was that kid the only one who survived?

>man comes at you with stick
>shoot him dead

why are americans pussies, it is like they lost any concept of being able to actually fight

Russian ambassador killed by Turk.

If Hitler had gone after nigs specifically, he'd have been seen worldwide as a hero...

Instant Orphan

Run don't walk

should have U-turned and finished the job

Holy shit. That was outside near the Navy base in pensacola!

Last bread 404'd
There was a video of a guy seizing while they were measuring his brain activity, anyone have the story?

did he died?

fucking niggers man

I saw a bit of a push

why you want creatures who want to shot cops walking around ?

STILL DESERVED IT

Niggers wouldn't have ever been a threat. We done fucked up by letting them feel entitled and punishing those who call them on their shit.

Videojournalist with testicles of steel.

Who's fault is it here? there's no fucking lights

>Ape charges you with a club
>You don't know what kind of stimulants he has taken to have enough balls to do this
>Have a perfectly functional 9mm you trained at the range to use since the academy
>Drop the gun and fight the nigger with your bare hands
Other Niggers and your partner get in a circle outside and perform the ritual of honorable combat
>Both you and your ape opponent get gunned down by a rival gang
>Another day in 56% land.

Try reading the news once in a while, you fucking twit.

>attempting non-lethal force before just HURDURGUNGOPEWPEPWPEW

fat lot of good it did.

>He gets multiple shots off while being tazed.

OPEN BORDERS NOW

No, I mean, if Hitler had rounded up all niggers and exterminated them, the world wouldn't have tried stopping him... In fact, I'd wager the vast majority of the world would've helped him...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Karlov

do you know how to fucking use google?

You gigantic faggot. That sounds great until he gets a lucky shot into your femoral in you bleed to death in 3 minutes.

>nigger comes at you with stick
>shoot him dead
ftfy

actually we fucked up by filling our entire country with them and not shipping them back after emancipation.

>He gets multiple shots off while being tazed
Well now it sounds all sexy.

My favorite part is where he tells the cops they better back up like he is gonna shoot all of them at once. This nigga thinks he's Vash the Stampede XD

This is a fact.

yes humans are animals.
Starving animals are selfish and desperate.

I think we all knew that already.

And nothing of value was lost.

He see he told him something, and unless it was "hit me twice with that stick I totally won't shoot you with this gun I have drawn on you" the looney guy was at fault.

>On a side note, what the fuck was that guy thinking? He's gonna shoot his way out with three cops surrounding him on all sides? Who the fuck does he think he is, Wyatt Earp?

Nigs are retarded. It's just the fact of their species.

>its him or them
have fun running towards this nigger as you get shot at

well at least liberals and conservatives can agree on something.

that spilled milk

wuh?
das wacist, we no dumis wi wuz kangs n shiet

Hitler went for the end game boss too soon. Go right to the root of the problem and the others will sort themselves out.

Should have started with the more easy targets like niggers.

Maybe cops just want to do their jobs and go home to their families rather than trying to prove things to retards on the internet.

It's worth "having the balls" to risk your ass trying to save an innocent life, but not someone actively trying to murder you.

>Does going for a gun automatically mean he must die?

yes it does. if you're surrounded by three cops and you start shooting, then yes.

these types of facts would be more effective without the retarded cartoons and slurs. If that's any truth to this it lost whatever credibility it had in the presentation.

Maybe i'm missing the point, maybe it's not meant to be effective, just offensive.

valid question

are non-american law enforcement incapable of shooting some nigga with a weapon?
you see here we don't take no shit, you try something like this you'll get a warning then a few bullets in your chest

guy is an american and a cop, he is taught to be fucking terrified of black people, just take a look at /b, all the hate is basically from people who are too ignorant and afraid to deal with the fact that melanin has no cognitive or social impact on an individual

B8 and gay

They way she walked away is like she just freed from her boyfriend

>dog hanging in the door frame
That is legit creepy. Thing doesnt even move.

I love this video. So much. I open it every time I see it in the thumbnail. It makes me so fucking happy.

>gang gang nigga
east side we reppin over here clown ass nigga

i hope so

das rayciss mang. brutha dinevandu nuffin

i want to believe, but i'm pretty sure it's fake

He did not follow the wae
Spit on him bradas

LURK MOAR

Congratulations, you are literally Hitler.

Them tiddays though

must suck being the custodian

MAN vs femine