Horrible animals

Kek

/thread

sorry, meant this one

but he's so cute

samefag

newfags

Dying from rabies aint cute, buddy

I used to see these spiders all the time on the Island I lived on. Nothing like being 5 and waking up and seeing one of these the size of my head making a web on the ceiling of my room. Nightmares for life.

Incorrect on the samefag. Upon seeing this thread I hastily typed "black guy" into google, scrolled down a few pics and saved that gem.

You posted the same picture twice

Want to stomp

Here is it from another angle

reminds me of this

Wtf is that?

What is it?

Orb weavers are harmless such an irrational fear

A tree.

Yesterday there was just a fierce fucking with me. But first things first. My grandmother has a sister, her son and his woman were drunk drunkards, and somehow they went to a meeting and got into a truck. Grandmother was left with her grandson. That dolboeb first, following the example of his parents, began to plump up with 12 years, and then they expand. Babka, he pissed, retired, well, everything is like people. Grandmother, too, fucked up, instead of putting him somewhere, put fucking candles in his room and believed that it was some sort of otherworldly fucked into him. I gave him icons and locked him there so that he would communicate with God. He began to fuck through the window, and somehow he leaned back from the overdose in the same room. Day three lay there. Grandmother thought that he had known God, or even Che. Karoch packed it, buried it, and the grandmother all safely scored. Then I said to my mother, that Tipo should visit the woman Nina, for no one has visited her for 5 years, and she will be very happy if her granddaughter comes to congratulate her with NG.

>filename

Well, I got ready and went to her in some wild ebony, where the bus goes once a day. She does not have a phone, and in general she does not know that someone was going to come to her. Actually, I arrived, I started yelling, Tipo Grandma open up I came. Granny in ahue, covered me with a mate, who I was and I came here. After explaining all the kinship ties, she kind of got richer and led her into the house. She gave me the place in that very room where her granddaughter lived. There was an ancient armored bed, and some kind of a half-ruined pedestal. The smell there was fucked up simply, and beside the bed a healthy white stain was absorbed into the floor, the dick knows what her granddaughter shed. She immediately sent me to the barn behind the mattress. Tipo, keep the key, and go there and look for money, but I'll warm up the dinner while you're hungry. " Well I went, opened the shed. In the barn, specifically so, stank of dolt. Among some ancient rubbish I found already splintering mattress when I cleaned it, in the gap between the boards under it was a dead dog that radiated this wonderful fragrance. I dragged the mattress, and asked Grandma Che for the bullshit, Th her dog there is dead. Grandma began to carry some kind of nonsense, that's why this dog sits there because she's punished. On the fact that the dog died, she said she was just asleep, and you, granddaughter, all fanciful, but the fact that she has been there for several months without grubbing sits, it's all bullshit and God gives her back. And she dragged me to supper, she already warmed up.

Actually, when I came to the kitchen, I was ahuele pikreleted. When asked what kind of garbage it was, she said that it was just the food of the gods, and she constantly feeds on it, and everything is fucked up. I said it was some sort of game, and I will not eat it. She took a spoon and tried to shove me into it. From one smell, I began to puke wildly, after the first tape, she lifted my hair and still shoved this shit into my mouth. I still let in a couple of tapes. Grandma began to fuck, what a dick I bluyu from her hawk. I said it was a fierce dermish. Granny was ruined, then that all her relatives are scumbags and do not like her, and fucked off somewhere. I went to the yard, where the grandmother waved her hands and walked around in circles. Seeing that I was staring at her, she took a shovel, yelled, and ran to me. I never thought that a grandmother under 90 could move at such a speed. I just started to fumble, but the door from the yard was locked. I just jumped from the wild ahui and ran fucking from there. Passed 15 kilometers to the track, caught a ride, and fucked fuck.

the bends

Okinawa Banana Spider
Most terrifying thing I've ever seen and I lived next to the jungle so I saw them daily.

You're lucky af we only see those boring huntsmans spiders where i live.

Some of them have skull looking bodies like this one.. truly a nightmarish creature if you ever saw one

An abomination

Gryllotalpa gryllotalpa

Gross. What is it?

yea that things pretty gnarly looking

European mole cricket

Truly unpleasant looking things at close range.

Disgusting

they look kind of like giant wingless bats

Nothing like seeing them in the flesh. Especially when you see that the females have dicks as big as that of the males

Fuck you, bats are cute.

the Niggers of the Animal kingdom

cute is debatable, but I do think they're cool as hell and they eat lots of scorpions, spiders, and centipedes so that is commendable

Should not be.

These fuckers everywhere

that's those fuckers that eat your tongue and live in your mouth
fuck those

only in fish,

these fucking things getting in whenever it's rainy

That blurs the line between spider and crustacean

just a regular freshwater fish

Jesus fuck, nature is scary.

Can you cook it?

Would fuck that multi anuses/10

Dayuuum wormy wormy

you gotta go deeper

not to mention all of the microscopic shit climbing all over us as we speak

Found one of these in my house this summer.

These things are fast as shit and very aggressive

What is it?

Wow Skulltula is day you?

I think its an ant lion

>2018
>rabies

pick one

Makes sense, it's a Japanese spider. That must be where they got their inspiration for it.

A sun scorpion. Basically a scorpion mixed with a spider.

Thankfully not dangerous but i didn't know that when it ran across my floor at 20mph.

Sup Forumsturd

Oh damn, Japan is pretty fucked up with insects there is those giant bees too.

Thanks for the data user.

Facesucker from
Alien

id still stick my cock in that

Yerp.. fuck them too lol. Thank god Japan is surrounded by oceans.

Bat's know what's up

Bats are awesome
Still cool to look at
Aren't coconut crabs the largest arachnids? That's cool.
Lol
Yeah fuck roaches
Orb weavers are dope and I hear they make good pets, but you say it's some kind of banana spider? Still cool
Alien thing is dope
Ticks are coolish looking but fuck them
I've always wanted to catch one of those

Most all of you are pussies afraid of spiders and shit, as long as a roach or spider (most kinds) aren't on me, they're cool to look at

Right? How can anyone not love these adorable things?

What the fuck is that?

They may have seen The Bay.

No idea.