Why are black British athletes so humble and polite while most American ones are arrogant?

Why are black British athletes so humble and polite while most American ones are arrogant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
youtu.be/ed-oXKDmca0
youtube.com/watch?v=0YWYtfGJ8kc
youtube.com/watch?v=pM42NSor1ao
youtube.com/watch?v=MMVOJ1OjvHU
youtube.com/watch?v=HKA6KCG7J_0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_S4Aro0Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok&t=6s
espn.com/espn/story/_/id/19263648/how-nigeria-rejection-led-anthony-joshua-rise-stardom
youtube.com/watch?v=U6HnmQN4SrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That ape isn't British.

our government segregated them and forced them to live apart from whites, which made them return to their african tribal roots.

Systemic failure led them to stop staying humble

because our government and populace enable it and encourage it.

Ainsley keeps them all in line

youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI

American culture embraces gangster shit and memes.

t. pic related

>British

They guy literally has the African continent on his arm, and wanted to compete for his homeland of Nigeria instead of the UK.

Is this the power of Sup Forums?

jesus fucking christ

where'd you find this pic of me

We raise our niggers right! Teaching them the ways of the intelligent white man. Dangle the dream of money and fame in front of their big wet negro lips and watch them go!

White man's burden la

This guy is mentally challenged. I'm not saying /spol/ isn't but still.

Brits in general are more polite than Americans, regardless the race

/Ournigger/ Wilder will humble your nigger.

a humble man with a criminal record

Because UK blacks aren't from "Da Hoodz"

>

youtu.be/ed-oXKDmca0

Do you see the difference?

>this is what the average Sup Forums poster probably looks like
rly meks u think

Man its funny, I was actually there when the "kek god" meme was born on /r9k/. Never expected that it would turn into this cancer.

British athletes sound retarded, while even random American athletes in college with no media training who look like complete thugs are way more polite and well spoken.

Professional British athlete:
youtube.com/watch?v=0YWYtfGJ8kc

Random American college athlete:
youtube.com/watch?v=pM42NSor1ao

Americans are loud and arrogant. Of course their blacks are going to be even worse

Are you mad that no Caribbean black players actually play for their countries of origin?

So this is the master race that Sup Forums wants to protect huh

Ya man, we Jammin

well tb h, football players in general are dumber than american athletes since you can basically quit high school if you are talented and become a star while americans force even their handegg nigs to be in college

are whites even people

Brits are no where near as polite or refined as we are taught. They're almost entirely a trashy people.

bottom pic is 100% true

not like any of the top athletes really learn anything there.

That's not an excuse. Neither LeBron nor Kobe went to college (turned pro straight out of high school) and they don't sound like complete retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMVOJ1OjvHU

youtube.com/watch?v=HKA6KCG7J_0

Meanwhile:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_S4Aro0Ko

>Those disgusting drunk savages

Muslims were right.

>that post
>that flag
Every. Single. Time.

>Lebron doesn't sound like a retard
Nigga what??

>black cunt defending blacks

Shocker. ooga booga

can confirm

But let's not pretend that Germans, especially abroad, are that much better.

Typical Amerishit boxer.

>Look at muh money

>Not keeping it in the bank and gaining interest

t. Joevin Jackson mad he doesnt live in London

That's because all the poor people go to Europe on their holidays

germs are the best tourists here tb h

bit cringy with their """fashion sense""", but all around chill people

scandinavians and especially brits on other hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok&t=6s

kek

He's a British citizen. Born here, grew up here and represents our country. His ethnicity may not be from these shores, but only Sup Forumsknobs think that matters

>and wanted to compete for his homeland of Nigeria instead of the UK.
Proof.

This why brexit isn't going to work out, these people are drags on society and there no way we can drag there massive alcohol fueled bodies along

espn.com/espn/story/_/id/19263648/how-nigeria-rejection-led-anthony-joshua-rise-stardom

He's Nigerian.

Funny you talk about dregs on society but can't differentiate between there and their.

Predictive text*

good to hear.
kind of

>He's Nigerian.
I clearly stated he was a BRITISH CITIZEN, which is correct.

>that video
wow
just wow

you're just as bad as us Hans

We treated everyone the same. The problems faced now is from the black culture imported from the USA.

Idk, maybe. Still, there's some next level retardation shown in this video.

>german ambulance in bulgaria
What's up with that?

most of the ambulances are Mercedes bough from Germany, i guess nerds were too lazy to replace the stickers, lmao

old vehicles get's sold to other countries for use. you can find a lot of examples

yeah, thought something like this.

Part of deal by the eu when Bulgaria joined up

Europe is a cheap option. When the destination is shit, expect the same from the tourists.

then how come german, polish, czech and especially japanese tourists here are pretty decent, while only the british, russian and to lesser extend dannish behave like cancer

trumps campaign was the beta uprising

brits here are ranked first as best guests i think

thank god for spain for filtering out the trash

Because "English" niggers think they're equal. Ours have no delusion about it. He's trying to win brownie points whilst thinking about how nice it would be to fuck your bitch.

Accepting him is ultimate cuck status. Kill yourself.

British piggers or polite niggers if you will only tend to start shit because of American culturalinfluences .

Because Bulgaria attracts Brits that want cheap alcohol and cheap flights.You get the morons that used to go to Blackpool. you
get our arseholes who will never appreciate your beautiful country.

Oh stop, he isn't a poet but he sounds pretty much like a regular guy. I'm sure there are a few clips out there of him sounding dumb but when you consider that he has been answering an infinite number of random questions on camera ever since he was like 14, that's to be expected. He handles his fame well.

Brits are 50/50 imo, either utter trash chavs or pretty bro tier

t. worked in Golden Sands 2 summers as a teen

ok buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=U6HnmQN4SrU

because they've got a very posh accent that makes anyone sound smart

>black
>british

Is "humble" really the first word that comes to mind when you think of Dele Alli, Daniel Sturridge, and Sol Campbell?

Kobe was raised in Italy

kek

>Not keeping it in the bank and gaining interest

nigga you are literally losing money to inflation keeping it in a checking account these days

>be nigerian
>pure kangz geneteics
>happen to get raised in britbongland
>some retards call me british

Hmm, it's almost like libtards can't into logic.

Keown, Shearer, Cattermole, Barry, Mills, Pearce, Adam, Colback, Gardner, Scholes, Parker, Jones Butt, Bowyer, Shawcross etc

>keeping it in the bank and gaining interest

fucking normies man

By keeping money on a bag like a nigger you are immune to inflation?

Elegant european ethics vs boorisjlh amerifat

AJ is plastic

He's a typical roadman thug putting on a fake, boring persona to appease Eddie hearn

tbeh the only thing that's weird about German tourists is that they dress extremely funny. But likeable as their English skills are at 110% fluency and seem more eager than most to assimilate.

So German tourists being clownishly dressed is a global thing and not just something us and Canadians joke about?

Also how come we never get shit-tier Brits over here? I swear maybe it's because i live in NYC but the only English & Scottish people i meet here seem to be burberry-clad beau monde types.

>German tourists being likeable
I guess youv'e never encountered those DEUSTCHE GAY KLUB KULTURE TEKNO BAVARIA UBER ALLES JA! types

Gangster/ghetto culture within pop culture (hip-hop/rap, hollywood) is both romanticized and celebrated.

Since the posters here have clearly managed to access your personal info, (see photo of you here ) i advise you stop posting outside of your containment board

Trashy people can't afford trans continental flights.

Flights to most EU countries from England are pretty cheap

Oh got em

This post couldn't have been made with someone with a triple digit IQ.

.....But it only costs a measly $300-$500 to fly to continental Europe for us, explaining why all the tattooed 20 y/o single moms on my facebook feed have vacation pics from Spain, Italy, France and Ireland. Surely, it can't be that difficult for chavshits and council house trolls to reach either Canada or the US.

tbeh English "ghetto culture" and it's thugs are far tamer than what we have here (Not that we should be proud of it, because i much prefer England's fake thugs to our full-time skreet niggas who stay strapped all day mane). Maybe it's because they're merely imitating it but from the 2 years i spent living in Brixton i didn't find them anywhere nearly as worrying as Chicago, Detroit or Atlanta goons.

Maybe if you're on the east coast, flights from west coast /Midwest to Europe are $800 minimum

>But it only costs a measly $300-$500

I can fly to London next week for 15 euros bruh, 300-500 usd can be a whole week of vacation in most Euro countries

dont be silly "people" from the midwest never fly to europe. or fly anywhere really.

wow im so rich

what is this. all of my cringe

tippity top lel

Lol this fucking bootleg Mayweather ass nigga. Maidana rekt his shite