It's time for a fluffy thread, gentlemen

it's time for a fluffy thread, gentlemen

Hey, lit. I've missed these things.

It's been too long

Quite. What happened, exactly? Mods decide Sup Forums should be even more of a toxic newfag circlejerk than it already is?

I'm not really sure, the threads just kinda stopped appearing. I figure we gotta be the change we wanna see in the world

mods (i actually think it was just a single one who really had it out for fluffybros) banned a ton of people so they got forced to /trash. there's always a thread up but it's a lot slower than /b fluffy threads.

Haha wut

True, true. I don't really post much, though, so I never bothered to try and be the OP.

Been awhile since I enjoyed anything Fluffy related. Any of you fags gonna post a story or what?

Greatest comic I ever seen

op here, all I got is weirdbox. someone gotta step up

Well that explains it, I suppose. I've been to /trash/, like, once. Fluffies belong on Sup Forums, imo.

I ain't got much, but I'll dump what I've got boss.

they belong here thematically, but it would be nice to have them somewhere where threads last longer than a couple of hours

I never got this one, I wager the bugs are ticks, but what the hell are the different grey things on it?

also ticks

Engorged cow ticks, by the looks of it. They're fat and grey, unlike their cousins, the American Deer Ticks, which are the more "traditional" looking.

learn something new each day, thanks. I've never seen those types of ticks before

Consider yourself lucky then, lol. The creepy little fuckers gross me right out.

Something in my head is tweaked whenever I come in these threads.

I’m not repulsed for some reason. I’d never abuse actual animals. I “save” bugs, won’t kill spiders or anything.

When I was a really young kid I would always make up stories in my head about abusing pic related.

Am I just fucked up?

>Am I just fucked up?
Yes. Now use that base derangement for the amusement of your fellow freaks.

fluffy is a goddamned mystery. these threads somehow connect with the violence and abuse while simultaneously distancing itself enough that it's no longer in the same headspace. it's a strange island of mortality

i meant to say morality but mortality also applies I guess

Too human to be animals, too animal to be humans.

This thread makes me happy. Thanks for hugboxes and weirdboxes today