SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY part II

SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY part II

Any sex offenders here or anyone who almost became one? Share your story and feels.

>i lied on both
What did yoy lie about? What were some of the other questions?
>We basically had this long list of stuff we had to fill out.
Details pls.
>I could send pictures if you guys are interested.
I am.

I work in the US. I'm not a therapist exactly but my job is very similar(not saying so I am harder to ID). Anyone got questions?

Posted reply about sister and neighbor giving me blowjob and neighbor (brother) had to register. AMA

see

I am. I feel like my comment got lost In the last one.
I was sentenced but ran to Mexico and made my way down to South America.
I continue to commit the same acts that I was arrested for in the states
AMA

What did you do (crimes) and what do you do now?

Details?

If that was your post. I looked for the form. Couldn't find it. I know I kept it because it's just something that I use to reflect on when I feel like in a low place"Because ive been in lower places". I'll look more tomorrow. If I think where It may be ill look more.

I was arrested for various charges the most severe was sexual abuse of a minor. The girl got nervous was nervous and never confessed entirely what happened.

answer the other questions pls

> Drunk. Needed to piss.
> Find Good Bush
> Cop Rolls by.
> Get put on the same list as child molesters and rapists.
> Hello I am a registered sex offender, because I went pee pee

Isn’t this the backstory of one of the characters from Horrible Bosses..?

Girl was 13/14 ( it lasted over a year ). I don’t want to give away what tribe we where in but we lived on the reservation. My family bad sitted she always caught my attention I was older 19/20.
It started off with just helping to bath the kids she was apart of them.
I used to just purely touch her on her clit and her small tits.
Eventually I started to actually slip in a finger. I knew her parents where alcoholics ( we are natives after all ) ther was suspicious that her told was also assualting her also but I don’t think so, either way it was enough for her to say anything.
Eventually I convinced her to want to sleep over with some other kids here.
As you can imagine I eventually had touching me, i started to give her oral and her the same but I mean kids don’t have big mouths not saying I’m big but still.
We did have sex regularly after a while.

>i lied on both
What did yoy lie about? What were some of the other questions?
Basically stuff like, Am i honest on the forms. Have I seen my sister since I was put on probation.(wasn't allowed too) ect ect. I figured out that if you control your breathing and move your feet to the beat of your heart you can pass it ezpz. Just don't move your feet to much where it's obvious.

>We basically had this long list of stuff we had to fill out.
Details pls.
If I could find the form it would be easier to explain but heres a run through of how everything would start.
When you would start reading the form it would basically be "Hello my name is (name here) im currently in phase (candidate, Phase 1, or phase 2) my crime was (whatever your sexual crime was) during my offense i (basically whatever happened down to the t) my deviant behaviors include(whatever your offense related to usually multiple checks here such as voyeurism, multiple partners,non consensual sexual acts ect ect) my sexual behaviors include(stuff here was like power abusing, grooming, ect ect) During the last meeting i have masturbated (insert amound here) these were deviant because (Basically why did you masterbait. Was it to a girl? no? was it to x? One kid actual tried to say it wasn't deviant because he masturbated to a lamp that was a boot.) and that was basically it.

>I could send pictures if you guys are interested.
(Answered)

is english your first language? because some of the sentence construction here is just broken and nearly incoherent.

Sorry no it wasn’t. We where home schooled pretty much. The “teacher” hadn’t left the rez in 20+ years. We where taught our native language and I did pick up a ton of Spanish.

I knew her parents where alcoholics ( we are natives after all ) ther was suspicious that her told was also assualting her also but I don’t think so, either way it was enough for her to say anything.

I knew her parents were alcoholics.
We were natives after all.

The "ther was suspicious" line is difficult to parse. The parents were suspicious of the daughter? The daughter said someone else was assaulting her, but you didn't think so? Had she told them you were? Did you threaten to assault her if she said anything?

You're kind of shit, if so, but I imagine you've either come to peace with it or find peace in drink as many do.

Your english needs work, though.

>I continue to commit the same acts that I was arrested for in the states
Why?

He likes banging little girls, because he's a shithead.

Have you met the brother again? What did he tell you?

Haha kid, no when you get old enough to drink you won't judge reality by some movie you saw.
No this really happened.

I meant that there was suspensions her dad was abusing her. I heard stories from the parents that back when they where young he was caught with a young her but he was also some what young so they never thought anything of it.
I’ve found peace.
I’ve been working on it it’s hard to practice here but I’ve been able to have more internet access lately.

>I’ve found peace.
Good for you. Stop robbing it away from girls, k?

Keep up the work on English. Reading classic books is a good way to practice, and will introduce ideas often expected to be known in conversation ( at least if you don't want to appear ignorant )

It’s South America. It’s a pedo heaven down here any country here let’s it slide for the most part.
I came down here to start over instead I keep falling to temptation.

Had sex with a minor. 13/14.
I don’t with girls that age anymore but with older ones.

never met the brother again. Kinda formed a hate between us. I harbor no bad feelings towards him but basically my parents were the one who called the authorities so kinda made them hate us. But, When I worked at another job they came in on two separate occasions. One I was working drive through window and he came through. I think he recognized me but wasn't sure. My heart sank and I just acted calm as can be. Second one him, his sister, his mom, and some random guy came in to eat. I worked drive through outside and walking in and out they sat next to the window. I saw the mom looking at me once and didn't recognize it was her at first and just smiled. My sisters fiance now though had college classes with the dude and he told my sisters fiance who he was and what he did to my sister and we was bragging at the college class about how he fucked his sister. No one liked him after that.

I wish I had English books.
But I live in a city that has pretty fast internet also looking to move to a nicer area I’ve found a guy who makes fake ids and birth certificates. I’m looking to start over.

What did you do?

Already answered it go up a little.

>pedo heaven
How so?

>never met the brother again
How was the last encounter?

It’s almost tolerated down here for the most part. Small villages can be dangerous but big cities it’s not hard to find.

>it’s not hard to find
?

Underage girls or boys. A lot of them do prostitution since these counties are pretty much fuck.

What are your life goals?

I’m planning on making my way to a more stable/nicer city. A girl I’m seeing wants me to move with her but I’m still nervous.

They make movies because it happens.

What do you do for a living?