The Earth is Flat. Show me one non subjective proof that it isn't. If you deny it your ignorant

The Earth is Flat. Show me one non subjective proof that it isn't. If you deny it your ignorant.

agree with OP.this is why Australians need ground harnesses

your a idiot op

I always wonder how flat earthers think gravity works. e.g., in the photo, people in the middle would experience higher gravity than people at the edges. People at the edges should actually experience gravity at an angle since most of the mass is in the middle.

Even if it was a flat-on-top cylinder, gravity would still be less at the edges and pointed at an angle towards the middle.

What would a flat earth with uniform gravity even have to be shaped like?

Is Mars flat too?

>Your
Yeah I'm sure you know more than the astronauts and thousands of workers in non-American based space programs.

Its all a lie the government owns you fag

GODS NOT REAL

so in a spherical earth, does that mean there is zero gravity at the core because there's equal mass pulling at you in all directions?

I believe most flat-earthers believe the 'planets' and 'stars' just lights in a 'ceiling' of some sort.

Yes.

Yes, actually. Not perfectly uniform due to the viscosity of the molten rock, but, yes.

If you're a flat earther and you don't think the earth is 2 dimensional then you're a spherical apologist and can't be called a flat earther.

i think op is right. i was at the edge of a huge cliff once. i almost fell off the earth.

bump

Isn't that why it's molten?

Foucault's Pendulum
Explain that

Or explain how Eratosthenes calculated a round Earth over 2000 years ago with shadows? That Greek nigger calculated the radius of the Earth within a few percent derivation. And that was millennia before satellites and shit.
We can replicate his experiment with a phone call. But no one does it.

>inb4 it's turtles all the way down

It's molten because of the intense pressure of quintillions of tons of earth compressing it, and also heat from radioactive decay.

If the Earth were flat, then it would generally cast ellipsoidal shadows on the moon during lunar eclipses.

Don't forget the tidal forces of the Mooon
There's a reason why the Earth has a small planet to satellite ratio and we also have plate tectonics and hugely active mantel

explain that

>The Earth is Flat. Show me one non subjective proof that it isn't. If you deny it your ignorant.
The sun and moon's fixed apparent size as they move from overhead to horizon. If the earth was flat, they should look a lot smaller as they reach the horizon, but they don't

>you're

What the fuck do you mean "non-subjective" proof?

>OP starts flat earth thread
>uses picture of an earth that isn't flat
Check mate. The world's can't be flat with those facts.

Not that I don't desire to jump on the conspiracy band wagon.
Nor do I have a lot of trust for our Governments.

But there are numerous hobbyists with rockets and cameras who have launched them high enough to detect the globe like curvature.

Besides if like most you are trying to fit your biblical views with the "four corners" understand that men have screwed up the translation of the Bible and many other texts INTENTIONALLY! Keep an open mind and realize that God did not make the Earth flat. Nor did he ever say it was. Look at the moon a sphere. Borrow a telescope and look at the other planets in our Solar System. Round.

Certainly keep a healthy doubt about mankind and its traditions.

But do your homework.

Peace be with you.

They don't believe in gravity, they think that they stay on earth because anti-matter is pushing the planet up super fast or something stupid

Actually that's an even better point than the one about gravity.

If the earth was flat, why would stars be different viewed from Australia vs England? They should see the same stars. Even if the stars are assumed to be a dome or flat sheet, they would see the same ones just from a different angle.

I guess we'd have to assume that the stars are on a surface that is sharply convex, centered above the earth, with the near end being pretty near.

Shhhh.... you’re using brain.

How deep can we tunnel before coming out the bottom?
Is there an atmosphere on the bottom side?

you dudes can't even keep your story straight

Will global warming melt the enormous ice wall and cause the ocean to run off the side?

the milky way is flat, so the earth is too

How far do you think atmosphere goes op/Fagetteo?

If the science books they learnt u in skewl are right, it's plain to see you are just a dumbass-
The avg human is like 5ft 5inches
The circumference is tens of thousands of miles
The avg human [excluding americans] is like 7 inches thick
Space is less than 10 miles straight up.

DO THE MATHS BEFORE YOU SHITPOST THIS BANANTIER CRAP AGAIN

It's OK if someone says that they believe in flat earth because of their religion. Because that's when we can back off, as we really can't reason beliefs with science!!! Can we ??

The lethal ones are those, who are deep down in The abuse of stupidity and instead they're laughing at ones above them.

You gotta realize that all people who believe in flat earth were never good at srudies, never good at school and as a result they have Jobs that let them live day by day. So, when they're in such a mindset, flat earth theory just provides them with a delusion that, they're way more smart, intelligent ,wise than all others!!!!

And that is what fatties enjoy, living in a delusion that, they're wise, because others are just asleep to allow this and only they(flatties) know a secret.

Post ANY photograph of Mt Everest, taken from the United States.

op is trolling newfags