Maybe I'm just a gay retard, but I feel like Bella Thorne looks like complete fucking trash just about 90% of the time...

Maybe I'm just a gay retard, but I feel like Bella Thorne looks like complete fucking trash just about 90% of the time. Why the fug do people thinks shes hawt. Bitch is gross.

poor people = trashy
trashy = bad skin
bella thorne = bad skin
bella thorne = trashy

She doesn't look trashy to me, just bad skin, great ass, puffy nipples, nice figure, face that makes me hate her (i love those faces like maisie who makes you wanna punch her and fuck her at the same time)

but i get fucked by a dude with a big cock regularly so what tf do i know

Just the average crackhead looking fake-ass makeup and hair bitch. If she was hitch hiking on the side of the road in the freezing cold I wouldn’t stop to save her cunting ass

You can be trashy and hot

what a rollercoaster lol

she looks average with bad titjob tbh
would probably beg for that pussy IRL tho

8ch net/wai/ res/ 41115 html

They post her often.

Used to be way better when her whoreness was more subtle.

Because she is/was young and white.

Because she turned into any other vapid, basic slut who couldn't handle fame well.

Dont know her, looks like will give head for $5
nice midriff and tits tho

Bad tit job. Puffy nips are cool. Face either looks fuckable or worth punching. Paper bag over the head could do the trick.

This site loves a girl who has the body of a linebacker, you know whom im talking about
They like ugly and trashy

I remember her from movies a few years ago thinking she was kinda cute. Now she's turning into fucking Lindsay Lohan. Crack whore with alright nip nops.

Because you're gay or blind, there is not two ways about it. She is young and parties so she is trash? Go fap to that retarded kid from GoT.

Yes because your favorite celeb doesnt use make up or had surgery, hypocrite.

bad titjob? No scar, not hugely retarded, perky, best nippels in the biz, fit her frame perfectly...

She can't be disney ar her life stupid cunt.

She is making more money than ever and was featured in a prestigious magazine, what are you talking about?

How is she ugly? look at this pic and tell me how is she ugly? you have to be retarded

yall a bunch of fags tbh

She totally looks hot in that pic. I just feel like her hotness is incredibly inconsistent sometimes. Guess I'll die.

how can someone be this retarded to defend a trashy whore on Sup Forums holy fuck just kys

bisexuals dont exist you're gay

Are her nipples pointing way different directions? One straight forward and one up?

Look at her without cakeup

Maybe?

I can admit her tummy is nice

>lazy eye nipple
>fat zit on her chest
>that little nose ring always kills it for me on women
>her face is a different shade than the rest of the skin on her body
>i also dislike pierced nips

Nasty cunt! I'd hate it if she sucked my dick. Hate it!

I have been pounding whiskey which will deteriorate my grammar but I will speak with candor.

I have experience with "women" like this. They are funda mentally beautiful but lack a great deal of self worth in their upbringin.

This is why you see them destroying their natural traits, which are beautiful on their own like her red hair and slender body, because the greater the shock value they staple to themselves the more recognition they get.

More than being beautiful they need recognition. They have not acknowledged their own beauty. So they drive down any path which will make degenerates like us debate over whether she is trashy or not, because the debate is better than abstraction

I mean if she dress like a hooker and if she smell like mouth wash, yeah she ugly ass hoe

She used to be the ultimate jailbait, though; self-aware in her cock-teasing.

so basically what you're telling us is you like men

This was good shit user. Drink on friend. Drink on.

I don't like this

>I just feel like her hotness is incredibly inconsistent sometimes.

THIS! some pics she looks like a man others incredibly sexy

>cute make up
>sexy hair
>small and cute boobies
>a tight bod
>would marry

Exactly. Some pics I'm caught at 3am pitching a tent under my sheets, other nights I'm left feeling like a stumbled upon a trap thread.

Why do so many girls have just the trashiest fucking rooms.

Cheers m8 heres another

this. how the mighty have fallen :(

she has the potential to look good, but doesn't 98% of the time. also she seems like a dumb cunt

call me when she finally drops some vag or a sex tape

lrn2usewhom

Funda mentally sound observation.

skinny bitch with silicon implants it's OK for me

She's trashy as hell but some guys like that.

You've got a great future ahead of you, friend.

haha! i wish! she'd never marry me

She's not gonna age well.

All dem druuuuuuugs

Sextape with sister when?

Guess I have a thing for petite red heads

I just fucking hate seeing this bitch everytime I look through SC stories when I'm bored. Why tf is this bitch even relevant beyond her Shake It Up Days.White trash pasty bitch on course to being the next Miley Cyrus

fuck this bitch she aint newsworthy

isn't there a trap dopperganger of her? saw it on here yesterday

I would would literally kill for a piece o' dat ace.

she's in motion you mental deficient

>Maybe I'm just a gay retard
Sounds right. She is literally an objective 10/10. Fuck off.