Hey guys i'm from Sup Forums and i'm totally gonna red-pill you guys on the earth. ITS FLAT!

hey guys i'm from Sup Forums and i'm totally gonna red-pill you guys on the earth. ITS FLAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eMqPI-RMU7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DKSKUIjBiM0
phys.org/news/2017-06-universe-flat-topology.html
space.com/34928-the-universe-is-flat-now-what.html
npr.org/sections/13.7/2011/03/02/134137113/roll-over-copernicus-it-turns-out-we-are-the-center-of-the-universe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Can you describe the mechanism behind the changing of the seasons?

Meanwhile antifa is dismantling ISIS

Idiot!

Testing Flattards: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmWeueTF8l82GItQhl7vTP_WM43B4ebNq

the circle you see on the map get's larger and smaller

So in the model you showed in order for the sun to function as we see it do in real life, it would have to have some kind of lampshade or the circular shape would shine on most if not all of the world instead of the about half and half that we actually experience

Not sure if bad bait or stupid nigger.

Then why couldn't we see the sun on the other side of the disc?

How? What does the circle represent?

OP is an idiot

What is on the other side of the disk?

Right, but how?

There are people that actually believe this, I'm not sure OP is one of them tbh

>ITS FLAT!
i live on a hill, you're full of shit

You are the Philosopher we need. Nobody can compete. Somebody get CNN in here

Explain the lunar eclipse. Explain the solar eclipse. Explain the coriolis effect. Explain retrograde planetary movement. Explain positional changes of the sun throughout the year. Explain our inability to see other cities in the same country using line of sight telescopic equipment.

Meanwhile, in America.

Show us a picture of the edge of the earth.

/thread

>bu..bu...but.. nasa and the iluminarty patrol the edge with their scary black helicopters!!!

Nice try jew

>lampshade
bingo

that's what they are hiding from us.

How do eclipses work and how do people predict them? How does GPS work on a flat Earth?

you can't believe that blue pill "science" shit.

so who is 'they' and what exactly are 'they' hiding? and why are 'they' hiding whatever 'it' is?

because screw physics

>visible to the naked eye satellites

>I'm from pol....
>earth is flat....

Really gotta work on your bullshitting before you post

that's because the earth sucks the life out of plants to sleep in the winter and stops generating the heat you think is coming from the fake sun. the heat moves with the sun because it's like an underground bowel movement.

>the fake sun
ok, prove that the sun is fake.

Nasa, CIA, Pentagon an similar agencies in the other superpowers.
because if people knew they would try to reach the edge

It’s not and you’re retarded

if the word is flat then globalism does not exist.
checkmate.

>if people knew they would try to reach the edge
and do what exactly? what is over there that makes the worldwide conspiracy to keep it secret worth it?

Not really flat. but concave

This explains the effect of the planes that feel like they are going around the world thanks to the pivot force of gravity. and the orizonte that gives spherical effect to the planet is also an illusion.

ready. all done.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
When you can:
Disprove every point in all 3 of these videos, and prove what's REALLY happening, BOTH with ->Scientific evidence

FBI, here don't listen to what he said it's all fake

Oh trust me we don't need the FBI we have about 6 brain cells, which is 6 more than OP has so we're good.

listen to these people

> hey guys i'm from the sewer of internet and here to LAARP being retarded

Don't bother.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, "But muh holy book" is not proof.
Neither is"Go search for yourself it's out there". cause bitch, you brought this shit to us. YOU prove it.
Not even "Because I said so".

youtube.com/watch?v=eMqPI-RMU7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=DKSKUIjBiM0

If the earth or flat were the attacks with Haarp would not work.
and I know that they work. the Russians did it in a city of the USA, and the USA in various parts of the planet ..

I can already tell these are going to be bullshit but let's see what you've got

Did.... Did the fucker in the first video honestly think satellite photos taken of a very sperical earth DISPROVE a spherical earth?

The second video isn't much better. But his argument is if a plane stopped in mid-air we could see the rotation of the earth. I've got a simple experiment for you.
Here are the steps:
Take a clock with an hour hand, it doesn't matter what timepiece you use but it has to:
A. Be a working clock
B. Have an hour hand that is accurate (You can tell time by it)

Step 1: At exactly noon, sit in front of the clock
Step 2: Now look at the rotation of the hour hand.
Step 3: Contemplate about why you don't notice the hour hand moving.
Step 4: Now realise that the earth moves TWICE as slow as that hour hand.
THINK.
BEFORE.
YOU.
POST.

think bigger, the entire universe is FLAT....

phys.org/news/2017-06-universe-flat-topology.html

space.com/34928-the-universe-is-flat-now-what.html

Every time someone claims Earth is flat I assume they look like pic related

If the universe was flat then we would be 1-dimensional
Notice how you exist.
Yeah, that's because we're not.
It's probably a roughly spheroidal shape, nature seems to like spheres for it's mathematical nature.

Universe = flat doesn't mean literally a flat plane... which would be 2D, not 1D. Just that the 4D spacetime of the universe is generally flat.

I will explain what is happening ... there are many people who do not know that they suffer from spherofobia like the great Tesla. then to know a non-spherical world cling to this idea because it gives them relief without realizing it ..

For shits 'n giggles, how do GeoCentrism and this theory (Both are liquid shit, by the way) fit together?

4 dimensions
You claim it's flat
Hmmmm..

How is it possible for the sun to set in north pole?

It's really weird having a threesome on Sup Forums with /bant/ and Sup Forums

It's almost as if you understand nothing about topology. Flat things aren't limited to being 1 or 2 dimensional.

Cause the earth is too big to have a visible curve from it's surface you dipshit

>"OOOH THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE PROOF EITHER"

WRONG, bitch!
Let me count them!

1. Gravity itself (An object as big as earth can't help but be spherical, i learned this when i was 6 years old, for fucks sakes)
2. Many, many, many, mathematical estimations
3.People who have witnessed the curve from fucking space.
4. Many, many pictures (The photoshop is on the clouds, not the earth
5. Marco polo went all the way around the earth, as do many travellers on a regular basis today

There's more but this is five more items of proof against this theory than you could ever produce for it.

Flat as in not curved, in the sense that curved spacetime causes gravitation. It's "flat" as in it would be flat in the common analogy of a 2d fabric that bends around massive objects.

Neither space nor time cause gravitation. You need mass for that.

If the world is a globe than flat earth society doesn't exist

To this day no flattard has managed to explain to me how the fuck it's possible for the stars to appear to rotate in opposite directions at the two poles, counterclockwise at one and clockwise at the other. Makes perfect sense with a globe. Literally impossible on a disk.

Probability says OP is trolling because flat earthers are mostly trolls with a few retarded believers sprinkled in.

If not, answer this simple question: Hundreds of thousands of people have to be in on the conspiracy. Scientists from lots of different fields. Everyone who's been to space or has some hand in sending satellites to space. Engineers and architects who work on large projects, especially bridges and tunnels. The crews of the supposed ships patrolling Antarctica. Several polar explorers.
How is this conspiracy kept under wraps? Who profits from all of this so much that no one exposes it?

Also, wtf would they be rotating in the first place?

Yeah, why the fuck do my surroundings appear to rotate on a merry-go-round? Makes no sense. Fucking globeheaded retards.

Marco Polo did not travel around the world - only from Italy to China, and even this may be made up.
Other people did, of course, so the point still stands.

So the flat Earth does rotate then?

That pic. The guy you made the pic is a gotdamnit idiote. If the sun and moon flyver round us it would always DAY! because the gotdamnfucking fireball would life everything up and the moon could not even covering it

Explain day WITHOUT pointing to a mystical space lamp. That's been discproven.

Oh, that's good to know. My bad.

Mass -> curved spacetime -> gravitation

My spelling is very strong with me

That doesn't even mean anything.

besides universe being flat all our advanced scientific measuring shows that we are at the center of the universe, and we have to take it on faith that if you could travel to another planet in another galaxy and take the same measurements then that place would also appear to be at the center of the universe..

npr.org/sections/13.7/2011/03/02/134137113/roll-over-copernicus-it-turns-out-we-are-the-center-of-the-universe

OP is an example that Sup Forums is a lawless wasteland

Haha this again. I hope you realize we are only the center of the OBSERVABLE universe, which necessarily must be the case no matter where you are, because the finite age of the universe and finite speed of light make it so that you can only see things that are close enough for light to travel from them to you in the timeframe of the universe's existence, which limits our sight only to a sphere around ourselves with a radius equal to the distance light would travel given the age of the universe to do so.

the eart is flat! Jews cheat them all!

but...but...but....but....that's not the path the sun takes across the sky during either the winter or the summer.....

I'm pretty sure that post was ironic.

...at least I fucking hope so.

me too.. but you never know with these people... they're mad you know :) It had to be made :)

Flat?
Okaaaay, thx for that. Deep insight, positive proof,
Clear pics!
Changed my mind

I'm just going to make a list of all the posts that disprove the flat earth theory
As for this:
(For the sake of argument i'm assuming this post was, in fact, NOT ironic.)

I've made the measurements.
The diameter of that earth is 5.5 times the length of the shoe.
that means you assume that a shoe is a fifth the diameter of earth long.
That's fucking stupid.
Even for a flattard.
Or are you saying that earth is only 5 times the size of a shoe?
In which case, can you explain the fact that 5 times a shoe is 5 feet (Pun not intended) And that anyone with eyeballs can see it's clearly longer than 5 feet?

You have your work cut out for you, as you have to counter every point made in this list (Minus the one about the shoe) with scientific evidence and WITHOUT assuming a conspiracy did it all. After the "Real" mechanics have been proven (Read: never) we can discuss the conspiracy.

what happens is that they are child from both sides .. because this is indisputable ..

children on one side ... children on the other side ..

it is obvious that the earth is flat ..

>Post below a very long list that ling-windedly disproves the flat earth
"It is indisputable"
I diagnose you with retardation. It is incurable but if you kill yourself now it hopefully won't spread.

*Long

congratulations. you took the bait like a champ.

I'm making the call so we can all go to bed.
If no one can produce proof or at least keep the discussion going that the earth is flat (Much evidence has been provided that it is not) with it five minutes, this debate is officially over and ended in FAVOR of the earth being a globe.
Speak now or forever hold your tongue.

so, do flat earthers think antarctica just drops off after a while?

How does that belief system handle satellites or high altitude pictures of the earth not showing all the continents?

So let it be written, and so let it be done.
Debate is over, and the earth is a globe.
...Now go to sleep.

true I did.. but with the flattards.. you never know ;)

...What now?

Who gives a shit about earth?
What about the sun, is it flat?

Why does any area that gets daylight nearly at a %100 uptime stay covered in snow? Or: Why does anyone staying in that area not have nearly constant sun. Your image cant be correct

Guys, let this post die. The debate is over.