Why aren't you bisexual?

Why aren't you bisexual?

>What's your excuse?

As I have no excuse, naturally I am bi.

Am bi. Not acting on it because stuck in closet and when I did have the chance to do shit i attracted nothing but bears :(

Kinda shy
What do you think?

are you a bear yourself? that's often how it works

I'd fuck you so hard you'd be crying for your momma.

I was pretty twinkish/gothish back then.

i dislike men. i'd go so far as to say i find them repulsive.

pics?

I'm a twink and I like twinks

So you're repulsed by yourself? That's just sad.

it is what it is my dude. i can't help it.

I'd fuck you so hard and milk your dick at the same time it would blow your mind (and your load).

Not too much of a twink now, unfortunately. I tend to like the more androgynous/feminine looking dudes though.

I don't mind dick, it's just the things they are attached too are so unattractive.

Show it

"Women are more aesthetically pleasing than men, dicks are more aesthetically pleasing than vaginas. That a why traps are so popular."

that cock is glorious

I don't like traps either, just dicks. So I settled and married the woman who loves pounding my ass with dick shaped things

Women are gentle pure and smooth
Men are exact opposite
also i am not a faggot

So, me and my friend we’re having our first time next friday! I’ll be doing a snapchat show sucking his dick and making him cum a lot! If you want to join the show add me on my Snapchat: Hardten1, remember! Friday I’m sucking cock and you could Join and get extra pics or vids, it’s a free show so feel free to ask for things! Byeee

Well thank you
Anywhere I can put it in?

I'm a straight guy who secretly desires to be submissive to another guy but i probably wont ever actually try it

>What's your excuse?
Im not a cock mongler like op

my throat

I want to swallow your seed

Vulvae disgust me.