Sanders got to my brother

>Just saw this posted by my brother
>Reply to him
>He responds.
>I respond back
>5 minutes pass
>Logs off.

Oh well. I still love him. He's my little brother.

>inB4 jewbook
I only use it for messenger, and only have my siblings, GF and 2 close friends on there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your brother's wife's son will thank him when he's older

>Kool yep I do pie and yes I new that
Is he even old enough to have a political opinion? Looks to me hes just regurgitating whatever the media has told him.

I'd agree with everything you said except for the open borders part.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

He is literally taking care of his pretend wife's son

He is 22 and has fetal alcohol syndrome. He was on a ton of anti-psychotics as a kid, like depakote and seroquel, among others. I assume he is the type they prey upon.

Okay, well, I am glad you showed me this. However, he is basically stopping just short of open borders. He clearly is for mass immigration. He goes right into talking points after he fails to really answer the question in full.

Also, i would like for some of you to take note of this. This is the way you should be responding to Trump criticism, not with constant memeing. I see a lot of you resorting to the same fallacies you detest in others, so lets try to avoid that.

He's also a dumb stoner. What a brother.

Tell him about the super delegates

Your brother should have been euthanized

Soooo....typical Sanders supporter? He seriously has issues though.

kek

I don't blame him. Our mother should have been jailed for drinking a fifth of whiskey and a twelve pack everyday while she was pregnant. Instead, the state handed her section 8, food stamps and a check every month to buy her methadone with.

> Sanders is a literal Jewish Communist
k

NOT

Judging by what your brother wrote and how he wrote it, is he:
A. A nigger
B. Retarded
C. Underage
D. All of the above

You could have just read the thread.

Is "D" your final answer?

It's a position he holds that alienates him from his own party.

People are retarded to think that you can sustain a welfare state while also taking in a ton of new citizens who have yet to pay into the system. It's the typical neo-liberal double think and I believe Sanders realizes this. But his stance is more of a 'they are already here so let's suck it up rather than try to execute a potentially costly deportation scheme' which deserves consideration. What ends up being inconsistent, though, is when he wants to help the current illegals finish immigrating, including bringing their families along because of 'muh feels'. What he and his supporters don't realize is that the welfare state subsidizes this immigration which would only make the problem worse especially if you can't tighten border security as Trump wants to do.

You think that's some shit, my older brother went on an emotional puffy chested rant about how much he hates trump after responding to his righteous head high because I could hear him watching CURRENT YEAR MAN before with "nah, he's alright. The best they got, regrettably. But the best none the less"

He started with a closed eyes deep breath "I can't even" kind of quirk, and then continued to spew the usual rhetoric checklist, I'm sure every single polard can recite it.

Thing is, he's 8 years older than me at 31.
To have an older brother with such a loose grasp on it all, for the guy that taught me skepticism and checking facts, it hurts.

Nothing I say gets through because of the little/big brother complex where there's no way in his mind that the little bro could be right about something, or at least have a point.

His chatter with me became brief and stilted for like a month past that.

>Blocking poster names
Why the fuck do people do this?

no offense but he writes like white trash. Does he drink Faygo and have dreads/ orange Oakleys?

Are you stupid?
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Arguing on kikebook

Whoops wrong website.

and will hernie panders commit to deport all the 11-45 million illegals?

>People are retarded to think that you can sustain a welfare state while also taking in a ton of new citizens who have yet to pay into the system.
pretty much

there is a lot of it going round though

fucking retards, waaaa everyone should be given moneeeh

and the 7 billion on less than $2 per day?

eeerrm, OPEN BOOORDERS WOOOOOOOOO

>That post
If your brother is old enough to vote and typing like that, you need to Mice and Men him.

>an emotional puffy chested rant
I thought that was just how you people spoke.

Not when you live in a family of poles who keep to themselves

I hate fb too, but it must be done. For Trump and the lulz

Sanders got to my friend, but I already knew he had entitlement issues and was susceptible to buying into arguments from the left without facts so I wasn't really surprised.

>He is 22 and has fetal alcohol syndrome

you sound like a quality family tbqh

>I only use it for messenger,
I HATE THIS EXCUSE

>i only let facebook monitor who i talk to and what i talk about

Yes i new that

My Jewbook account has 100% fake information.

What now Leaf?

you gotta use the magic words senpai
"trump supports medical marijuana"