How does one re-invent himself ?

how does one re-invent himself ?

Plastic surgery can help with that.

I have the same question.
At this moment I have completely lost myself.

Leave, move, change place. Take some time out. Think a lot during this transition time. Then look for some place where you can be someone else. Like going to a big city or a small one, join the army or move to a different state or country.

Not the OP, didn't work for me.
I carry my shitty old self around anywhere I go.

what did you try ?

Quit my job and went abroad to study.
And everything got worse. Due to being me, I have missed all of the opportunities and effectively destroyed my life.
Now I am seriously considering ending it all.

You were not mentaly ready to leave phisically, common mistake. This must be well thought before, or you must go to a transition place. Or trip. I lived as a hobo on a van for a hole year to get ready to change.

It was quite thought through. And then I just failed every point of my plan. Like actively sabotaged it.
Then I got so ashamed of my failures that I have cut out all of my friends and most of my family.

Been in the same situation as you opie, now I'm slowly trying to get my ducks in a row.

Shit's tough.

I'm 30. And I understand now - this is just the way I am, a shitty person with no skills or strengths.
I still make plans and fail to take the very first step.
I let my teeth rot by stopping brushing them, to give an example.

We sound similar opie.

I think it's a misconception that we're all bound for "greatness" don't get me wrong, I think everyone deserves the best in the highest regards. Yet, I think we should all come to a point and accept that majority of us will be average, if not slightly better than average. I like to think that's where most of the suffering we endure, comes from.

>Buy some test tubes
>buy some beakers
>buy some test tube holders
>buy some beaker holders
>add bleach to the beakers
>add ammonia to the test tubes
>add food coloring to the test tubes
>pour mixture into beakers
>cool crystals will form
>"WALLA! A new you will appear, guaranteed!

Remember: for your safety and the safety of others always mix in a room will minimal ventilation and wit the windows firmly closed.
ALSO
Always wear a white lab coat to ensure proper functionality.

>Identify an aspect of your life you want to change and determine why
>Look up how to make the change
>Commit to the change with a measurable goal, use your reason why as motivation
>Embark on making the change
>Evaluate progress along the way, be objective and not emotional
>Adjust approach where needed
>Continue process until change is realized

Read the bible

I am not talking about greatness anymore. A decent job for me is something I can't reach anymore.
Now I have to break up with a girl cause I can't keep up with her striving for the stars and I am on a fucking delivery boy tier jobs. She loves me for some reason.

THE FUCKING GYM

>21
>got cheated on
>2 Hours of gym a day
>23 now
>Alpha AF

Changed my whole point of view. I thought my ex was a 9/10 before. 4/10 now. I view lots of people as inferior now

Well, you must be doing something correct then. Even if we're wage slaves, there's still ways to live, and enjoy life for what it is.

Sounds like you reinvented yourself as an asshole.

My program is now reaching that 1:30-2:00 hour mark....this shit better be worth it in the long run.

My bulking has stalled as well...shit hasn't moved since I work third shift, and eating meals during the night feels nauseating.

I am not interested in Abrahamic religions, thank you.

I do not have the willpower for the gym. What do?

>the gym fixes all your problems meme

start walking 30 mins a day for starters.

not opie

Errr. I changed my peers around for sure. I kept 5 people around and stopped talking to everyone else from back then. I'm not really an asshole though. I definitely have no regrets. I'm just very confident and feel like my time is worth significantly more.

I'm 23 and very financially secure.

Preworkout. You'll definitely want to lift shit after a scoop or two

You sound like my buddies neet "girlfriend" who's throwing money at her to try to change.

Read

Haven't enjoyed life in years. I am always anxious about everything. Alcohol helps.

I am a dude.
He probably should stop. I understand now that I won't change, therefore I need to limit my destructive influence on others.

Not enough willpower.
I even eat once a day, sometimes every other day.

23 year old gym guy here.
Also a Registered Nurse whos going the psych route.

Start with cutting out toxic people in your life. I narrowed it down to 5. Start meeting new people. GYM definitely. Building muscle helps boost self esteem so much, its crazy. I look at myself in the mirror every morning after I wake up and it puts a smile on my face. NO ALCOHOL NO CIGARETTES. Take preworkout to get some willpower. Focus on a career. I almost killed myself back when I got cheated on bc I didn't have a career or anything. Just do the gym dude

Interested in hearing the transition to the psych route.

Mental health in general? or something along the lines of Therapy/Counseling?

You are fucking 23 yo. Dude, that's so different from being 30.
You haven't even started.
And I am the only toxic person around, others are super supportive and have faith in me. That is why I cut them out.
I just do not want to disappoint them any more.

Just tried this and the crystals were A M A Z I N G!
I feel like a whole new person!
Thanks user.

Well firstly, having been there. Definitely eat more, since food is energy.

Cut drugs if you're taking any.

At least spend some time out of the house.

Go play pokemon go or someshit to get out.

Mental health. I did a clinical rotation and enjoyed it.

23 and have dealt with crazy shit. I was homeless and addicted to heroin

Noice, you inspire me opie, mental health field is definitely in my interest.

Any recommendations where I should start?

Good for you, man!
I just don't have any sense of self-worth.
I had a birthday not so long ago and got some messages from friends. I can't even reply to them.

>be 17 year old graduated from high school
>fat, depressed and self esteem so low i won't even apply for work.
>parents force me into a job they basically got for me.
>doesnt work out and i quit like a pussy
>decide i'm tired of the pain and tell myself I'm either going to kill myself or make radical changes.
>I have nothing to live for so I enlist in the navy
>finally ship out to bootcamp at 19
>the next few years were a painful adjustment but I got thin, got a gf (later wife) and learned how to atleast fake my way through social interaction.
>ultimate take away lesson I got from the navy is...no matter how bad shit is you can tank the pain and keep going forward
>i'm now almost 30. I have a degree, I've lived overseas, i have a great relationship and i've blown away everyone's predictions that i'd be a train wreck.

tldr: Put yourself in a position where you have no option but to change.

Lol, this actually hits home.

> Brb friends/family calling/messaging
> Too depressed to reply
> Fuck it, become invisible
> Go somewhat manic due to lack of interaction/energy to do shit
> Kick drugs because it's not helping
> Start exercise at home to get natural high
> Finally gain confidence to go to a public gym
> Still work in progress...

It's definitely my favorite. Highly recommend it.
I only worked with other RN's, CNA's, and Physicians.
Being an RN alone will help you nail some of the fine CNA's.

Don't know what to tell you user. You got to do it if you want to be happy. I'm saying this because my other old junkie friend sounded exactly like you. He worked out with me and he's happier than ever.

Move to an area where nobody knows who you are.

>it's the only true way to do it.

Nice quints

I actually used to work out and do martial arts. Had lots of willpower - like I slept on bare wood for years just to be as spartan as possible.
Played in a band, had gigs and cds.
But then suddenly I got lost in life after I graduated college. People predicted great future for me and now I think of suicide or living in the streets.

>goes to gym
>claims to be alpha
>still has the personality of a potato
I've met many like you, while going to the gym and taking care of yourself is great, you're just living an illusion and you'll see that one day.

Start a cat farm. No one can be sad when they have like 100 cat friends.

Now that I think about it, maybe the problem is that I do not want to be happy,
People have always expected me to reach high, it is like I want to prove them wrong/

personality doesnt change from one day to another

why dont yu just kys?

I am going to wait till my granny passes away.
And I use this time to save some money to support parents.

Has anybody been so depressed that they lost all of the sex drive and even could not get hard?

just do it

Eventually, I would.
What is in it for you?

Yeah it's like fapping/sex just became a chore...Aka time to no fap for a few months

But I still think about sex all the time.
That makes it weird.

Start with a basic plan for your day. Always go to bed at the same time, always wake up at the same time (including weekends), try to eat at the same time every day. For example 8:00 breakfast, 12:00 lunch, 18:00 dinner.

Just a little bit of structue will make a huge difference.

But if I fail to go to bed and to get up on time?

It's just a facet of our biology/human nature.

Which in return ends up fucking us over

there are always threads like these ffs you grown ass idiots your shit is done fuck off

you sound like boogie these idiots with their crutches and sob stories and half measures your life is over just end yourself already or stfu and stop posting for some magic elixar that will fix what you had thirty fucking years to do

jfc you people are human trash keep your blog out of here

nice fake livestory.
But the last sentence has the truth in it to change the life of OP and everyone else.
Wise words

You just do it.

i think what defines who someone is to other people is the following
>job
>hobbie(s) and interests
>knowledge of certain subjects
>general attitude when not emotive
>style/how they dress and present themself
>posture, how they walk and stand

i think if you pull apart each point, and find out what you want to be/ what you want to do within each point, then you put them all back together, you will have the truest version of yourself possible. You don't want to be a facade, you don't want to be a preset.. you'll just find yourself as empty and lost as you were before the re-invention.

It is interesting that out of all the shit threads on /b you are bitching here.
B is cancer, all of it.

How is that a fake story I did almost the same thing. Only I wasn't a fat loser. i just needed to get the fuck out of that shitty state.