Feels thread Sup Forums

feels thread Sup Forums

get it all off your chest

My girlfriend chose her male friends over me and ended up cheating. I left her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and the only true friend I had. I don't know what to do now.

I am forced to live in a city I hate that has a shit ton of enemies and bad history for me because I have a daughter here.
Her mother tricked me into pregnancy and lied to me about a lot of things and then spread rumors I was abusing her.
I am estranged from my family (mother and brother are mentally unstable) and I have no one to talk to.

all women cheat, just get it while the getting is good.

Yeah you've got a point :/

Feels threads used to be a bunch of lonely broken sad guys in a thread looking at images/quotes that relates to their situation etc.

Now they have turned into a bunch of whiny emotional attention seekers posting walls of text.

holy fuck. this one physically hurt to read.

I really hope that isn't true. There has to be some girl out there who isn't a disloyal cunt.

better believe it. enjoy their bodies, enjoy their feminine energy, just dont get emotionally attached.

I'm sorry dad. I'm so fucking sorry. I should have been there. I was scared. I didn't want to see you like that. I will never forgive myself.

Nigger user has low IQ, don't listen to his sorry ass. There are loyal women, ones who have self-respect, but these women are only out for people of the same nature.

having a similar struggle ATM..

easy way to an hero?

She hasn't a second thought about how I feel.
It's almost like I'm not depressed, just scared and paranoid because I knew she was this way.
The ugliest people are ugly on the inside and out and I don't think guys will ever get the chance to do the same to girls who have hurt them.

With all of that said, I have deep regret for being abusive and it's the main factor in my low life.

When was the last time you spoke to/texted/messaged a chick? Non family, non work/school related.
>august here, she only saw it end of september and she never answered. Figured she just got cold feet and just left it at that

My mom has 70 cats
One just passed away like right now.
She was the youngest and the only one we saved from probably more cubs.
She's blind, she couldn't see, she's very young, and yet, she got anorexya . We couldn't do anything. Sometimes I felt like my mom didn't pay enough attention to the cats, because this isn't the first time a cat dies for something my mom "didn't know/notice". It's not really her fault, there are a lot of cats and a house full of shit. Literally had to see the cat suffer for at least an hour, while still in the hands of the only mother she'd ever meet, and accompanied by the only brother she'd ever get to have, I just feel so powerless, I worried about her, she really loved me and my mother, whenever she could, she'd take strength out and jump at our backs or at our let's start purring or meowing, and we'd still take her off us. She was the best cat we ever had, and still, she suffered all her life.
Sup Forums I made a promise in her name, because it may sound stupid and retarded, and it does, but I was going to masturbate while she died alone in the dark, and if it wasn't because I felt something wrong outside of my room, I would find her until morning on the cold ground with her corpse all frozen. I'm never going to masturbate again, ever. And I also promised I'd never let another cat suffer the way she did. If my mother couldn't watch on them, I would.
Peace out, and thanks for reading.

Come to feels sometimes never seen this. Thanks for the upload. Its hitting home.

i think the real problem here is that your mother has 70 cats. you really need to call animal services or something because this is actual animal abuse.

Stop deluding yourself, she wasn't the best thing or your friend, she was a cheating whore. Man up bro

Ever since I can remember, I never wanted to feel anything. Feeling was forced upon me. I wanted to be a machine man—the terminator but even better. A very large part of "ourself" wants to feel nothing at all. A little bit of "ourself" wants to die.

However, a larger part of me wants to experience life. I want kids, a waifu and a laifu. The fact is, I can be happy along with the sad, and that's okay.

I accept the life I've been given so far. It's been great so far. If I died right now, there'd be nothing to regret. It's all tears in the rain.

I'm under the following opinions that flow into one another. 1, everything's a dream. 2, we're all small units, cells or atoms of a god-fetus. 3, so long as humans don't destroy "ourselves" we will create technology so advance that we will ascend into a super-AI, god-like being: subsequently, it will choose to become a force of nature like gravity, electromagnetism, the strong force, the weak force, or something more abstract and more underlying than any currently known force. 5, everything is a simulation moving towards infinity: at random, our lives are relived again somewhere, somewhen. 6—due to perspective—nearly everything is false and true at the same time: especially language.

i hope you waste your life raising tyrones baby.

Just what I need. Ok. So here goes my story. I am too lazy to green text it. I'll try to be as brief as possible.

So I am going through a lot of loss right now. It's been a terrible new years for me. Firstly, I have severe back problems and the stupid ass company I used to work for refused Compensation for the 2 injuries I got from work. I got fired 2 days after Christmas. That pushed my now ex wife over the edge to the point of hatred and abuse, despite the fact of my back issues, she still had an abusive persona about it. The one time I needed my partner the most, she abandoned me and I declared that we get divorced. She has had the problem of getting abusive in bad situations for years now and this was just the final straw. All of this has been screwing with me. I have nightmares, and I am extremely depressed. I lost pretty much everything in a matter of 2 weeks. Actually less.

I feel so alone. Everything is just absolutely horrible shit right now and it's becoming more and more difficult to cope.

Fuck.

Go out and get wasted and live life then you Will get over her sooner or later

>My girlfriend chose her male friends over me and ended up cheating. I left her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and the only true friend I had. I don't know what to do now.

She was actually the worst thing that happened to you. Forgive her but don't forget what happened to you.

I can show you your life by the people you surround yourself with. Be wise be honurable be true to yourself be a man.

This, kinda reminds me Of when i was like 14 years old and had that "teenage depression" (hormones) makes me wonder how much underage shit is on This board

Ya'll bitches put yourself in that shit.