Why shouldn't everyone 70 and over be euthanized?

Why shouldn't everyone 70 and over be euthanized?

Just boomers please, get the fuck out of physical reality

Awwww, did gramps fondle you again?

No old people are just gross and useless.

Because then who would rob the future and all retirement forever, then bitch about how lazy their kids are for not supporting them on top of it while they vacation in Florida when shits cold.

>gross and useless
>useless

They give you candy, money and cook a mean dish and you think they're useless?
You're fucking wierd dude

That's due to government mismanagement of Social Security, instead of you having a savings for your future security the government uses the money to pay of a later generation in what is essentially a big Ponzi Scheme

give me a strong moral argument as to why they should be

They just walk around and be depressing.

because 80% of those people's shit ain't working anyway

People under the age of 18 are gross and useless also

Old people in movies say wise things.

Old people in real life just complain and bitch about shit.

Hell naw
They tell kick-ass stories of the past and always have a shit-ton of good food in the house.
And where else can you get those sweet candies they always have a load of?

history books and the store try again

70 year old white women are seriously the biggest cunts on planet Earth I swear to Christ.

>i work in a long term care facility

A lot of them want to die user. Usually its because they're in constant pain or endless depression since they've been abandoned.

>i work in a care facility so i know how all of them feel
implying the healthy ones not in a care facility feel the same

i said a lot not all

60 is the perfect age for resolution. Like the star trek episode "half a life"

In america are more elderly in LTC than out of it they seem to try to get rid of them as soon as they become mildly inconvenient

alot of the ones IN there

my point still stands so try again

Any sort of argument that bases anything around this, see this: Old folks are great for this. Not all are shitters and most have plenty of wisdom to depart if you give them the time of day.

I think you mean ethical. Moral argument would be far too easy.

I've come across both types. Got an old neighbor lady I help out from time to time and love the woman to death. She's like a grandmother to me.

Where do you think history started? Oral tradition and it still carries over today. Often times the older generations provide leads and claims that are then investigated and documented.

It's 50/50.

>Someone in a care facility wants to die because they feel old and abandoned

No shit, really?

Obviously the one's healthy enough to live on their own would be more likely to want to continue living

The ones in long term care are there because they can't function on their own anymore that can really fuck with your head even without dementia or Parkinsons or MS or literally any other degenerative disease that the vast majority of them have.

Not all of the elderly want to die sure but you'd have to be a fucking moron not to get what user was saying that the ones that are all fucked up want to die.

You didn't make a point you assumed incorrectly what user was saying