How to stop drinking it? Every day 2 liters of it I drink

How to stop drinking it? Every day 2 liters of it I drink

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892765/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait until you get liver damage

switch to water.

Taper off over several weeks.

sue them for making you fat...they take it off the market...Bam, you can't buy it therefore you can't drink it

but ist sugar free
i dont like water

too much user.

use a straw, and put into small cup with bottle back in fridge. reduce portions and reduce ability to drink it fast. 2L is gunna fuck you up and you know it. before you reach to drink it, drink a big glass of water first. then drink pepsi. stop thirst and fill up on water, then drink pepsi.

Brew your own tea in the morning, Make a giant pitcher of sun tea. Mix a little honey and lemon together, and take in a 1L bottle with you at the beginning. Drink more when you get home.

The body is basically going through pre-diabetes telling you to drink more and more (cause it's thirsty and needs to flush sugars).

After each morning making a liter of tea to steep and one that cold from over night in fridge you will set up a pattern. It's only by doing this routine you'll break free from the addiction. Don't do herbal tea, at least green tea or higher in caff. count to help you ease off the soda.

Get an ugly bitch to punch you in the face every time you buy anything above 1L. Over time you will naturally lose the urge to buy such big amounts because you know that you will get punched. You will stop.

"sugar free" usually just means there's no added sugar....guaranteed there's sugar or some kind of carbohydrates in there

I do the same, its fine.
Sometimes i drink juice or water or vodka though

Either get a sodastream machine or buy lightly flavored sparkling water brands like Perrier. Still get that fizz you crave and once you're hooked, you'll never go back to the syrupy unhealthy crap.

it literally says 0 calories

well i stand corrected

I usually gravitate to any drinks on hand with flavor, sodas, tea, fruit juice, whatever.
sparkling water works well as a soda replacement for me, just lightly flavored and carbonated, no sweeteners at all.

my man

It still makes u fat. It tricks the body into thinking that sugar is on the way, so it starts producing insulin which turns to fat.

tbh it is pretty tasty stuff

kys, solved

what insulin? whence it there?

just drink regular pepsi and mix with cherry cough drops.

Start drinking 1,9 liter?

have fun with your aspartame brain cancer

Are you fucking retarded?
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. You don't just magically put on weight from drinking diet drinks. The reason nutrition science doesn't recommend diet drinks for dieting is that it does trick the body into producing insulin, which lowers your blood sugar, which triggers the release of ghrelin, which makes you hungry, which results in you binge eating. That's why you should drink water while dieting - because you don't get those binge eating urges with water because it doesn't have any sweeteners.

stop drinking it

thread full of idiots.
keep drinking it, it got

>How to stop drinking it?

stop buying it

Switch to cum. It worked for me.

rol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892765/

You're wrong and you're retarded. Sweeteners make you fat (indirectly) because they lower blood sugar and make you binge eat, which makes you fat

im fat and i have beetus

You know what makes you fat?
Calories.

Cum is definitely not zero calories though and the cholesterol level is relatively high, 2 litres of cum a day will kill you faster than this shit.

You know what makes you eat? Ghrelin. You know what triggers the release of Ghrelin? Sugar intake. You know what triggers the release of Ghrelin? Low blood sugar. You know what lowers blood sugar? Insulin. You know what triggers the release of insulin? Sugar. You know what mimics sugar and also triggers the release of insulin, thus making you hungry, without actually adding calories? Aspartame. Yes, it has no calories, but it makes you hungry like a motherfucker. So unless you have great control over your lizard brain telling you to shove shit down your chute (which fat people clearly don't), it's just gonna make you even fatter.

at least drink coke, pepsi sucks

Willpower motherfucker. Ever heard of it?

It's not like you are drinking two litres of vodka a day.
It's just soda get a fucking grip how old are you 12?

stop buying that shit.
problem solved.

OP is a fag

it actually says "maximum flavor" and below "without calories". i mean, i can read russian but i don't know what that implies... in english we could say "maximum flavor with minimum calories" and it could translate the same way.

in japan, soda has weirdo additives like vegetable extracts--i had japanese coca cola on a plane once and that's what it was--and i don't know what those asterisks are all about here, but maybe it's "zero calorie" like we have in the US.

I actually hate most soda drinks especially coke and pepsi, they littearly taste like shit

I used to drink tonnes of coke when i was in my teens until i correlated my stomach problems to drinking it.

I notice now if im drinking sugery drinks to often it means i am not hydrated enough and ill drink a big glass of water then i feel hydrated and don't need to drink anything else like juice or soda

Its simple , your drinking to quench your thirst but there isn't if any water in those drinks so you keep drinking it because it taste good. Drink water to quench your thirst and you will find you don't need to drink anything else.
Soda and Juice is good occasionally but you need to be conscious of when your actually thirsty and when you just want something tasty.

willpower

I used to be the same. Until a year ago I used to drink obscene amounts of soda every day. Generally 2L but sometimes more. There was a Polish shop in my area that sold foreign Cola for cheap. I used to drink so much that it became habit and eventually as I reached over to take a swig I'd question whether I was even enjoying doing it. And so I realized this is almost forced upon me because my conscious self isn't aware of it. And it just fills a hole, tiding over my cravings. But I'm not happy because of it.

And I became increasingly concerned about my teeth. And started understanding that life is long and the state my teeth are now are as good as they will be when I'm 65yo. And they're far from perfect at this moment.

So paying more attention to it I started thinking about quitting cold turkey and drank increasing amounts of soda to mentally attribute it as something I dislike. And then I gladly went weeks without it. And now I drink water, tea, coffee, milk instead. I drink soda when it's in the house which is about once a month. And honestly I'm not missing it.

nice mams on a chingchong

this is incorrect, sir.
But i guess you and your sources are corrupted and manipulated by the sugar industry.
theres nothing bad with aspartame and friends.
you can google if it makes you fat or not and you get a yes for both, so dont trust to articles online.

bump

dont buy it anymore, problem solved