Fuck the system

Fuck the system

Amen brother.

Your right op the system is just made to enslave us like the niggers we once enslaved. Now were slaves to jews and reptiles.

There needs to be a revolution.

>Implying the Jews aren't reptiles.

Absolutely. It's because of the system that idiots fight over which corrupt party has the biggest dick in town. That, and all the starving people and warfare.

That's fine with me user.

I just wanna just fucking live in the middle of nowhere with my family. Free from "them"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you do realise this is a serious thread user

you can do that in russia, but the us is fully developed. there is no free land left, you are either a taxpayer funding the system or you are on someone else’s land awaiting removal.

the only truly free place is space, user. second place, and only slightly less risky, is out in international waters.

Amen.

Yup

in other news, the US just declared that space is not a free commons, but an extension of US territory, and all human activity in space is subject to US control.

Seriously. The US says it owns the rest of the universe...

the russians, chinese, indians and brazilians need to step up their game.

and nuke the us from space.

oh look, alt right revolution larpers.
jfyi, you are as cringy as the libtard revolution larpers.
Horseshoe theory certainly applies here.

didn’t i see this in a movie somewhere?

Iron Sky maybe?

>no one can have opinions or talk about them
>if you think something i don’t think, you’re larping
>reality is an extension of my ego

Moonraker?

I would love to be a part of that

The system exists to further the system.
Individuals are temporary.
The system is forever.

Against whom?

But user, there are no valid opinions here.
Its just wild tinfoil heads with zero credible evidence, calling for the downfall of society as we know it.
So with zero basis to call upon, they decide to fuck everyone else over.
Wanna talk about "extension of my ego" some more?

On a different node, I'm fine with the anons who want to leave. Build your spaceships or high-sea colonies, no one forces you to stay. The borders are open for you to leave. No one forces you to stay on a place you don't like.

Just don't pretend you have the right to tell the rest of the population how to live.

(((the system))) includes the roads, railways, water/oil pipes, cities and resource exclamation sites build by your ancestors to allow you to feed upon it now. They didn't just inherit us their beliefs, but their blood and sweat as well.

And while we continue to expand / upgrade it, we build an even more comfortable place for our children and future generations. We consciously and intentionally agree to further (((the system)))

Yes, we build not only our infrastructure, but our political system to last forever as well, but WE build it so WE can live from its advantages and freedoms it provides. And yes, these freedoms come at a cost of duties as well.

Don't like the duties?
Then leave and find your freedom as YOU desire it elsewhere..

>But user, there are no valid opinions here.
Your massive ego just declared everyone’s opinions “invalid”, as if an opinion needs to be validated by you, the validator of others opinions

>Its just wild tinfoil heads with zero credible evidence
your ego on the march again, declaring yourself sole judge of others themselves now, not just their opinions, and you cite a lack of evidence, (deemed credible by of course you yourself) without specifying what manner of evidence you require, or even evidence of what?
>calling for the downfall of society as we know it.
calling for? whatever notion if a “society” you have, is already in collapse, because this is not and has never been a homogenous unified society functioning as one. it is individuals who have absolutely nothing in common whatsoever, trapped in financial bondage and lives of inescapable indentured servitude. there is no such thing as a society here.

>So with zero basis to call upon, they decide to fuck everyone else over.
Why wouldn’t they? They’re getting fucked by you, and now they’re doing the same thing you’re doing to them.
>Wanna talk about "extension of my ego" some more?
Ok, there, i just helped you out. You’re welcome, you self-righteous little turd..

that’s what this thread is bout you fucking dipshit.
but thanks for writing pages of tooting your own horn before arriving at where we started and giving us your almighty permission to continue, you egomaniacal fuckwizard.

>everyone’s
only those who believe reptiles to be behind everything.
either your reading comprehension sucks, or you are trying to strawmen me. I lol'd.

>whatever notion if a “society” you have, is already in collapse,
people have been saying this basically since the roman reich (and possibly even before than). And yet, here we stand.

>Why wouldn’t they?
Nice, we agree.
And order of timely events tells us all we need to know about this thread. kek.

>Ok, there, i just helped you out. You’re welcome, you self-righteous little turd..
by spewing nothing but butthurt lunacy. Topkek.

>that’s what this thread is bout you fucking dipshit.
>OP: Fuck the system
>only 2 solutions being proposed: revolution / leaving
>telling people why revolution is retarded
>somehow covered 100% while only addressing 50%, triggering you in the process.
seems like you are a very coherent thinker...
lol.

Yeah, fuck the system that has given up double the life expectancy of people 150 years ago, cured numerous crippling disease, allows us to work a mere 40 hours a week in order to live in luxury unimaginable just a few generations ago, constantly reduces the prices of untold luxuries in order to allow the poorest to have a powerful computer in teir pocket every minute of every day, provides us with such security that we take peaceful coexistence with other countries for granted and which does not even require us to join military services in time of war.

Most of us just pay for them, and don’t receive jack fucking squat. Doesn’t matter, the way you idiots are going, all your hopes and dreams of all your efforts living on forever are futile pipe dreams that won’t survive the century. Your fucking litter of offspring you’re hoping will give your wasted lives some meaning will be wiped out from a thousand fucking vectors, most of which extend from your own failure to develop a better culture and philosophy than pre-war europe. Your utopia hasn’t developed a system for intelligent decision making, and refuses to change to construct one. in the face of raising stakes as time goes on, you are the Native Americans in 1491, only instead if two threats on the horizon, one of which is predictable one not, you have thousands of predictable ones, no concept of unpredictable ones, and no means to deal constructively with any of them.

North America has never held populations stable for long, and in the face of all the catastrophic threats to this populations existence, which they themselves created, this one is clearly no different.

yeah, im the incoherent one

>Don't like the duties?
>Then leave and find your freedom

You wrote this. That’s where this thread begins, and what it is about. Glad i could spell it out fir you in your own words.

>whatever notion if a “society” you have, is already in collapse,
>people have been saying this basically since the roman reich

Holy fuck. Good thing they were all wrong and every fucking one of those societies didn’t fucking collapse repeatedly in disaster and chaos and ruin then huh?

I’m out, one fuckwit this retarded is all this thread needs to live forever.

Bring back Lord Cromwell protector of the crown

> That’s where this thread begins
it begann with "Fuck the system" and continued with "There needs to be a revolution." 3 posts in.
It took 7 posts till "I just wanna just fucking live in the middle of nowhere with my family. Free from "them""
If you only argue that point, why would you get offended by my posts in the beginning, especially since I clearly stated "On a different node, I'm fine with the anons who want to leave."

Oh I know, because you suck at reading comprehension and get triggered because someone pointed out that you are as cringy as the left in your beliefs.

Well boo fucking hoo snowflake, so far you have posted jackshit to support your beliefs, so you may as well can gulp upon a log of shit from andy sixx' arse, since "your opinion" currently holds equal market value to it.

>Good thing they were all wrong and every fucking one of those societies didn’t fucking collapse repeatedly in disaster and chaos and ruin then huh?
in a 3000y span, this happened exactly once: the dark age, around 500ac. Since then, society (living standards / technology / infrastructure) is on a steady incline, with only minor fallbacks, all of which we've overcome, living better than we ever have.

And your point is?

>The health of the culture and country you’ve built can be revealed by a surprisingly few quantifiable indicators. One of them, are the suicide rates of your nation and individual states or provinces. This reveals the rate that people consider their options, and choose to opt out. Whether your country has failed to provide its citizens with the necessary incentive to continue working to be a part of it, or simply failed in convincing them, the suicide rates reveal what percentage of your population would rather take their own lives than live in what you have built with the options provided for them. It can be tempting to deem these as merely mentally ill, but in your attempt to shift blame away from your society and on to its victims, they now reflect the failure of your country’s healthcare capabilities, and reveal your cultures overall mental health.

Please familiarize yourself with European history. Even a little.

Now fucking way. You cannot write in complete sentences and be this wholly ignorant of recorded history.

Quality ranting, sir.
Way to make yourself totally not look crazier than the reptilian conspiracy guy at all.

Sure but in what hole?
I call back door!

Wanna go halfsies on that hole? I swear ill brush my teeth and put on some deodersnt.
Two in the stink is best.

Sure, I don't mind sharing.
Only one thing. We can look each other in the eyes.

An evangelical millenarian with a hard on for militarism and dictatorial control? I'd rather hedge my bets with Charlie Boy.

suicide is so easy
anyone can do it
suicide is fun for the whole family