I didn't had a gf for over 5 years now. This is getting ridiculous. I know that I'm not that ugly and I'm not stupid...

I didn't had a gf for over 5 years now. This is getting ridiculous. I know that I'm not that ugly and I'm not stupid. Just can't figure out what my problem is. Fucking depressing.

80/20 rule faggit

Just go to a weird interest club and meat some strange.

maybe its your personality or whatever it is that ,made you think that putting your problems on a site like 4 chan will get you any real answere? maybe you just suck.

Do you want one?

Is that meat supposed too be a verb?

Your problem is that you think there's something wrong with you, have a little more confidence in yourself OP

confidence is bullshit you can still be confident and shot down

you are probably just too pussy or you are a huge faggot but aren't self aware enough to realise

Well yeah man, sure I do. I even tried to talk to random girls on the streets, but nothing seems to help. They are just not interested in me. I even dream very often my ex gf and the most depressing part of it that brief moment after you woke up and believe you have a gf. And of course that moment when you realize you don't.

yep you suck

how old are you op? there are a lot of stereotypes about girls of different age brackets.
usually if you're a single guy it's because the girl just prefers having sex with a bunch of guys that are not you and you're probably stupid and uglier than you think you are

lucky you, other people have kids with women they hate, man...

Get on online dating retard. I've had decent luck on pof and okcupid

Okay, let's say I really do suck. What to do to change that? I'm not cheap fuck, I pay drinks, I smile, I even am polite to everyone. So what is my problem?

hes posting this shit on 4 chan ide say eys for the last two

well i dont know im just projecting mostly

That comes with the territory, you're gonna get shot down sometimes, can't feel bad for yourself everytime you don't get what you want, resilience is key OP

I'm 36. And yeah, I probably am ugly/stupid more than I think.

yet in the same spot as OP

Start selling weed/coke/acid. Be able to get Molly if someone wants it. Helps if you can play an instrument. You'll get bitches lining out your door to suck your balls, and if you find one who sucks them especially well start dating her. Bitches will do almost anything for almost any kind of white powder. Also, Molly makes you crazy horny and when you can it will literally put out your back and make you retarded for 30 minutes. Screw a chick on that shit and she will never let you go

>when you cum*

Fuck I hate getting outed as a phoneposter

I'm not in the same spot as op.
I haven't dated a girl in 10 years.

Yeah, that's really not an option for me. I don't even know what Molly is. Never soled any drugs and honestly, don't even know where to find that, plus I don't have that much money for it nor people from whom I'd be able to buy from. I live in a part of world where there's not that much drugs on the streets.

not true i found a girl just a fat depressed and lonely as me to hook up with before she got preggos by a black or mexican

Well, something to keep in mind. You can find a good drug business anywhere there's people, and if there isn't one that means you can start it. You can order your shit online at cheaper prices and better quality than the local dealers. So long as the cops don't arrest you you'll live like King Turd of Shit River

Otherwise, get a Tinder or start trolling local bars. I can guarantee there's decent pussy somewhere in the shithole town you're living in. Do you just wanna get laid or are you lonely?

Well if you ask yourself where do you see yourself in 5 years you think op would say that?

Over here the laws are rigorous about drugs, I just can't risk my job for it. I am going to the bars often, but no luck at all. Also, I'd want to have a gf for stable relationship. Not into that one night stand.

I wouldn't, but it seems that's where I'm heading to. Sadly. I'm also very willing to change, but I don't know what to change.

I see myself disintegrated by nukes or dying of radiation cancer in 5 years

Are there girls you're interested in at the bars and do you talk to them?

Say that I, user, am a pretty 20-something blonde chick at a bar you're at with a nice rack. I'm with a young guy with a nice haircut, but it really looks like he's boring the shit out of me. How do you approach and what do you say?

The trips of change OP

I never approach a girl who's with somebody else. I would feel bad about it because that's something I wouldn't want to happen to me.

Others I approach with just a small talk, like what's up, and how are you and offer a drink until a conversation comes in. And during that conversation I notice she's getting really bored by me. Basically it's just that. I'm not pushing it ever.

Yeah well it doesn't mean changing for the better most of the time. Relationships are stupid.
Sucks to be you chump maybe if you payed taxes you could of bought an army to prevent it

>lololol armies prevent nukes
>nukes means everyone is dead

So naive and adorable

yeah yeah yeah really i bet you're the same kind of cunt that said dubya was dumb when he was talking about the axis of evil.
before the nukes fly theres going to be a fight and you're probably the kind of cunt that just wants to wait and not even risk a fight and wait for it to happen to you so you can cry about being a victim.

>I never approach a girl who's with somebody else. I would feel bad about it because that's something I wouldn't want to happen to me.

Not to be an asshole, but don't be a pussy my dude. That guy would happily steal your chick and fuck her if he were in your place.

Most chicks who come to bars are gonna be with people, either other chicks or dudes. Your job is to convince them that you are more entertaining than hanging out with whoever they came to the bar with. Come on strong and directly. Tell her you're going to buy her a drink, then tell her that you're taking her out on the floor to dance, then tell her that you're taking her back to your place for some coffee. If chicks seem bored by you - be less boring. Think up good stories to tell before you leave your house. Base them on something true, coat them in amusing bullshit, and refuse to admit which is which. If you can keep a girl laughing you're doing pretty good.

>I'm not pushing it ever
Always push it. Bitches don't know what they want. They want you, and you need to tell them why. Explain it to them like they were a small, retarded child.

>. That guy would happily steal your chick and fuck her if he were in your place.
Why would you want a girl like that? Are you retarded?

>blaming the girl for the guys actions

Spending any amount of time on Sup Forums is counterproductive to getting a girlfriend. This website is an addiction, and as poisonous to the mind as bleach is to the body. Leave here, take some time and rehabilitate yourself, and be kind and patient.

And remember, there is no such thing as the friend zone.

My dude. These days, all girls are like that. All of them. I met a couple at a bar when I was pushing coke. They'd been together for like 2 years. Started selling to them. A few months later the chick came around my place looking for coke - but she didn't have any money. Asked if I could front it, I said fuck off, she said she'd fuck me for it. Fucked her, gave her half a gram, 2 days later the guy bashed out all my car's windows and got himself arrested. Just a fun little anecdote for you. I have dozens.

Why didn't your family just throw you in a river when you were a kid?
>when I was pushing coke.
Someone should shoot you in the back of your skull. Neck yourself.

Nobody shoots the coke dealer. You'd have to find a new coke dealer, and that sucks. Neck yourself my dude, or if you want to go out a better way send me 50 dollars and I'll send you enough good shit to explode your heart 3 times over.

dude dont listen to any of these retard.
Work at a good bar and you will fuck different bitches every week believe me.

>Nobody shoots the coke dealer.

just send the fucking nukes already

coke/=/crack

Post all the wojacks you want. I'll still be here, alive, pushing various drugs for obscene amounts of money.