Hey b This little slut has a fat ass. She’s coming over next weekend...

Hey b This little slut has a fat ass. She’s coming over next weekend. I have shelving behind my toilet and a rack of toiletries beside it. I want to get wins if her ass. I have between 3-400 dollars to spend. What spy cameras should I buy and where should I put them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/GZDL-Portable-Wireless-Internet-Bathrooms/dp/B01M27KH3V/ref=sr_1_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1515252510&sr=1-15&keywords=hidden camera
amazon.co.uk/included-underneath-compartment-inside-Online-Enterprises-Black-finish/dp/B01LJX24KU/ref=sr_1_32?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1515252536&sr=1-32&keywords=hidden camera
easypix.eu/goxtreme-action-cams/ultra-hd-action-cams/227/goxtreme-black-hawk-4k
easypix.eu/goxtreme-action-cams/action-cams-bis-full-hd/328/goxtreme-pioneer-full-hd-action-camera?c=357
ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-DIY-SPY-Camera-1080P-HD-Hidden-Micro-Cam-Motion-Detection-Remote-Control/142537886516?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_itemId=122619352483&_nkw=32GB FHD 1080P AC adapter Charger Hidden Spy Camera Motion Detection Loop Record&_trksid=p2047675.m4099.l9146
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a gopro an put it down the toilet

I don’t think that one will work any other suggestions

BUNP

There’s a really good hidden camera dude google it it looks exactly like an iPhone charger adapter but it’s black. I bought one and it works just plug it into the wall in the bathroom and leave it recording. Probably the most discreet camera I’ve seen.

Fuck yeah thanks I plan on buying two cameras to ensure wins/get more angles. Any ideas?

Bump

Buuuump

Try using the money on her

Describe to me your bathroom

I’ve been thinking about buying a phone charger cam. A shirt button can and a lighter cam. Any experience with these?

If you want more info you can ask

Yes please Bump

pictures of the said fat ass

Fix your low self esteem. Loser

do it faggot

I am not op

I need other angles also I posted how to make secret cam photo

THanks and that’s all I have for now. Any ideas on how to make an old iPhone a secret cam or what ones to buy?

Hi,

you can build these into almost everything:
amazon.co.uk/GZDL-Portable-Wireless-Internet-Bathrooms/dp/B01M27KH3V/ref=sr_1_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1515252510&sr=1-15&keywords=hidden camera

but you could also buy one of these and hide like a gopro or easypix in it:
amazon.co.uk/included-underneath-compartment-inside-Online-Enterprises-Black-finish/dp/B01LJX24KU/ref=sr_1_32?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1515252536&sr=1-32&keywords=hidden camera
- you might have a hard time with the angle though, if you are recording from the side of the toilet.

what about a shot from the front were you catch her pussy?

i drilled a small hole into a trashcan and put one of the cameras from above in it. got some stuff like the one i attached.

how much space is there in front of the toilet, to the wall? could you put a rack thingy like the one on the side there - and then the tissue box with a cam inside there? would get prime caps!

Damn son, share that video or post a webm...

i just ordered this one:
easypix.eu/goxtreme-action-cams/ultra-hd-action-cams/227/goxtreme-black-hawk-4k
it is a little expensive, but it is the top model. you could do with something much eacher, like:
easypix.eu/goxtreme-action-cams/action-cams-bis-full-hd/328/goxtreme-pioneer-full-hd-action-camera?c=357

attached pic of the trashcan with a tiny hole in it.

and the inside of the can, with the bucket removed. The bucket fits with no problem, so they can use it if they want. I secured the cam with ducttape and used a powerbank as powersource to get many hours of recordings.

The can was only about $15 and the camera like $20. remember to get a microsd though, and i do recommend a powerbank...

sorry dont have that exact video compiled, but here is one from the same setup, and same day :)

aah, thanks... I think I watched other videos from you. I recognized your style, lol

yeah i posted a few ;)

did op leave?

How do you mod it with power bank?

you dont need to mod it, it takes microusb to charge normally, so you just use usb to microusb cable and attach the powerbank. you also leave the battery itself attached, just in case.

No I’m here

How big was the memory card that you use? Can you record all day?

32gigs is max for the camera model i got, it was this exact one i bought, but i think they are all the same:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-DIY-SPY-Camera-1080P-HD-Hidden-Micro-Cam-Motion-Detection-Remote-Control/142537886516?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The largest video file is 638mb and the smallest 411mb. They are all 5 minutes long (auto cycle). so if they average 500mb/5 minutes, that is 64 movies per card, which is 320 minutes = 5,3 hours. so if you calc with changing the card every 4,5 hours you should be good. you also need a powerbank that is large enough. mine was only 5000mAh but did 5hours+ with no problem, i ended my recordings before i ran out of power. but a 20000mAh powerbank is only about $25, so just get a big one...

Name?

here

ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_itemId=122619352483&_nkw=32GB FHD 1080P AC adapter Charger Hidden Spy Camera Motion Detection Loop Record&_trksid=p2047675.m4099.l9146

So you use the remote control to start and stop recording?

yeah, one button to turn it on, a light changes color. then another to start the recording and the light stops after a few blinks if i recall correctly. its pretty easy, but the remote needs to be close. i would look at the product to see the lights while turning on, just to be sure.

only letdown for me was the picture quality, but that might just be me because i used handycams before...

How close?

it probably works from a few yards distance, but if you cant tell if it turned on unless you were watching it you are probably better of just putting the remote right next to your installation and seeing the lights change.

Get a charger camera they work wonders

Yeah I can't be close to the cam after my subject arrived, but I need to start recording maybe 3 hours in

you can just get to the bathroom to take a piss and turn it on?

It's not in a bathroom, I can stand close enough to turn it on, but probably can't see the light

Post any photo with her ass op?

oh ok, thought you were setting it up next to toilet - not op?

just test it before she arrives so you know if it will work.

i did see some other cams that used 64gb cards, if you get one of those and a large powerbank, you could turn it on before she comes over perhaps, havn't tested that though