twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many donuts u eat today fatty

What's your drug of choice?

No thanks
>thread hidden

My gun.

how long is ur dick

Do you treat black people any different than white people

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Doesn't say coffee
not a cop

no dubs here officer!

Please don't shoot me I'm unarmed PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME I'M UNARMED MY HANDS ARE IN THE AIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T SHOO AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Really? Me too.
Where at?

I don't have anything to ask. But I want to thank you for your service to the community. I know how shitty people are irl, there are some real freaks out there that we don't see in the malls or streets. I know you deal with them on a daily basis and that's gotta suck balls. Stay safe OP. You're doing G-d's work.

Blacks commit more crimes than whites so yes.

Do you do skip certain cases beacuse you can't be bothered with the paperwork?

>live in nice neighborhood
>unfortunately nigger apartments nearby
>niggers walk up and down my street all day
>who do niggers always wear backpacks?
>burglaries and car break ins rampant
>police substation literally 2 streets away
>can't be bothered to drive a car through my neighborhood once in a while
A bunch of useless motherfuckers

if you could shoot any deranged killer you've heard of who would it be?
(serial killer, spree killer, school shooter, ect.)

I give them to my partner who is a rookie.

What's your opinion on the Daniel Shaver murder?

Imagine waking up and and not only fantasizing about being a cop, but pretending to be one on Sup Forums. Pathetic

Do you call blacks niggers in private ?

OP here. Shooting a nigger gives me a high like no other

STOP RESISTING!

kike?

wow nice OP guess all cops are the same

#bluelivesmatter

do black lives matter?

what about blue lives?

Do any lives really matter?

How tall are your boots?

How many of your friends have been killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

Assuming that loss of innocent life is a mistake, what went wrong here?

You're just jealous that we were kings and our melanin gives us superpowers.

It's okay, though. When blacks retake the Earth, we will be benevolent enslavers, unlike you white people.

he didn't follow the commands so the officer was right to shoot him.

Get out of /b pig!

that didnt answer my question.

What department and what's your badge number?

nothing went wrong. the officer was following his training.

Ken, ivrit.
I mean, yes. Just have a lot of respect for people who put themselves in harm's way trying to protect us from ourselves.

and you find this outcome acceptable

Yes I do.

Our lives matter. Other people's lives only matter so far as we decide them to matter.

It's not something that we try to be very vocal about, but most cops feel the same way.

Can't tell if trolling, or.

what if it was your kid drunk as hell that was shot and killed because someone doesn't like orders not being followed.

Answer the fucking question

Cops will hide behind the rationalizations they've been given because anything else would require them to admit that many of them are just criminals with a badge

If my kid did the same thing my kid would have deserved it. Of course I would be sad but it wouldnt have been the officers fault.

ya omo

they wont admit the system they follow is flawed. a retard with down syndrome and high as a kite wont pass this pressure test. its not fool proof its parented to have unintended innocent casualties. but they wont fix it.

The commands were conflicting, retard. And it's never right to shoot somebody before confirming that they're armed and intend to use that weapon despite what the blindly pro police drones will tell you

You don't deserve to be a cop

Most of us do admit it behind closed doors. The difference between us and criminal gangs is just that we have better training and equipment.

We're stronger, so we make the rules, and break them as we please.

we dont need police incapable of having a mind of their own and hiding behind "oh well protocol" as a pussy excuse

bootlicker!

Leave my mum out of this. Qooq ummuk.

What's the best way to offer a bj to a cop when he comes to your window for a ticket or whatever?

What's that supposed to mean?

Paramedic here. How often do you pull the "go with them or go to jail" routine, and then not even bother to issue a warrant for them if they do go with us?

be a girl and already have your tits out

Verter training? Your training joke plz y can shit un your face all day

How many niggers have you shot?

Black guys shot?

Fuck off I want a serious answer from OP not your spergy 13 year old monster fueled advice.

no

We generally just take them with us. They don't get any medical treatment until they've been fully processed, which means around 2-4 days at the earliest.

If the ambulence gets called first, then it's not our choice, but we try not to complicate things if we can help it.

Does nigger dick taste great and is that why you chose that occupation?

Depends on your age (and I'm only half-joking here, really). I remember seeing some statistics a couple years back saying that over 80% of sexual misconduct during traffic stops involve minors.

And, sure, maybe minors just reported more often or we're more aggressively prosecuted for that sort of thing, but it's really too big a difference to just be accounted for by error.

If you're above the age of 17 (or a male), I wouldn't bother; the chances that you'll help yourself are low compared to the high chance that you'll get charged with some bribery-related offense or another (which are felonies in some jurisdictions).

Be an underage girl and get them for recording cp on their body cam.

Well duh. I was honestly looking for tips like, glance at his crotch etc. You know ways to hint it with plausible deniability

Just be straightforward.

helpful. really

looking at someones crotch is sexual harrasment

What's the quickest way to build rapport with an officer? Other than being white that is

ok, but from now on, dont just follow orders think about what youre doing

How should I deal with a cadet vs. a tenured officer vs. a veteran of police work? How much of my ground should I stand with each?

Well, there are two types of officers: idealists and the corrupt.

Start by proclaiming loudly how proud you are of the officer and how they keep our streets safe, talking a lot about morals and "traditional values", and how sorry you are that cops aren't getting respect lately.

If the officer responds well, he's an idealist, and you've built rapport already. If he doesn't, cash.

I should have just posted these all at once.

How much of your job do you take home with you? How has it affected your relationships with your friends and family?

The longer the officer has worked, the more aggressive, usually, for a number of reasons.

This is interesting insight user. So there's very little in-between? How long does it usually take before the idealists break?

Although it sounds kind of cheesy, I feel like the department is my family. I've never been married. Had a serious girlfriend a while back, but it didn't work out.

My mother's alive and I have a good relationship with her. Father died years ago, and no siblings or anything. Police work and computers take up most of my life.

Nah man, you found your place. Is it a common sentiment in the force? That older brother type of deal?

Thanks for doing the AMA user. Interesting stuff

Most don't last very long, as they have a hard time keeping their mouths shut. The ones that do learn pretty quickly who benefits from police work - the police - and that if they don't like it, there are other career opportunities, and if they try to change it, well, you never know what might be found in their squad car or their house.

It all depends upon the department, of course. General rule of thumb is that the larger the city, the smaller the number of idealists. In rural areas, it varies pretty wildly. Suburban departments usually have more idealists than anywhere else.

I'd say it is. It's a demanding line of work. I've known cops who have had to choose between their wives and kids and the department, and most chose the department.

Thin blue line, right?
Is their malleability something that's looked out for in the academy? I'd assume there'd be a lot of trouble internally if the turnover rate is bad

>Is it a common sentiment in the force? That older brother type of deal?
>I'd say it is.
Hey so definitely not trying to offend you with this comparison at all but do you guys ever talk about the similarities between gang recruitment and your guy's brotherhood?

04:10

*After the guy had put his hands behind his back*

Cop: Your hands go down or into the small of your back WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT YOU. Do you understand?

Shaver: Yes sir.

Cop: Crawl towards me.

Shaver: Yes sir.

*Shaver reaches towards the small of his back and the cop with the gun shoots him*
Its pretty simple; he reached towards the small of his back to where a gun could have been after being warned he wold be shot if he did that. The reason no one was charged with a crime is because they gave him due warning.

He couldn't follow the instructions because he was drunk (He had nearly a 0.03 blood alcohol level) but when the cops asked him about if he was drunk he lied and said he wasn't. If the cops had known he couldn't be relied upon to accurately follow instructions they would have been expected to be a lot more careful about the situation.

I've actually never heard a cop use that term, but that's the general idea.

I don't know about the academy. Those fresh out are generally given the lowdown when they join a new department, as everyone operates differently. If they see something happen they don't like, they'll be asked - nicely or not - to keep quiet about the situation, and maybe offered transfer to a suburban department if it's really an issue. If they actually try to report anything, that's the end of their career, at the very least. Local/state internal affairs is a joke. The only ones you have to worry about are the feds... or so I hear, but I've never had to deal with them myself and don't know the details. They usually don't get involved with things unless the public gets their collective panties in a wad over a case.

Also, some rural departments are surprisingly pretty aggressive about rooting out "problem" officers. They are rarely barred for re-entering the profession, though, and those same "problem" officers are actively sought after by some of the larger departments, so nobody's out of work for long.

I've actually had that exact conversation a couple of times, actually. When you think about it objectively, the main difference between a police department and a gang is that we have bigger weapons, better training, and the most respect. Cops like to talk about being the largest "gang" in the country, but that's actually the military; we do make a close second.

how is that adrenaline feel

how many niggers have you already killed?

Let me tell you what man, posts like yours right now are why I love Sup Forums. Wouldn't get a chance to ask these questions otherwise
I've actually got family in the force myself which is why I've taken a particular interest ITT

How esoteric is the way of things when you're in the academy? Do the idealists know they're better off opting for rural work?

>Cops like to talk about being the largest "gang" in the country
That's funny, I was really worried about offending you by the comparison lol. Glad you guys have a sense of humor about it

It's really not even a joke. When you think about it, what's the purpose of a "gang"? To obtain power and control territory through the use of force. Some gangs even think of themselves as the "police" of their neighborhoods.

Truth of the matter is, we're bigger and stronger. Most of the differences are cosmetic.

When was the last black person you shot?

I have never used my sidearm.

So you just beat them to death?

Not even for target practice?

Yeah this post really helped me get the mentality. I can see how fresh officers get their ego hah. How much of it is really fun though? You guys are hard working motherfuckers, how do you try to balance it?

What's the penalty in your country for posing as a police officer?

5 years custodial sentence.

hey officer i fucked your wife while you're on duty

I don't have a wife.