33yo virgin cuase of small dick , what do to get bigger

33yo virgin cuase of small dick , what do to get bigger

>metric tape measurer
Cuckolding is in your future

Fuck you takin bout cunt.
I just had a chick meet me overseas and pay for a hotel for a week. She fucked me sideways and swallowed my load. I couldnt even fuck after the third day cos my dick was fucked useless. Im 5 and a half inches in width and girth.

You probably have a shit personality and a boring life.

jelquing i did it back in high school and it got me to 8 inches .

F A C T

start measuring from your asshole to boost your confidence

17cm is NOT a small dick...

What a loser you are.

your virginity has nothing to do with your dick, retardo. that's a completely average cock; millions of dudes with an identical dick have slayed tons of sniz. maybe lose some weight and make some personality gains.

My dick is half your size and I've had enough sex that I don't even have any fantasies left

believe what you want

>implying metric measurements arent the way of the future

meant for

also, buy a hair clipper and use it everyday you big foot looking bitch.

22 y/o virgin because of social retardation, not because of small dick. I have a small dick and have fucked about 50 different women. Get help, dummy.

r u blind? look where it starts and look how stretched it is

chill he's baiting

have you tried tying a rope around your neck and hanging yourself OP? I heard that's the best way.

You're fine.

But you should stay off b. It's full of cancer that will eat you up.
Go to a bar, get wasted and fuck some girls. If your game suck, read The game and you can copy a couple of moves. Gl

I read The Game and it did jack shit, its just a biography about the author. Mystery Method, what the author used, is what you probably mean.

OP the only way you're gonna get laid is if you dont want to get laid, which is impossible, so just end it all now

>small dick
cock is located in a forest?

I don't see the problem, I think your dick looks fine. Maybe the problem is how you try and pick up girls. Your strategy sucks. Go to a bar or suttin.

>what do to get bigger

i like how you start measuring your cock from your belly button rather than the base of your cock. barely 14cm.

Stop watching anime. The increased blood flow is enough to give you an added 2 inches. Also, 9/11 was an inside joke.

Get a bigger Wallet.