Sup Forums I've been Sexting with this one Girl for a few months now and we haven't had sex before...

Sup Forums I've been Sexting with this one Girl for a few months now and we haven't had sex before.. but tomorrow her mom won't be home and I'm so nervous as fuck. I've only had sex once before and it wasn't that good...

Anyone Have any Good Pointers?

She just messaged me to Bring Condoms...

Pic not Related

First I didnt care. Then I saw how wet she is. Now I care. DUMP everything, especially pics where she is this wet

OP it's not rocket science. If you want to wow her throw in some rimming and don't forget to put your balls in. Chicks love being stretched out

Femanons confirm above plox

>be a faggot
>be this much of a cuck
>probably voted for killary

kill yourself

landwhale

just fuck her already dumb ass. the worst that could happen is that you don't score. and you're already not going to score if you dont go.

Sex just isn't that good, especially not as a nervous fuckwad.
Just take over the situation and have fun.
You're not going to marry this woman so why does it matter?

Its a Google pic sorry

Fuck that noise

Hey man you get nervous when she's a 10/10 in your mind

She's lost so much weight

I almost don't want to have sex but then again I know I'll regret it later

This makes sense I'll make a note of that.

Took me a few times to get it right too, don't worry. If you stress too much or feel like you have to perform, your wee wee will probably go back into its safe space at some point. So you HAVE to chill out, feel, stroke, kiss and let it all just happen. Make the foreplay last long, up until the point that you're both horny as fuck and can't hold back anymore. You will feel it when that moment is there.

If she's got some experience you're lucky, that will make it a lot easier. If not it can get a bit awkward the first time. Just embrace it, laugh about it, don't get insecure. Every sexually active person had to go through this and being all insecure about it is what's unattractive to girls. Laugh it off and you'll get the second chance, and the third, and many more!

She's has had sex way more then me this will be my second time in four years and my first time sucked

This user said it spot on. Don't worry so much and foreplay is key to helping you stay hard, turn her on, and make you ready to give her a decent dicking

Just don’t think too much or your dick will get instant soft and you won’t be able to fuck. Don’t think about thinking too much or the same thing will happen. Don’t think about this post tomorrow as you’re making out with her. Don’t remember how some user on Sup Forums foretold of your dick breaking. Don’t think about any of this especially when a trigger happens like zipping down her pants.
Don’t think about this when she kisses you.

I predict it will all go well until you get off her naked body, and scramble around for a condom, as you try and rip the packet open you feel your dick start to soften already, ITS OPEN, no matter you think. Im home free, you try to put it on, why wont it go on? Your dick is deflating, you pull it down as hard as you can, its on the wrong way. You feel like such a fool, you flip it around but by this time its too late your dick is like a squids upper body. You drape the condom over the end and act like everythings fine, she hasnt noticed. Maybe you can get hard again. Is everything okay user? The walls start to collapse around you, the very fabric of time and space start to rip apart, you look down and your dick is literally two dimensional. You have failed at sex.

oh you're an evil cunt

My problem isn't not staying hard, it's finishing too fast.

some women don't give a shit. my wife thinks it's hot when i nut in like three minutes and complains when i take longer than 30. just tough out 7-10 minutes she wont give af.

I have sex pretty often and every time I fuck someone new it's still not very good the first time. Don't even get me started on those drunk one night stands which is often nothing more than smashing pelvic bones together while making weird noises. Better be sober if you want to make it into something good.

It will be good around the 3th time you're in bed together and you start to get to know each others bodies and what you both like. Oh yeah, don't be afraid to talk about it. Just ask her what she likes and tell her what you like!

Lies, you just sound bad at sex, drunk sex is amazing cause theres less inabition, had a girl just pin me down and start grinding my face with her pussy/ass. Saw her again sober and she was super vanilla.

just make sure you satisfy her and take the initiative whenever possible, you'll be alright

The average time of a fuck session is 5.4 minutes. And even if you're quicker than that.. fuck it. Make the foreplay the thing she crawls back to you for. Or go on with some good 'ol handwork and licking after you nutted.

condoms help with that, if you do shoot early, you might be able to finish her with the floppy, if not, pull out and finish her with your fingers til youre ready to party.
godspeed, friendo.

Don't talk shit. It's a fact that you feel less, have difficulties staying hard and to top it off, you won't remember as much of it the day after. I'm talking about the fucking, not some bitch wiping her butt on your face. That doesn't require any skills of you. I do agree that it's a fun way to shift boundaries but for the best intimate sex you have to be sober.

Well thats your opinion, you're either shit at sex or bad a drinking.

No, it's facts. Unless you like it when your senses are numbed and don't feel as much of it. Then there's not much I can say.

>for the best intimate sex you have to be sober
eh, a 4 or 6 drink buzz is pretty great for sex. dont think user was recommending being shitfaced.

You dropped your fedora.

Slightly a land whale

Ok, you're very tough and alpha when you fuck after a few drinks. Now you're happy?

Moar ylyl

That's more like it

pure faggotry

Practice putting on condoms today. Buy an extra couple boxes to practice today. Don't fucking go raw. It's my best advice. The rest will come up naturally.

Good luck, maricón.

Eat her first. Then rub her clit, before and while fucking. That's basically all you need to make a girl cum, unless you are super ugly like the twilight faggot