youtube.com/watch?v=oWdy5BcXdtg
youtube.com/watch?v=ca5JOb1ccic
youtube.com/watch?v=MWAQT_wCoHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2dZbAFmnRVA
youtube.com/watch?v=GRe3GUaw1iU
youtu.be/VIolDO6o3LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not related

Listen to the full Stadium Arcadium album or listen to the full By The Way album, bith are by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

get your own, you want familiar tunes when you drop.

start here

youtu.be/OZEFja0quxM

Sorry, i'm retarded as fuck, both*

THANK YOU

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=NwnV7-Y8gYU

youtube.com/watch?v=MogXdbE3HAk

This has to be good on acid

Chasing Faith by The Underachievers
Illusion by The Underachievers

This. Great psychedelic music for tripping. Fell in love with these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE

going to be doing my own first asid trip sometime this year

hope it doesn't make me act like a huge faggot like the shrooms did

Oh I did some tonight too.

Play Mario + Rabbids. That shit is great on acid.

np my dude

yes listen to these dudes, listened to them on my first ever trip and I fell in love

I see for this board has no taste in such music,

Can you elaborate the genre?

youtube.com/watch?v=K7QNffGb86I
Anything by colour haze. The songs all build up gradually and are a neat experience listened to tripping.

Pink Floyd

youtube.com/watch?v=CqaAs_3azSs

youtube.com/watch?v=B2jVbSI9H4o

Game aside, this game is fucking rad on acid.

grape jam
the dead
primus

id highly recommend the dark side of the moon played over wizard of oz, very interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=17-az4wK1Z4

youtube.com/watch?v=ec6ahnm5s64

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ihyQf8mww3o

What is that algorythim called, also have you got any technical documents on that?

>7777
you should play lottery today user

youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE

Something good sounding, with strange sounds but not too experimental. Good examples would be West Coast by Lana del Rey, great background sounds. Really trippy and fuzzy.

holy fuck, I think you meant "this works about as well as acid"

youtube.com/watch?v=Aco-ZhaAea0

How much electronic, not so much experimental, but well defined and known acid?

Do you know atleast some Astrix or that kind of stuff\?

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxMB4Wk_y8
and go out in Nature

Not familiarized, will check that out. Just give me something trippy, melancholic if possible, beautiful and haunting but it can be badass as well.

you will trip balls to this

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc&feature=youtu.be

lost.

soundcloud.com/envisiontheproducer/lush

youtube.com/watch?v=9IZKcb3LndA&hd=1

youtube.com/watch?v=a9qKkG7NDu0&hd=1

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ak2E0igSx8&hd=1

I don't want to make program of your new acid born microego melancholic...

Check this-> Shulman - Alive

It's kinda mix, of some experimental...

Otherwise check Astrix discography and find a most pleasant picture you like and listen to it.

thx

I understand if you aren't into it, but personally when I trip there is just nothing like this music

soundcloud.com/evanbrill/lo-fi-heaven

soundcloud.com/evanbrill/dolphin-man-new-track-with-eon-coming-soon

1969 by Boards of Canada

>Something good sounding
i know just the thing

eh if you wanna come out on the other side of the trip a haggard british war vet maybe

>new acid born microego

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=zCfDZ4tzi0E

This may bring you some insight.

I assume you want to... Well. Acid is just a ticket, where you go is upon to you.

this is so gramatically flawed you pretentious fuck, dont use big words if you dont possess the ability

beautiful, did you just write that last sentence? that is incredible

OP HERE

I really like how Kasabian sounds, just so you know.

got you op

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpOHq8bkzA

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

youtube.com/watch?v=mmxBoFzdqVI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9r6atcP7Q

or enjoy my whole acid playlist fam

youtube.com/watch?v=gBO2MCKN8ug&list=PLZ_o3-juB3qpGbUmmTHJLsOhzDL8oSsVY

sorry my bad,heres link again to playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ_o3-juB3qpGbUmmTHJLsOhzDL8oSsVY

Well, this substance is well known (CIA Research) to induce form of plasticity of your neural pathways. You won't think same way you tough before... Otherwise, there is concept of personality disembodied into very little pieces, that interacts with each others. It's not a disorder, even being visible may be marked as one, but normal state. There is no you. Just even you have experienced you merge into your so called ego. Acid can suppres past experiences. Also you have new experience on it, which is new, every time, because other experiences are kinda supressed. i.e. Having social anxiety can be harmful, can be cured by mdma, but combo of mdma and lucy is more fast, because lucy makes your experiences plastic, and molly kinda gets you non anxietal shape. Acid can kickstart whole new personality. That's it. Off course sometimes it takes a lot.

ah i understand now what you meant

truly my whole personality changed after even taking half a tab of acid. i've never been the same since then and i think quite differently to what i used to.

Yes, I did just wrote it although I said it before. You know, old saying "I create as I speak" Blotters looks like stamps and you put them on tongue, you speak by tongue.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxSjkgqwXGI

Judging sentancce by it's grammar is logical flaw, did you know? Also pointing out something is flawed and not pointing out flaw is flaw of communication itself, you bring no insight, only conflict.

video is hella trippy aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk

youtube.com/watch?v=l6eSksEp27U

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

My nigga. Saw em live in a small venue last year, got damn that dude knows how to get a crowd going.

Lucky bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs&list=PLFsw_OorZSA_KHSQhE4G3k6-n1VaQ61GU&index=1

Watch these 4, in order, they'll change your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=S2aCaYlaeqw

Shpongle is great, had some of the coolest visualisations on them.
Infected Mushroom also has a few great trip-songs, so far this one is my fav: youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqoF8vFwEkY

youtube.com/watch?v=XserG91j-h4

Double dubs, proved it's beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7TYBfADAc

youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU

Let's...

>shpongle
about fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=NDJn0SQehb4

Some zeppelin or doors

spiritual jazz or techno
pick your poison

youtube.com/watch?v=oWdy5BcXdtg

youtube.com/watch?v=ca5JOb1ccic

youtube.com/watch?v=MWAQT_wCoHQ

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=2dZbAFmnRVA
A must-listen-to on acid.

OP this album is a MUST. Here's the exact video I watched while tripping balls on shrooms, I felt at peace with the entire universe

youtube.com/watch?v=GRe3GUaw1iU

Enjoy brother

Lol, you are a huge faggot. Shrooms just expose yourself without the lie you wear as your everyday face.

That's because it's not acid, it's some shitty research chem with somewhat similar effects.

Sandoz, richard h kirk, popol vuh, the orb, ebi, edgar froese, makyo l, manuel gottsching, trans4m

L$D - ASAP Rocky (if its not already suggested)
Anything By Glass Animals If You're Into Chill/Weird/Vibey Shit.

Change is the only constant, there is no permanent self, other than you are that universal intelligence

YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSEL

ooooh
that was helpful

youtu.be/VIolDO6o3LU

And how do you tell real acid? And what does it does? How it is? It doesn't induce neuroplasticity?

Also what is shitty about ... well. Well. Well. Any of 25-x? Are you one of those guys proclaiming they have only one real acid, everything else is fake and in the end it's indifferent of those RC's?

Tycho, Buckethead's Electric Tears.

lmao you're deluded. when you do real acid, you just know.

That sounds... Misleading. Because just knowing is temporary substance.

Inducend by many agents. Really many.

Have you ever tried non real acid?

25i is a bit dangerous, ita defo not normal. heard of a few people seizuring, could just be them not eating and shit tho. You can tell real lsd, it will have no taste except maybe paper/ink slightly, you can swallow it (nbome doesn't work if u swallow), it feels organic- somewhat like mushrooms. The come up should be 20 mims to 1.5 hrs. If it lasts 6-12 hrs typically and ticks the previous statements as true, you've got real acid.

what? your sentence makes no sense. please rewrite it in coherent english.

And really, when you do ACID, even just half a tab will have you stuck on your bed for 12 hours tripping bawls and witnessing the whole universe go by.

How do you call it, imaginary acid?

>Imaginary acid.

Read what i said

Rush 2112