Soon

Soon

Attacks have been happening every week or something.
This not uncommon, it could be real.

Mohammad sucks big donkey dick all you mudlems are backwards scum and need to be eliminated from the planet and you will be scum

Allah is enough for us, and He is the best guardian

Is there any brave Muslim who is ready to revenge for the sake of our children and elders ...?
Is there any Muslim fighter that is ready to revenge for the sake of our religion and muslim brothers ..?

I wish I could travel to Europe, America or Australia , I swear to God to burn their children with oil instead of their men and women

I will not choose markets, clubs, shops nor parks ...No...No
I will choose the kindergarten and the maternity hospital to make them suffer.

A call from the land of Caliphate to every Muslim who cares about his religion and his Muslim brothers who is currently in the land of the Crusaders, an appeal to the nation of Muhammad peace be upon him wishing Paradise, an appeal to those who want to prostrate under the Throne of the Rahman to revenge us by attacking the Crusaders infidela in all means available to ease the bombardments.

You must know that after the execution of the lone wolves operations in Paris, Brussels, Barcelona and America , the bombardments and the pression on the Mujahedeen were reduced significanly.

Every single Muslim brother who read my words and my appeal must mount his horse, carry his weapon and kill every infidel on this earth!!

From this stand I announce that whoever carries out an attack in these days, we will perform Umrah on his behalf ..... If ten brothers carry out attacks , we will perform Umrah for each one of them...

And whoever can not make hijra to the Caliphate to flee to the land of the Crusaders and kill them ... must know that Fighting is fighting .. Jihad is jihad ... that was in Syria or even in Europe, and if your inentions with Allah are true , Allah will facilitate the Hijra for you go to Europe to kill the unbelivers.

Do not let us down, Muslims, and dont let down the Mujahideen . Peace and blessings be upon who was sent by the sword and not by the pen.

>religion of piece
>attack hospitals and kindergartens

i hope you all get waterboarded

Take heed for iman's war on kufr has only just begun Allahu akbar

The Western media and many zanadiqah are saying that brother Akayed Ullah (may Allah accept him) conducted a failed attack against the salibiyyun (crusaders) in New York.

What these fools don't understand is that attacks or even attempted attacks have a clear purpose: to terrorise and put fear into the hearts of the kuffar. Casualties, deaths, injuries etc. are decided by Allah after the Istishhadi or Inghimasi sets out on his course of action. He does his part and Allah takes care of the rest.

Although the brother Akayed Ullah wasn't able to kill or seriously injure anyone physically, he indeed scarred the sense of security for many crusaders. And that is exactly the purpose of these attacks.

As one of the mujahideen stated, if one cannot attack physically, he can go in the midst of a crowd and yell "AllahuAkbar!" Why? To set fear into the hearts of the tawaghit and kuffar. And our brother Akayed Ullah proceeded even further than this and managed to permanently scar their sense of security.

May Allah accept.

hints for the lone wolves

the total emmersion in the community

hiding religious signes i.e beard and others. and staying away of praying in mosques

the operation must be unseen

working secretly

taking the ennemi's money and the valuable light objects as a booty

attacking a lone victim as a normal crime

targetting the markets by burning it in the night and retreat after that

enflame the upstairs so it will be hard to handle it

firing up the denst forests in more than point and using the wind advantage

spreading the rumors in the festivals to spread the horror

targetting the important factories by burning it

putting iron pieces in the railroads to take the train off course

making lethal poisons from the available materials. i.e putting a lizzard in half liter of oil for 3 days exposed to the sun wich one drop of it can kill group of people

firing up the filled oil tranporters in the ports

firing up the churches

choosing the easy targets

the most important thing is retreating safly without suspecions

repeating the operation in a while

all success is from allah.

>HE is the best guardian

Well no, not when you're in tiny pieces due to your poorly crafted bomb.

We shouldn't forget the easiest and the Simplest bomb (how to build a bomb in your mom kitchen) see the topic 2/. it's in the channel.

it's very easy to make. and the most important is that the ingredients are not suspicious when buying them. not like hydrogen peroxide or Acetone

And we can collect 100g or more of the two ingredients and build a bomb. then put it in a backpack with some gasoline and small gas bottle

Without forgetting the most important ingredient shrapnel(nail. Small Iron balls.....)

Because it's the shrapnel who kills not the explosion.

Is OP going to become an hero?

God willing

Instead of using (sugar +the substence found in the heads of matches) .like it is shown in the post of making a bomb in the kitchen as main explosive. we can use tatp 100g or 200g with taking all the safty precautions.

We know that tatp is very sensitive. but with good precautions we can handle 100g or 200g. just read the post about making it in english

as exemple we will make 25g or 50 g and conserve it in a bottle full of water in a cold and dark place. then we will make it again and again until we have 100g or 200g. Then filtered the dissolved tatp in the bottle we gather and conserve all our 100g of tatp we make .and dried in the air area dark and cold .don't try to make more of it. just the quantity we need to make a small bomb. like the one we see in the isdare(movie) of wilayat al Raqqa.

and when you made 100g or 150g. you can make the bomb in hours. be very careful and vigilant. the making and conserving(in a bottle full of water) of tatp should be quick just days 1 or 3. In making bombs remember that the first mistake is the last one bombs remember that the first mistake is .it will be very easy when you gather all what you need (read the post how to make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom)and watch the isdare of wilayat a Reqqa. then You can make a backpack bomb(martyrdom operation) or put it in a place.

Im safe.......NO mongrels,niggers or Muslims in my country ...
Poland is a buffer that keeps them in Germany ...Cant get here from Sweden ..because all boats are left by the shores of Italy

"O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing."

""...Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks....""

Your time will come Saracen

Not sure who's more of a faggot Allah or OP?

Many people are often squeamish of the thought of plunging a sharp object into another person’s flesh. It is a discomfort caused by the untamed, inherent dislike for pain and death, especially after “modernization” distanced males from partaking in the slaughtering of livestock for food and the striking of the enemy in war.

However, any such squirms and discomforts are never an excuse for abandoning jihad, as the All-Knowing you and Most Wise said,

“Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it contains that which you dislike. But perhaps you dislike a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows, while you know not”

Sooooooon

ahhh yes the sisters are ready in paradise

i live in California just try and fuck with us fag come on lets go pussy

when your boyfriend is like fuses on your bombs...premature '' Just Musslim things ''

In compliance with this and other verses on jihad, generations upon generations of mujahidin rose
for the sake of Allah [Subhanahu Wa Taala] and struck the necks of the kuffar with their swords, severing limbs and piercing the fleshy meat of those who op-
posed Islam.

“So when you meet those who
disbelieve, strike their necks, until, when you have overwhelmed them with killing".

ISIS spends more time on their press releases than they spend not dying

How to lose Caliphate in 1 year.... millions of dirty Muslims have experienced these changes.. so can you ...call...1-800-MUHAMMED-SUCKS-A-DICK.....and be saved

LOL...Fooken silly cunts... this is gay shit

Soon what?

You will pussy sneak attack civilians because you can't hold your own on a battlefield and lost all that territory you gained once local armies and militias regrouped and counter attacked?

Come at us sand niggers

10 tips so your boyfriend can't smell goat vagin on your dick

lmfao

Would be a great honor to smoke one of you fuckers. Bring it pussy

Do not believe the lies of your media, jihad still remains and will continue to conquer now the jets have left

"So fight in the cause of Allah; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to fight] that perhaps Allah will restrain the might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in punishment"

Ibn ‘Atiyyah said, ‘This is the apparent meaning of the wording, but nothing has been narrated about fighting being obligatory upon him alone at any point in time without it also being obligatory on the Ummah. So the meaning – and Allah knows best – is that the wording addresses him, while it is a lesson for everyone individually; that is, the statement to you, O Muhammad, and every individual from your Ummah is,
"So fight in the cause of Allah; you are not held responsible except for yourself".’

fuck yall isis niggas

The matter of believing in Allah and then striving to raise high His kalimah – lā ilāha
illallāh – is so significant that if one had no choice but to march forth and fight by himself to achieve this, he would have to do so.

Black flags waving
With AKs we rolling.
Kuffar hating,
Cuz my Ummah's awaking.

To victory we marching,
To Maqdis we approaching.
Our lions are steady gaining,
That's why we be saying...

Remaining and Expanding.
Remaining and Expanding.
Remaining and Expanding,
By the Almighty, Everlasting.