Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Cameron_Gray/status/736942235355205637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROPE

Why would you show the picture of someone only accused of the damage? Shouldn't you wait until he's actually convicted before you start ruining people's life?

you've gotta be fucking kidding me

the crosses were still sticking out of his tires, stuck in the rubber, and he still goes I DINDU NUFFIN

No one would care if this was some drunk redneck, but no, lets make a big deal out of it because he is black.

Every day I see more reasons to end niggers.

He'll be "accused" up until the moment he's declared guilty.
There could be a vine of him driving through the fucking cemetery with his face clearly visible and he'd still be the "accused" until a jury actual convicts.

obvious bait

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was intoxicated while driving

Some of the images in the replies lol

mobile.twitter.com/Cameron_Gray/status/736942235355205637

God damn you sound like some SJW, what are we supposed to do turn the mother fucker loose because of his race card? Fuckin A shoot yourself.

Hang from a tree.

3 tombstones getting knocked over makes the news here

If you don't think Americans would shit bricks over this regardless of race you are stupid or trolling.

The flags on the ground trigger me

lynching time

>Anyone who genuinely knows you, knows this act wasn't you
>Yes you fucked up

What the fuck are these apes saying

www.reddit.com

I will say this, your bait is delicious. Much better than that leaf faggot. Bring me more treats.

Yeah, I mean, is there any evidence he did this deliberately? Seems kind of silly to lynch the guy if he wasn't specifically targeting the crosses.

We need to bring back public hangings

good for him. memorial day is a day of shame as long as our military is such a disgrace.

his expression in the mugshot perfectly encapsulates "dindu nuffin."

I don't really care either way

i want to violently hate fuck that girl

This does have a point to an extent, but the betafags would be cheering him on if it was some autist wearing a Moonman mask screaming
>FUCK YOU AND YOUR ZIONIST WARS YOU KIKE MERCENARIES
He would be "based" regardless of race.

What's disgraceful. We have the biggest military in the world.

>we are not defined by our mistakes
Barbarossa

im black so she'd probably let me anyway

SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS

Why cant i get a shill job. Min pay $50 an hour, faggots. I'm white: pay me right.

This is one of those faggots that dresses up in camo to go to the range with his tacticooled out DPMS and goes on about how he would've served if Obama wasn't a Muslim fighting for Israel.

As if this would ruin his life

God damn

Media lives and flames mob justice.

He should be shot

They have been going nuts recently. Really easy to spot.

I wouldn't, and the only people who would would just be memeing. American nationalism runs pretty deep

Look at that head. How are these creatures even considered to be the same species as whites?

Just a coincidence.

Haha, I actually thought that the asshole who did this would turn out to be white. Should've known better.

He will, it's only a matter of time.

Yeah...THIS is gonna ruin dudes life....

>tfw I guess there's no respect for the soldier who just answered the call of duty, and sacrificed himself for some politician
Makes me sad that these regressives have no respect or care for anything but their own feelings. I didn't want to love on this planet anyways