What would you do if you found out you had AIDs?

What would you do if you found out you had AIDs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx2CwEhgPCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same thing I do now, go home sleep, go to work. wait to die.

Fuck every Jew in the world so they die.

Spread it as much as possible and do hardcore drugs daily until I died.

infect as many people as possible

How many AIDs would I have? That makes a substantial difference.

Either way, I'd probably try to give them away so I'd have fewer AIDs. Sharing is caring.

I'd use thin needles covered with my blood to infect evil people
I'd bee the Aids vigilante
Most of my time would be spent in infecting random jews and muslims

Buy a philidelphia hat

It's not the 70's anymore you retard, AIDS is perfectly treatable with medicine and you won't even notice you have it.
It's only when you have sex that you should take precautions.

Realistically I'd probably just give up on my life's goal and probably kill myself.

spit at people I dont like

Can anyone explain why Sam Hyde looks so fucked up in this picture?

I would hunt down who gave it to me and kill them. Everyone knows you break the curse when you kill the master aidspire.

>It's not the 70's anymore
>AIDS is perfectly treatable

HIV is treatable. AIDS is a death sentence.

Well, Shit. I dunno. I guess first I'd tearfully leave my girlfriend, then I'd go get a small one bedroom apartment or rent a room from someone and become a recluse for a little while whilst receiving treatment fron regular Dr's visits. Hopefully I'd get it under control, and then when my heart and mind were ready I'd try my best to find a meaningful relationship with someone else, maybe another sufferer.

Probably make a hit list and take a few people out that I put on it. Then kill my self after. I'd only kms cuz I don't want to die from the wasting syndrome it gives you. Having severe diarrhea repetitively sounds pretty miserable.

It's the same shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qx2CwEhgPCs

>put aids blood in water gun
>go to club and tell people that it's hot sauce
>drunk normies will think that eating chips and then letting you spray the "hot sauce" in their mouth is awesome
>never go back

Actually kek'd

Fuck everyone on grindr and tinder

i dunno. die, i guess

My question is that if you catch HIV and it turns into AIDS, can you have sex with someone who is also infected and catch HIV again? Can you get double AIDS?

I would fuck OP right in the mouth

Call everyone ‘my nigga’ get involved in crime, wear ill fitting clothes, proclaim to ‘bust a cap’ in people’s anus, listen to ‘gangster rap’ realise I have a larger than average penis, also realise I claim state benefits, have a lot of racial slurs used against me on sites like Sup Forums, etcetera etcetera you get the point (realise I’m black for all you fucking nigglets out there)

rebbit

Have unprotected sex with mudpeople

If you already have AIDS and get AIDS again then you have two AIDSs in your body and they'll breed and have a ton of baby AIDSs and if that happens you're completely fucked because AIDSs don't have a moral code and have no problem with incest so they'll all fuck each other and have even more baby AIDSs, but since they're all inbred they'll all have some type of genetic disorder and then you're even more fucked because as opposed to just being filled with AIDS, now you're filled with retarded AIDS.

OP gave me aids a long time ago

haha AIDS is still a funny meme, it's 2005 still.

POOL'S CLOSED RIGHT? LOL

Sharing is caring!

I read that you can contract multiple stains of HIV and so effectively yes you can have "double AIDS" maybe even more depending on how many exist.

Evan McMullin