Which fastfood restaurant makes the best burgers?

Which fastfood restaurant makes the best burgers?

Taco bell

The nonchain places

/thread

Carl's Jr./Hardee's
/thread

So a lesson in fast food for you miserly yanks.

In the United Kingdom we have just finished celebrating Christmas - you'll know this as the holiday festive period where you give each other presents but it was originally a religious time. Anyway that's not the point.

The point is that over Christmas the fast food chain Byron made a special burger ("the Fromagemas") which was a beef burger with at least three types of cheese.

I've attached a photo to this post so that you may see what it looked like - it was temporary and is no longer available.

Look closely.

You'll see a small jug of melted cheese - in fact something more akin to a roux. This was a strong roux however but perfectly balanced so as not to leave you feeling sick.

Look again.

That's a crisp of Grana Padano - a regional alternative to Parmesan. A generous crisp textured disc of melted cheese positioned atop the burger.

Look closer still - yes its true. Below the grana padano there is yes more melted cheese, this time I can't remember what it was. I think it was Jack cheese.

All of these cheeses blended perfectly with a medium rare burger and a fresh, soft brioche bun.

A pickle on the side out of necessity like an underage whore in a crackhouse.

Now, this burger is gone but the story is not yet finished. There is one more detail:

You could order a dipping blue cheese sauce on the side to complete the experience.

And for only £11.75 in total (that's a little less than one thousand of your dollars)

Perhaps it will return for Christmas 2018, let us wait and pray.

Whataburger

in n out

>those hilariously uneven ingredients
>that obviously cold cheese

Wow 11 Harry Potter dollars for that?

So far here in good ol' Doitschland only McDonalds and Burger King made it across the pond. So I can only choose between those too and I go for Burger King.

Hermann ze German?

I agree. It's Hardee's where I'm at thought.
Can't go wrong with that Monster Thickburger™

everyone was talkin up five guys and first time I had it I had heart attack symptoms afterwards

so was it good or not?

ye was tasty. but overpriced. not sure why it was so artery clogging for me tho

its decent, not a restaurant experience but its more like food than mcdonalds/burger king et al

its normally pretty sloppy though because of the moisture of all the toppings getting into the bun

There's a 5 guys where I live (Columbia, SC)
I was just asking if you liked it or not to be honest. Lol

I've been to 5 guys a couple of times now. It's okay. I'd never go by myself but with friends and if they wanted to go, sure.

Whataburger hands down

Five guys. Unfortunately there aren’t any in my place.

Here in germany , you could try Burgerista or Nierskind. Yet , both of them are kinda high priced.

Raw onion. Lazy fucks

Fun fact. Hamburgers originated in Germany. In Hamburg. :)

In Australia, Hungry Jacks. Our version of Burger King. I could go for an angry whopper right now.

Who the fuck wants soft red onions? Gross.

Flippin' Burgers in Stockholm, Sweden