I went to Subway yesterday and got a 12" Italian B.M.T. on Italian bread, with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato...

I went to Subway yesterday and got a 12" Italian B.M.T. on Italian bread, with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, oil, extra salt and pepper, a large bag of Doritos, three cookies, and a large Dr. Pepper. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and reading my kindle when I glanced up and saw the Subway worker I ordered from was outside vaping.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes and 32 seconds before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort and bliss again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the Subway restaurant, but that is another story.

I went to Subway for dinner last night and got two 12" Meatball Marinaras on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread, each with provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, a cup of the soup of the day, four cookies, and two large Dr. Pepper. As I was paying the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered and agitated me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and much more noisy rather than being inside my vehicle reading my kindle and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

So my question to you is how do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Subway is shit. McDonalds is DIVINELY.

Classic autism

Why would you even eat in your car?

Nice haven't seen this copypasta with subway before.

The amount of food ordered in this one is crazy though. Jesus Christ, how would anyone eat all that, you fat fuck.

I usually go McDonalds Tuesdays but I go Subway to have a healthy take out meal weekly.

Don't think I am autistic.

Can you not read?

Copypasta? It's Subway! They sell sandwiches. I'm not fat, but slightly overweight as of late but mainly due to Christmas eating and New Year's eating.

Social Skills lvl 1
hope this is pasta for OPs sake, made me laugh either way 10/10

I'd only eat inside if im with someone, so I don't look like a loner.

Shes trying to socialize fellow autist

She is doing her best to flirt with you. Next time she's working eat in the restaurant, and look at her a few times. You must make eye contact, if she meets you with eye contact, she's interested. I sometimes eat food in my car, but only when on a drive. Good luck putting your sub in her silo!

you took effort on that dude, thanks

Not pasta.

I usually am with someone but this time I was not.

Wow really? Well I do get my fair share of attention from the ladies. Usually they're much easier to read than this one. Hmm maybe I'll pursue this one, although I do have a date tomorrow afternoon.

Effort for what? To explai myself? No problemo.

I think you need to get off of b/ and get laid, instead of bitching on b/ open up your mind. its not everyday someone is friendly.

you're to anal about the whole situation

Nigga hit the fucking gym LMAO

if you can't continue to eat while a subway worker is just casually taking a break outside while vaping. there is something wrong with you. not that worker. I dont think people go out of their way that much to stalk someone unless they have an interest of some sort

Heh, that's being friendly? She seems to struggle with the social concept of friendliness. And I got laid on New Year's.

Doubt it otherwise another user would've said this.

I used to, but since my new job the gains have been dying, although should be able to do 2pl8 bench no problem.

I know what's wrong, your grammar. Your opinion therefore is disregarded.

I HAD TO WAIT 7 MINS AND 32 SECONDS BEFORE I COULD GO BACK TO EATING. IM TOO SELF CONSCIENCE TO EAT IN FRONT OF SOMEONE I DONT EVEN KNOW
MY CUNT HURTS B/ SO MY QUESTION IS WHO GIVES A FUCK

Kindly fuck off out of my thread & shitpost in someone elses.

Bro, she likes you. Eat inside next time, smile at her, spark up some small talk, then jokingly ask her to join you (even though she's working). Then pound her pussy in the back room.

this 1000x

make an innuendo about salami as an opener

Nice try on the bait bro, but I don't buy it. You're close, but you're trying too hard to drop clearly obvious clues about being autistic.

Will do it buddy!

What's this?

Lol may do.

I'm not autistic.

Nice substitution meme original was McDonalds. Course the fact that as of the first Subway is no longer offering Provolone cheese probably escaped your notice.

>So my question to you is how do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I'm ok with it

I know why you didn't want to eat inside. you didn't want everyone to see what a fuckin hog you are while feeding at the trough. fat fuck.

>didn't want everyone to see what a fuckin hog you are

American fast food restaurant

implying he would be out of the ordinary

>Not pasta.
Yes it fucking well is you lying piece of shit?

You put Mustard on a BMT?