How do we prevent racism in football?

how do we prevent racism in football?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Scotty_Sinclair/status/858401769373782016
mobile.twitter.com/mareorless/status/858404094423314436/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't

Where is the racism here?

man doing monkey gesture to sinclair (black guy)

Ban white people from attending.

Get rid of all the black players.

Stay the fuck out of Scotland

Just banter la

Bigot

the premier league already relegated the BLACK cats desu

>how do we prevent racism in football?
It's not skiing or yachting, it's a worldwide sport with an audience from all walks of life.
you'll get some racism.

Just ban the idiots from the stadium for a year or two.

What a fucking joke of a league where Scott Sinclair is considered class

Fuck it. Fuckin europeans

All the pundits want to pretend it's a 'resurgence in form' like 'he showed at his earlier years' when in reality the league is just shit. I don't remember the guy doing anything when Villa put up that absolutely embarrassing relegation fight last year.

Ban them for life from football grounds, racism isn't very common in English grounds anymore, just the occasional idiot

Scottish football is a sectarian shithole though

Yeah when Joey Barton is a marquee player you know the league fucking sucks

this is literally the only way

a big part (20-30%) of european societies are and will always be racist towards people of non-european descent
nothing will change that

joey barton couldn't hack it though, the spl was too good for him he couldn't keep up.

he got exposed worse than pep, the absolute state of that guy.

You don't and you shouldn't

We get a billionaire to come in, we sycophantically call him Mr Surname and hope he makes all our problems go away.

Anything other than this betrays our gallant forefathers and staunch traditions.

Maybe stop being fucking pussies?

played about half a dozen games, was found out to be shit against average spl teams and got dropped, threw a hissy fit and started fights in training because of it, contract terminated. joey you legend.

great piece of early season entertainment from rangers, they just keep on giving.

>Ban them for life for saying nigger or making ape noises
Wow you fucking subhumans sure are pathetic, how insecure are you that you think someone should be banned because they might hurt a players feefees

what do you expect of the same fans who celebrate winning the shittest european cup by rioting on the pitch, having the trophy presented in a cupboard then being banned the following year from defending it?

How do you milk shekels off them if they're not attending?

Nuke Ibrox

>black man is winning millions in football
>white man is literally paying the black man
Makes you think, doesn't it?

Racism isn't cool my man, you spend too long on Sup Forums. And that's the current rule, lifetime bans

>Scottish football is a sectarian shithole though

no it isnt

Mate if I went and played football in africa and people chanted anti-white shit at me I wouldn't even be bothered.
If that shit bothers you you are insecure in your own race, lifetime bans should be for violence or criminality.

Daily reminder players don't complain about racism when their team win.

lmao, he was absolutely fucking awful in every game he played, got completely found out.

he then walked straight into a mid-table epl team. really makes me think

Clubs don't want to be associated with racism so they ban racists. Use your brain nigel

I understand it, but it's just part of people being whiny faggots these days. Pisses me off

>don't
mobile.twitter.com/Scotty_Sinclair/status/858401769373782016

Remove all blacks, Jews and kebabs from Europe

There can't be racism if there's only one race

When a Celtic fan did this it was on all the back pages.

When a Rangers fan did this it's all down played.

>One race in Europe

Yeah not gonna happen retard

You would know a lot about sectarian shitholes, would you, Mohammed?

>Mate if I went and played football in africa and people chanted anti-white shit at me I wouldn't even be bothered.

Yeah I can only imagine the tough discrimination you suffer throughout your life. There was this movie that cast a black guy to play a character who was white

Don't be a cunt and you're fine, there's a rule for you in life

>Scottish football
Literally no one cares

A nice fee and lifetime bans. With all the cameras in stadiums it should be pretty easy.

Right, that's why Sup Forumsaks bitch about imaginary stuff and wads with niggers and white wimin.

I barely got into the third best uni in the country with two A*s and an A while a black kid in my class got AAB and got an unconditional offer.
No one mentions that though

Poor little middle class lamb, it must be so tough

Sup Forumsacks bitch about the media being antiwhite because they are. Openly.
I'm not a Sup Forumsack though, just a guy that doesn't think hurt feelings are enough to warrant a criminal offense

Not middle class
Just smart

Holy shit, once something almost didn't go your way? The struggle is real. Or maybe, you know the black kid had a better application overall, did better at the interview or whatever else.

>media being antiwhite
Yeah! The constant attacks are unbearable, do you remember how they literally murdered white Hermione?

What about Catholics?
mobile.twitter.com/mareorless/status/858404094423314436/video/1

He just blew you the fuck out and that's all you've got?

Yes, remove papists as well. Good song desu

I worked my arse off to get A*s because I wanted to go to Cambridge. They didn't even give me an interview with three A*s and an A at AS and my second choice gave me a conditional offer of A*A*A.
If I were black I'd be a cambridge graduate right now, it's a big difference you dumb cunt.
I never complained either, I just got on with my life.

The media villify white men as scum of the earth and muslims and black men are saints.
Terrorist blow up some crowds and rape thousands of kids without reprisal - Not all muslims
Majority of welfare is given to black people, more black people kill and rape white people than the other way around despite population - not all balck people
Some white people are racist - All white people are racist they are the problem
If you can't see it then you probably share that belief or don't do enough digging to find unbiased reporting.

>boohoo i didn't get an oxbridge interview because i probably did really shit on the admissions test and had a bad personal statement.

People who think there is macro-race discrimination at oxbridge are fucking retarded

Why would you want to do that?

if you come off as half as much of a whiny faggot as this in real life you're lucky you got a place anywhere.

you better hope its goes higher or you will import non whites until they take over (like here)

Its a problem in Scottish football im not going to deny it.

>d d dont be racist
>t there is nothing wrong with endless immigration

They're whining at me you fuckwit, I want everyone to shut the fuck up about race, scroll up.
They're telling me how bad discrimination is and how I have no idea how hard it is when I actually worked my arse off and they didn't.

Maybe so, but that doesn't change the fact that a black kid in my class in uni, same subject, got in with vastly lower grades than me unconditionally while I had to get two A*s or fuck off. I don't want sympathy I want people to shut the fuck up whining, there is barely any fucking issues any more and hurt feelings are your problem.

>Allow black European soccer players
>Lose to France and Portugal
You're not fooling anyone Hans.

>These days
>implying Western Europe hasn't tried distancing itself from racism since ww2

>a levels and race are the only thing unis look at

top lel

Europoors have been fighting for more than a thousand years dating back to when the continent was mostly white. They will still find a way to hate each other

go back to r/soccer pussy

Where the fuck do you get your numbers from, Günter? Even if we assume that all FN, UKIP and AfD members are racists, it's way lower than that.

I'm a Villa fan. He was every bit as fucking gutless and useless as the rest. Scored one goal against Albion in a derby game and that was about it. Totally inconsistent, no end product, just another overpaid showpony more famous for his missus than his ability.

Yet in Scotland he's a fucking world beater.

lol nice comeback loser

to be fair he played well at swansea in the same league, that's why man city bought him.

villa were awful across the park, a half decent player in a shit team isn't always going to shine, especially a forward that's not getting any service from deeper players.

>MUH RAYCISUM

ABLOO ABLOO SOMEONE MADE GESTURES AT ME I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

They forgot to factor in for the wall

based Straffo

Good post.