How about a doll thread /b?

How about a doll thread /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-S00eJ-DGZE
nl.aliexpress.com/item/65-cm-Echte-Sekspop-Anime-Realistische-Levensgrote-Full-Body-Sekspop-Metalen-Skelet-Binnen-Liefde-Pop-Fake/32837491528.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They look grotesque.

Bump for interest.

That thousand yard stare shows it has seem some stuff. Bad stuff.

i want one but they are so expensive

always wanted to try one

I've got an ass/ pussy one with some leg 2, that's already a lil hassle to clean wouldn't that one be harder?

At this point in my life I totally would. lmfao.

a fleshlight with a shower wall mount would totally be worth the 200 bucks tho..

So has you're phone camera

Nothing to boot with, but lurking because these things disturb me on a deep level. It's fun.

truth is, i've put some serious thought into it. i've had several girlfriends and am a guy who seems to attract females, but i don't want a relationship. pretty much every girl i fuck wants to stick around. they want me to go to stupid events and hang out with their stupid friends and meet their stupid parents. i could tell them to get the fuck out, but i've never been good at being mean to a girl who just licked my asshole. my problem isn't getting girls, my problem is getting them to leave me alone. i wouldn't have that problem with a doll.

Didn't someone invent a THICK doll? I vaguely remember someone posting that forever ago.

i don't often cringe but damn

Doll thread? I'm game

is that cringy to you because you're a forever alone who puts "hawt grillz" on a pedestal?

hahaahaha i understand your pain user. having sex is great but then you gotta put up with all the other shit

Would Sup Forums a doll?

That a great thing about dolls, there when you want them and won't bug you on your day off if you have other shit to do.

i would totally call her "shaniqua"

yeah, it seems to be around $1500 for a decent one. then you gotta buy clothes and stuff. it's almost as expensive as dating an actual human.

the classics are always the best

>meanwhile in japan

reminds me of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=-S00eJ-DGZE

weeeee nice

WTF

Is this Nier Automata?

kek the music and the webm are like in unison with each other

How much are these smaller dolls?

nl.aliexpress.com/item/65-cm-Echte-Sekspop-Anime-Realistische-Levensgrote-Full-Body-Sekspop-Metalen-Skelet-Binnen-Liefde-Pop-Fake/32837491528.htm

Fucking burn victim doll edition? Shit bro...

What games is she playing?

>Black sex doll

Moar of these?

Whats wrong with scars?
Shovel knight

Ask her if she wants to take of more clothes

I'm here to make fun of you guys

I'm here for the cake.

I wonder what it feels like to fuck these things? Like, how close are they to the real deal? Ignoring the fact that they don't really move or are alive.

Im here for the LULz

So this is what your lives have come to, fucking rubber dolls?

>I wonder what it feels like to fuck these things?
No. the question is. How does you feel.. haha

Anyone know where I can get one of those?

We have to go soon but Well see what we can do.

>Ignoring the fact that they don't really move or are alive.
so like most girls in bed

Is she a shy girl, or do you think she can drop down those panties a little bit?

You're talking about someone's rubber cum dumpster? Want to see the hole of the plastic bottle I jerked off into? What about if I put some fake pussy lips on it first? Jesus fuck.

If I ever has to go through a second divorce, I would hang my hat and just fuck these things. I would store them in my walk-in closet and rotate them daily.

Everyone seems to have their reasons for doing it. Just like with any relationship, fucking is a part of the interaction, but there's gotta be more to it. I think this is a portion of their lives, not their whole life.

How's your Saturday going, btw? It's a rhetorical question.

What people underestimate is how much these weigh, My doll is about 50lbs which doesn't sound like much but it gets very tiring after a while, I really can imagine trying a full size doll. Full size also means full weight.

Was she based off a girl you know, or did you just think it was kinky to have scars? I'm a lesbian, and am trying to understand these dolls. I get that sexual aspect, but the detail and personality I'm not getting. Was it just your taste?

did you ever try curling her like a dumbbell?

sometimes i wonder if a fat dude ever got so fit from fucking one of these things that he ended up attracting a real girl.

hahaha what a fat disgutsing loser with a short dick

Actually I did my best to make her resemble a character from a game called Teaching Feeling
I'll admit that I have done that

Moar

Sup Forums: the movie

I actually have to go to work now but here's a lewd for you.

is there shota dolls?

>Sylvie sex doll
Where did you get it?

The real question is, why do you have a SPDX lying on the package of a DX?

>Nice

thats a Molly128cm from DH168

m-more?

Make that fucking thing hit a whip.

no offense meant, but i can tell she's a "budget conscious" gal. how much would you say you've spent on clothing/accessories?

i'm assuming you did the markings yourself. nice work!

Fucking degenerates...

>hey Cheng Ping, I like my pussy pale and pink
>a-ok americun, I make speshol jus for you

So they can be cleaned after use, or your jism just crusts up, or you have to use a condom?

Teh fuk?

yes they need to be cleaned after you use them

i think those are rods inserted to allow the doll to stand up

Ceiling mounting points.

yes those take the weight of the doll when they are standing so it's not all pressing on the TPE of her feet

If that's your doll got some more pics of it?

>Cleaning your cum out of a plastic fuck doll

these dollguys cuties ?

dollguy you here ?? or one of the guys from the discord ?

I have the exact same one spdx

yes

i do

it's me

heh...its me ..the " high impact trauma proxy "...what happened to the club room ?

Asian on the left, 2 white and a Latina. Where’s the nigger?

Hi! where have you been?

Sauce on far right?

Has science gone too far?

next to the 4th girl?

that's paddington bear's half-cousin, leroy

maybe someday

both on the right are DH168 Bel dolls. it's amazing how different they can look just with different eyes and wigs

the room disappeared ...and I didn't know where to find anyone ... I just got a thinkg form twit ...that said you liked someone.... am trying to figure out how to connect to you that way

dose anyone DIY make these things?
or modify them?