Am I a Trump supporter if I dislike both Trump and Hillary?

Am I a Trump supporter if I dislike both Trump and Hillary?

You are what you wanna be man.

Do you support trump?

No, but Hillary folks tell me I'm a Trump supporter because I don't like Hillary

Hillary's will tell you you're a faggot if you don't like a certain girl and Trump's nazi buddies will tell you you're a radical liberalist if you don't agree on a full-white, anti-gay society.

No, you are butthead all grown up.

Yes, your either with the terrorists are against us(Hilary and Obama created created/funded to destabilize the middle east causing the migrant crisis)

nah fam, don't worry, they both cunts

nigger

Same boat here, man. I fucking hate Hillary and Trump so I get hate from both sides of that retard fight.

Damn, tgats a lot of signs pointing to being a nig

nigger

Trump is embarrassingly stupid and Hillary is a corrupt war monger. No idea why people from either side so desperately defend them

Who did you want?

>Am I a Trump supporter if I dislike both Trump and Hillary?
No, but OP is a faggot. You look like Homer Simpson slowly dying from AIDS.

Fuckin nigger

Nigger

>pic related?

The most annoying thing is when someone automatically assumes that you support the other candidate because you don't support the candidate they support.

Who cares what they think? They're too much like Trump supporters for their opinions to actually matter.

>No idea why people from either side so desperately defend them
Exactly, I can't wrap my head around being for either of them
I think Bernie was the pick of the litter this election. He got my vote.
I know. I stopped getting involved in any political discussion for that exact reason. I've never been a fan of politics, but Christ, this one was rough.

No it means you're an intelligent human #rare commodity

Bernie would have been the first populist president since FDR, which is why the DNC pulled out all the stops to make sure he didn't win

So happy that jew didnt get in

yea, fuck decentralizing too big to fail banks, reregulating Wall st, infrastructure spending, jobs program, universal healthcare, student debt relief, cutting bloated military defense budget, & incentivizing corporations to bring good paying jobs back to the US

This is albino niggerr

>weakens americas military
Its the jew plot. He would just send all that "extra money" back to isreal. Like all jews. Plz tell me you arent this dumb

Sounds about right.

Bernie was probably the only candidate that wouldn't blindly do whatever Israel wanted all the time, but OK

>is a jew
Yeah ok. I dont thibk you realise how jews function.

>which is why the DNC pulled out all the stops to make sure he didn't win
Yup. Thanks in part to people like who bought into their bullshit

Nigger