This guy is on the cusp of becoming the world's best RB, why don't more of you rate him...

This guy is on the cusp of becoming the world's best RB, why don't more of you rate him? Don't you watch Real Madrid games?

he's good

Commits way too many fouls

he got clowned by the goat

A lot of excellent players have, that's why he's the GOAT

Messi clowned Carlos and Cannavaro in one move; does that make them shit?

i don't watch sawker

OH WOW I RATE HIM LOL I RATE THIS MAN. RATING PEOPLE. I'M CANADIAN BUT I TALK LIKE IM BRITISH CUZ IM A SOCCER GUY LOL

I REALLY RATE THIS DUDE.

this really made me think

Theoretically this photo is arousing but I didn't get aroused.

yeah that's why he's the GOAT you autist

that's not Antonio Valencia

just proves you're a faggot really

Sauce

That's not Kimmich

>i rank buyenr maymays
When will they learn?

That's not DeAndre Yedlin

Kek, is this 2014?

does Kimmich even play RB in this day and age?

kroos was also a buyenr maymay

He is shit.His stats are inflated due set pieces
Carvajal is the GOAT RB enjoy him while you can

smoke selling: the thread

>smoke selling
Stop translating meme idioms retard

I don't rate him because he plays for Madrid and I'm an ABRM.

this is a terrible time for RBs, to be honest

>the world's best RB
wtf, David Johnson is way ahead of him

i already rated him when he played for Leverkusen

he might already be the best around.

then again i couldn't name 5 other RBs that i would consider world class

no really tough to be the best in the world when you have no ompetition

Refball baby

>play 15 good games for Real or Barca
>get declared the best in the world for your position

Every single season.

>15 games
Just admit you don't watch La Liga

he's a liability in defense, literally cost us the semis against juve and many poinst in liga

>Destroyed
>a single dribble

kys monkey

You know being unable to identify sarcasm is an unironic sign of autism? But even sarcasm aside you know he's right, right? Otherwise why concentrate on the meme number of games instead of showing La Liga is just as strong as any other real league. I already know you're a Trudeau voter, the question was rhetorical. That means you don't need to answer it.

British posters once again keeping to their high standards for posting. Thanks Nigel.

who does beside the clasico?

He's not a good defender. He's got stamina to go up and down and up and down, that's all.

His positional awareness is a catastrophe waiting to happen, his offensive playing is a one-trick pony again and again, and while he does his uberpredictable game, the rest of team with the actual creative and offensive players watches by in imbalanced-team mode as Carvajal does his one trick game ending 99% of the times in absolutely nothing or in passing and stalling the game in the middle, killing all chances of developing some creative moves and plays by the time, or in ball lost, counterattack incoming, team imbalanced somebody pls cover Carvajal position cause he's up there, memeing as a wannabe winger forward.

No need to cover spaces though. Carvajal will never ever EVER run in there by surprise to attack the space first, get the ball later.

Now, having said that, also this . This guy, in spite of it all, is probably the best RB atm.

>The absolute state of right-backs nowadays

t. uefalona supporter

THIS!

t. uefalona supporter again

>He's not a good defender
He shutted down Ribery twice this season alone and is way more disciplined than most RB

t. Degree in football by the University of Sieteauno

t. Sergi Roberto

there's actually no good Right Back right now in the scheme. Everyone is Average like this Carvajal guy. No Lahm/Daniel Alves at their good days exists right now. There are plently good Left Backs like Marcelo, Filipe Luis even Alex Sandro who seems very promising, but no real deal on the Right Back position.
That's why there are rumours of Barcelona eyeing Bellerin and currently putting Sergi Roberto on that spot. There's noone worth spending money on and at a decent age.

Not even the best Spanish RB desu.