Teens

teens

anyone lurking

thats all i got from this set, anyone got sauce on this ?

lurkin' & jerkin'

Bumpin

more?

dayum!!! i love her

Any discord?

Crackas age in fucking dog years.

404 teens not found.

im lurking

it's crazy how different a teens thread is on Sup Forums from like 10 years ago.

now, they are all about women in their mid 20s

for the love of god, do you have more of her?

>"Teens"

This board is a fucking disgrace.

Well 10 years ago you could expect a weekly cp raid so people actually knew the difference between a nude 16 to 18 yr old and a nude 30 something with a young looking face.

>teens
>posts women in their thirties
sage

This is true. But it was a different time also.

This was before pedophilia became such a craze. I think it all started with that "To Catch a Predator" show.

Second that. These girls are all at least 20

Yeah

Who is this girl from SG??

Can we get actual teens in here

You know it's a bad "teen" thread if noone is crying for mods.
(inb4 people start crying for mods)

volafile , lets post there.
fhy0zzar

fhxzf2x8

No

Aaand this is how you get malware.

MOOOODS

This bread makes me feel like I just found one of my old Barely Legal magazines.

Fell free to contribute to the LEGAL teens thread than

What does crying for mods actually do? It's not like they can hear you, in cyberspace.

Lot of complaining and not much contributing. If everyone googles a cute teen and posts it, than we can have a teen thread

>this is how you get malware
Does your mother know you're using her laptop?

Got banned for posting pics of fully clothed underage girls in non-suggestive poses. As long as being a mod means having a free pass on banning whatever the fuck you want without any oversight or accountability, Sup Forums will continue the downspiral. A few years maybe and this will be /sjw/.

Just the other day, they banned me for replying to a raiding/doxing thread. Except there was no raiding nor doxing going on. Fuck 'em. Change IP address, delete cookies, good to go.