This is how grown woman's vagina looks like

This is how grown woman's vagina looks like.
If you don't want to lick it, you're a pedophile.
Are you pedo?

Well, i'm safe. I love me some hairy lady nests.
What about you user?

absolutely disgusting

well she coulda wiped her ass you know?

i would press my face in there and go full lick mode

I eat my girlfriend's hairy ass every week

I guess ima pedo.

I as well. It looks excellent. Granted she could care for her anus patch if she felt the need for it but 10/10 would smash that as is

im a nigger

I bet that just smells terrific...

>virgin detected
That's hormones and it would smell pretty good, if someone doesn't like it, he's a faggot.

>pedo
Yeah. But I'd think most people given the choice would rather have a hairless girl vagina than some old woman's dirty, hairy snatch. Idk, some people have their fetishes I guess.

Get this outta my face, you gotta have some standards

>projecting

So, what, hairy thread?

Perfect for the winter.

It would smell exactly the same if it were shaved dumbass, if you clean your junk shaved or hairy it will smell like you cleaned your junk.

If you have hairy pits and shower/use deodorant you aren’t going to smell like sweat... this is no different for women..

If you are the type of person that has nasty smelling junk on the regular it will smell nasty regardless of whether you shave or not

Bump

I'd hit it

implying, nah not cause the hair but because it looks very unclean. Vaginas fucking stink no matter how clean a woman is but there's some really bad smelling ones that would melt the skin off your face. like your pic related

who?

>Vaginas fucking stink no matter how clean a woman is
What a virgin. Either you're trolling or you're a massive faggot.

vaginas are selfcleaning actually, not like your dick and its cheese

i totally agree with you, man.....

but this is the way of our society today... these totally hairless beavers..... i dont like it one bit... but how can you change it???

Kek op

It was all good till I saw the chest

this is the one I want to fuck again havent seen in a while

Fuck you're deluded.

I don’t like to diddle with kiddies but I’m not gonna be any where close to you

I love hairy breasts

not everyone likes the smell of fish, it's very likely I've been with a lot more women than you and from many walks of life. I've never once smelled one I liked. I stopped eating women out years ago because it's repulsive to me. To each his own though, I have a friend that likes the smell of period blood for some odd reason, maybe you're like him.
sure but they still smell. there's why there's douchebags, douchebag. Even lesbians complain about it.

well i dont like to have hair on my mouth

no it isnt. thats just nasty

I would bury my nose in that asshole and mouth in that pussy.

It's a vulva, the vagina is on the inside

Are you 12?

>Are you pedo?

Yes, but I still want to lick the pussy the loli came out of. In fact, one of my longest standing fantasies is to have a mother train her child to take my cock.

>If you don't want to lick it,
then it means that you don't like uric acid, sweat, piss, shit, and wrecked period blood.

Well now i am

Last one I have

#1 reminds me of a badly crusted hollow from dark souls.

Dont know who the guy is but I knew the thinner lady, her name is romona and I don't know the other woman as well.
I found these pics on a cd in her bed room and well didn't stop wanking for at least three days.
I had wanted a full frontal of her ever since I had started wanking using her hand while she slept I would get a nip slip but never got bush.
she gave me a key because she trused me but I would go in to her bed room and walk around naked or cock hanging out wanking and would cum on her dildos and when ever she wanted a cup of coffee I would pull my foreskin back and rup my dick aroumd the cup rim and once only once I cum in her coffee.
but above all of that was when I came in her mouth while she sleeping in the lounge snoring like a pig and mouth wide open.
Perfection.

Disgusting. OP is an ugly feminist

I want this to be my birthday cake.

There is so much bush there, just trimming it would put a mexican family through college.

well I never had the cake only got to drip the frosting.loved seeing her butt crack all the time.
again her name is ramona not giving out last name.
Her face was a little like hazel may.

holy fuck why are you shilling so hard

Consider you're stuck on a tropical island for a year with a good looking woman.

Are you seriously just Done with sex after 2 weeks of bush stubble? Or do you thrive within the jungle?

Real pussies are made for real men.

Hair ftw

Yeap, I want to lick hers and her daughter's vaginas. Is that okay?

No I’m just gay

good one

then your place is /lgbt/, not Sup Forums, you faggot