Staying faithful in the face of tight pussy

Staying faithful in the face of tight pussy.

Pic related is a prostitute in my local area. I am married but seriously considering smashing. What are the pros and cons? Help me out Sup Forumsros.

Probably trafficked

Shit is legal in my country. She is 19 student.

So do it

Okay, do you love your spouse? Care about their feelings? If so don't, or have problems fix that shit unless you just do not wish to share your life with them anymore. Other than that if you want to leave let them know that and go fuck some whore.

Just don't get caught if your wife can take half your shit if she want to divorce you after you fucked a prostitute. And don't get a std. Otherwise I think you're in the clear

lul, is your phone honor 7/8/9?

Don't do it
30 minutes of pleasure

I’m married and would gladly hook up with almost any piece of ass I could at this point.

>tight pussy.
>prostitute
pick one

Only con is getting caught. You're a man and you're not meant to be monogamous. Do what's good for your happiness and what you are genetically predisposed to do and have fun

If men aren't meant to be monogamous, then why is it illegal basically everywhere except the middle east?
>inb4 homosexuality is legal, should men be gay

>>Free sex
>>Paying for sex

hmmmm

Post more of slut OP

>what's legal or illegal is the standard of what's right and wrong

Are you fucking retarded?

Exactly my point...

>slavery was legal
>wife beating was legal
>genocides have been legal

>was
>was
>have been
what's your point here lmao

So you are actually incredibly stupid.

If you're going off of naturalistic tenancies, then all homosexuals are evolutionary failures, rape is good, and people who kill other people is just survival of the fittest.

To reiterate, you are incredibly stupid. You failed to grasp the absolute basics of what you are reading and you don't even see how you've shot yourself in the foot.

Jerk off first.
Then think about.

Well you haven't pointed out why I'm
"incredibly stupid" you just throw ad hominem attacks around to somehow validate your point

Pros:
You get to smash that
Cons:
You either prove that:
a) You lack morals
b) You lack self-discipline

Different user but what he is implying is that the current state of laws doesn't reflect absolute right/wrong.