What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this album?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this album?

fuck outta here with that libcuck shit music

Greatest Hits compilations are not albums.

>being so cucked that you have to choose the music you like based on the artist's political leanings

Sucks to suck.

Big dead kennedys fan at 16, relistened to them recently and jello is alot more nasal than i remember

band is just a worse version of the feederz

makes me think of lil ugly mane

Jello Biafra has the same voice as the guy from the B52s

yes they are

Yeah, you got that backwards. Contrarianism sure is hot on Sup Forums though, so you have a bright posting future ahead of you.

It's not a greatest hits tho

Nope. They are compilations.

Not mutually exclusive

You're technically right. The Dead Kennedys did not have any hits.

Albums are put together from songs chosen by the artist that were recorded for the purpose of putting together.

Compilations are put together from songs chosen (sometimes) by the artist that have no relation to one another.

Is that Bryan cranston

Get a load of this ignorant cunt. Most of the songs are B-sides/previously unreleased material. And as for the songs that are on studio albums, this album has different versions. You sure are opinionated for someone who doesn't know jack shit.
>lyrics over music
Jesus. This thread sucks.

That still doesnt make it an album, you ignorant cunt. It makes it a compilation.

My best friend just bought a first edition vinyl, it still sound fucking perfect.
It came out on 1987 we basically are the same age.

Are you retarded? It's a compilation ALBUM. It's a collection of songs, what doesn't make it an album?

"Compilation album" is a redundant, meaningless phrase. The English language is full of these phrases like "PIN number" and "ATM machine".

another word for "put together" is compiled...

lmao look at this clueless rockist

Explain how I'm wrong.

Yes, an album is a compilation, but a compilation is not always an album.

In the case of a collection of unreleased songs, B sides, demos, hits, or songs chosen for a theme, the term "compilation" is used to differentiate from "albums" which are recorded during a specific period of time and are intended to be listened to as a whole.

The name of this compilation is "Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death" which implies that it is simply more convenient to listen to these songs in an "album format" while admitting that these songs are generally unreleated to each other.

this

>my ignorance is correct because the person I'm arguing with is pompous

>album = compilation
>compilation =! album
ummm

Is this a concept you're unfamiliar with?

>all fire is hot
>not all hot things are fire

Does quagmire sing for DK

It's a singles compilation.
That's my thought.

Awesome. Only downside is that there will never be a studio cut of pull my strings.

Depends on what you mean by "Hits" and how one is using that term.

If by "Hits" you mean something that is popular with all the die hard fans, then, yes, the DKs had plenty of "Hits".

If you're talking about what gets played on the radio, flies off the record store shelves, and is listed in the Billboard Top 100, then, no, they did not have any "Hits"

Every song on GMCOGMD have all been previously released prior to this compilation being put together. There is nothing on here that hadn't been previously unreleased, with the exception of the flexi disc that came as a bonus.

English isn't your first language, or native tongue, is it?
You're explanation of redundancy has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen posted! Comparing "Compilation album" to such phraseology as "ATM machine" or "PIN number"? Seriously? Either this is deliberate contrarian bait, or you're just an idiot.

Don't like it? Then go back to Daily Stormer, Mr. Andrew Anglin!

so you only know whether an album is actually an album if the artist said that there's a concept to it, that all the songs are *somehow* related? that seems like bullshit to me

Is my cock big enough?

Is my brain small enough?