Mister Mister

who's \b\ ?

Darude - sandstorm

LOGan paul

Sup Forums's random board

Pikachu

Captain Crunch

Logan "Hang on a Tree, get Fame for Free" Paul

He is lucky he never got caught by the Yakuza. They would have taught him a cultural lesson.

/ != \
Fucking cancer.

Logan "The Knot is Tight? Time for Likes" Paul

Yakuza aint going to do shit agianst Based Logan Paul

Aziz "zyzz" Shavershian

Bob

boggart smithsonian

Fuarrrrk

I think "this is jackass and I'm going to sell a dead body for views on YouTube"

Jeff

Dawid Bowie, without doubt

Joe Rogan

Logan-kun~

Logan "Suicide Watch" Paul

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

Keemstar?

No one is going to say Wreck it Ralph? What a bunch of gross faggots you all are.

Someone got the video ?

Hanging Dangling?

Dylan Klebold

How the fuck did this Jock/Chad/I wrestled in highschool MF become the face of the internet?

Old Sup Forums would have made this a goal, and worked towards making it happen.

Sadly, this is not old Sup Forums.

Never post on channel 4 again

We spent too much time masturbating to Anime this is what happens. Jackass the show was not the greatest but it wasn't this dipshit running amok.

Why? It’s just a dead chink, face blurred out and that idiot talking „don’t try that at home“ BS, giving you the number of some suicide prevention hotline. Not interesting ar all.

The dipshit is the worst part of the video. It's like watching a idiot and his friends dancing around a dead body for kicks and clicks.

In the movie Stand by me them kids were all big on seeing a dead body. When the found it shit was not to cool.

hi giving the corpse a Dirty Sanchez was just too much

wow

mark zuckerberg

moot

Teddywhine The Necrophile?

chris benoit

Robert Paulson

John Cena

So, whatsoever, they dancing around a dead chink. Who gives a shit? Just ignore instead of spreading worldwide.

That guy gets money for every click you bring him.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Ronald McDonald

This guy would spit in your mouth when your sleeping next to his bedside after he was getting brutally raped and you saved his life.

>old Sup Forums would have contacted asian gangsters to kill logan

Did u just get here today?

Jackson Nixon

Rohld Dahl