Roll quints and I'll kill myself on livestream

Roll quints and I'll kill myself on livestream

roll

rolling

roll

don't do it
roll

rollin

You know that the chance of quints in this thread is low enough that you won't have to deliver. And if they DO happen you'll just disappear from the thread. If you actually wanted to kill yourself, you'd say dubs or trips. So let's just cut the shit and address the actual issue at hand, which is that you need attention. What can I do for you OP?

Done

Kill yourself on livestream, would love to see that, and it also would stop my thirst for attention :) but in all seriousness, ive been cutting for ages and i just dont care if im dead or not, it wont make a difference to anybody, so why just not end it all in a littlebit more edgy way

Existence is pain haha

roll

I'm too much of a pussy to kms but I also don't go making threads saying I will. Other than that though, I guess I feel you. Why not slice yourself up a bit on cam in exchange for this user's trips?

Don't you fucking dare.

Roll

How about whoever rolls quint's decides the method?

roll

Op here, would love that

roll

Roll

roll'n

Roll

Life is short

No way i am getting anything

Rollaroo

Roll8ng

Reroll

So close yet so far

Please don’t do it OP
Rolling

Do it

If I get quints, don't do it.

But still rolling kek

No, don't do it user..... roll

Quints.

roll octs and i will shove a cactus up my 2 day unwiped butt live on facebook in a college room

rolling for you to an hero in drag self asphyxiating with a plastic bag tied around your head with a pair of nylons

Roll

If quints, get help,

Reroll for this

rolling for this also do it in public

Why are you so nice to me? You don't even know who I am, i expect better from you Sup Forumstards...

Roll
Im gonna have the biggest wank

DO A PHLIP FAGG0T!

Just because he's using Sup Forums doesn't make him a Sup Forumstard.

he is not nice he is delusional, help doesnt exist for mental troubles

roll

Rolll

Roll

Roll

Rerollll

I've done enough shitty stuff in my life, might as well be nice for once, not like you'll actually do it in case if quints but hey

>roll

OP listen. you need to stop denying yourself and your true calling in life.

you know who you are, youll aways have the mind to be able to overcome your worst fears
and complete every obstacle.put your anger aside and let it out. scream to the world "I'm op and I'm a fagot" be proud of your legacy carry on carry on

Reroll numero 2

STOP

roll

roll

roll do it anyway

Roll plz

Roll 3 intensifies

Do it.
Roll

Rolliiing

88888 - it take a century to get them. OP, can you do this for quads, please?

I have a perfect life, but it has no meaning. I've always gotten exactly what ive wanted because my family is filthy rich, but all my friends are just friends because they dont wanna hurt my feelings. No one ever invites me to parties, im always alone at my free time, people make fun of me behind my back, life is meaningless...

roll kys

OP do it for quads
>quints are hopeless

Roll

Tell us your favorite joke OP

Roll number why do I do this

If you have money you can use that to make people happy. Invest in a couple of Sup Forumstards business startups or something. You must be able to tell from this thread people care about you.

also roll

>bored
roll

Don't do it it's not worth it tbh, you can't do stuff when dead

Rollerino

That's what OP's hoping for
>freedom

Also, roll

You think that is sad? I’m more poor than a greek and i saw this in an instagram chat

check em

oh hi mark

plz dont user

Roll for suicide by cop

Reroll

rollerino

rolling because OP is a faggot

Next quints:

roll

Just dont

Rollolol

just posting so 88888 gets here sooner