Would you ever eat wings made with ghost pepper sauce?

Would you ever eat wings made with ghost pepper sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAJ3yRCGUOo?t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am literally stuffing my face with blazin wings as I type this.

I've eaten ghost peppers right off the plant. I don't recommend it.

BWW?

I tried one once and thought I was going to fucking die

Yeah.

Have many times. I love signing a waiver before ordering my wings/Thai food

Yep. My favorite flavor. Pic related

Have and will do again.

I've eaten a whole ghost pepper, never again.

You’re brave

I've eaten wings made with Carolina Reaper sauce

Nah. Just like spicy food. My favorite are the triple atomic wings from Quaker Steak, but the two locations near me closed down and now the closest one is 2 hours away. So B-Dubs it is.

Yeah, Blazin from BWW with a few friends. It was good. Also ate a dried ghost pepper once.

Only with a pinch of it, you don't want to take away from the flavor of the wings.

But the firey lava that leaks from the very anus of Satan IS the flavor.

Have and would again.
Step your fire game up, pussy.

Naga jolok isn't all that hot tbh. You get used to it after a while. Nice flavor though.

I had wings with ghost pepper sauce day before yesterday.

Yes,slather that fucker up with that sauce.

>The day before yesterday

Don’t you mean three days before the day after tomorrow?

Pls friendiddlidoo I am stoned do not do this to me

Just answer me this

Is the day AFTER tomorrow the same as two days before the day after yesterday?

I used to make tacos using a small amount of ghost pepper extract and actively seek out the hottest wings.

Kind of moved away from eating overly spicy food. At BWW I tend to get hot or even parmesan garlic because it's delicious. I like hot stuff I just don't enjoy the hottest stuff.

Does nobody on the internet realize that ghost peppers aren't the hottest peppers anymore. Carolina Reapers are hotter

Seeing as I ate a ghost paper before, no.

Question, did your throat start to swell shut some after you ate it?

Who cares? We're talking about ghost peppers.

You can just buy capsaicin and use it like salt if you just want to murder yourself.

Ghost pepper actually has a flavor.

no im vegan... that was easy

I eat wings with Reaper pepper sauce usually about once a week, have eaten a reaper pepper, and have sauce made from Pepper X.

youtu.be/tAJ3yRCGUOo?t= 10s

Here's me eating the Reaper

Yes. I love reality spicy shit.

I don't understand people that say they enjoy the extremely hot shit, I'm all for jalapeno and stuff on that level but it gets to a point where there's just no flavour, only discomfort, what are you trying to prove? Does eating hotter food make you more of a man?

I just chopped up some habanero peppers for chili tonight with no gloves. Bad idea

My fucking hands and face are on fire

trips checked

hopefully you wash your hands before you take a piss

did it (and worse) one too many times and ended up with the roids so bad I could barely sit down. never get old, Sup Forumsoys. that's all I can say

I once took a piss after cutting some thai red chilis for something I was cooking. My dick burned for about 2 strait hours, and they're not even super hot as far as peppers go.

So no, I would not

No, I took a piss and washed my hands with soap but my scrotum burns now too

don't put water on it, user. it will just spread it down to your butthole.
did that once with fucking bear spray (a long story involving living in nowhere, alaska)

>long story
Why do I feel like you've already told all there is to this story?

I know, I’ve been washing my hands with soap and scalding hot water this whole time. I think the capsaicin is gone tho, Jesus H christ it hurts tho

well, I didn't mention the grizzly bear or the male nudity but I'm curious what your interpretation is, user

Mango Habanero sauce is the limit for me at BW3. Blazin' is fine, but it goes from having a flavor to just being hot to be hot which isn't as enjoyable. That said, I tried their Scorpion Rum limited flavor when they had it. It was pretty intense. I was glad they served the vanilla ice cream with it as it was numbing.

I do keep a bottle of ghost pepper sauce at home. It's very efficient to spice things up. Only need three or four drops to heat up anything. I also keep a bottle of gochujang, Franks, and Sriracha.

>I like it when my asshole bleeds

>Live in bear country
>Use bear spray
>Get bear spray on genitalia

I didn't include the male nudity, since that happens all the time, bears or no bears.

I remember trying trying a tooth pick sample of the hottest sauce at a hot sauce store and my my eyes watered for almost 20minitew. Good times

Ghost Pepper >yes
Trinidad Scorpion >yes
Chocolate Bhutla >yes
Carolina Reaper >yes
Pepper X >yes

Anyone else just love good sliced jalapeños? I can handle up to habanero and scotch bonnet but just find they taste like shit

You can’t tell how they taste, all you feel is the fire of hell

>blazing
Fucking lol, yeah the sauce has “ghost pepper in it” but I’m telling you rn, if you wanna die, do the Mango sauce. That shit is fucking deadly

How much do you like flaming hot diarhea?

So your typing on Sup Forums while washing your hands, pissing, and cutting peppers? I think you just want people to talk to you, no need to lie.

Love it

No actually I just now diced up some devil peppers and my fingers are on fire, that’s the truth. My scrotum calmed down a bit so I’m ok now

funnydocument enough I remember cutting up jalapeños and going for a wank

Don't do it

There's a spicier one now than a reaper now, bred by the same guy. 2 million scoze. Fuckin ridiculous if you ask me. Reapers barely have any flavor as it is. Might as well just eat fuckin lye; it'll taste the same.

Ghosts are nice as hell but honestly give me a Serrano or a Scotch Bonnet any day.

Yea right you’re a pussy who pretends to eat shit like that, your soul wouldn’t survive