Got this older woman (50) messaging me wanting to meet, what do you guys think ?

Got this older woman (50) messaging me wanting to meet, what do you guys think ?

do it. got nudes?

get her to spread her pussy and post pics op

moar moar moar

Nah none yet, I’m just clueless as what to do with a woman of this age (I’m 22)

get pics of her pussy just to prove she has one

I think that’d just scare her off

Looks like an addict

fuck her and fill her up no worries. be dominate. she will love that shit. enjoy it while you can and use this experience to bag younger hotties, but still keep her as a sidepiece

old women who are looking for toyboys are just looking for fun, you will not scare her off OP just fucking do it!

Fuck it I just asked her, will post if she sends anything

No apparently she respects her self too much for that, I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing

Do it. Awesome chance, and she is hot

send her a dick pic that will get her to change her mind!!1

Best head you'll ever get. Saggy tits. Probably willing to do anal.

yeah man, do it

You'd be a dummy for not doing it.

I’m definitely gonna try I just hope I don’t fuck it up

this

Can you post some more pics?

FUCK HER UP THE ASS

This woman will give you the best fuck. Older women and experience in bed.

she looks like a drunk still trying to cling onto her old party days. hit it, but don't get involved. I fucked a married 53 yr old from age 19-23. she went fucking nuts and ended up in rehab, her husband found out and started threatening me at work. pussy was cash and older women are like, kung fu status in bed, it just isn't worth the mind fuck included in anything longer than a one night stand.

This is the last picture I have, apparently she’s working a lot but won’t be able to see me until the 23rd, if anything happens I will post the pics

this
and this
this too

>Anonymous 01/06/18(Sat)23:37:44 No.756083009▶
Agreed, not pretty but probably with teach you a thing or two and make you want to aim higher next time. I say do it

Get nudes

Fuck her and don't response again.

Fuck it I’ll give it a go #YOLO

I fucked her last month

If she likes it rough, she’s a keeper, if she doesn’t want your dick slid into the back of her throat, throw her to the side of the road

Yeah if she’s not up for gagging on my cock then she’s completely useless