>Saturday May 27th - Sky Sports Box Office UK Showtime US
Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr
George Groves vs Fedor Chudinov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mh5u09nDPak
youtube.com/watch?v=D4brG8Pf2W0
twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/858396092483780608
youtube.com/watch?v=oeYyl0zQK6w
dailymotion.com/video/xz7tzh_steve-cunningham-vs-tyson-fury-full-fight-20-04-2013-madison-square-garden-www-bestbizpage-com_sport
tc-boxing.com/signup.php
twitter.com/oluwashina/status/857503103884697600/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#857503103884697600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to repost in the hope of some (You)s

Has Sky ever had a worse commentator on their team than Wilder? One of them would ask him a question, he'd say a couple of words and then awkwardly let silence hang or just spout random cliches with no connection to what was going on.

Canelo vs Chavez Jr Preview Show:
youtube.com/watch?v=mh5u09nDPak

Canelo vs Chavez Jr Face Off:
youtube.com/watch?v=D4brG8Pf2W0

Anyone else actually very hype for Canelo Chavez jr?

In general, or boxing specific?

Meant in Boxing, they've had some bad ones over the years but none I remember as bad as that.

>Anyone else actually very hype for Canelo Chavez jr?

I'm less excited since I've seen how drained Julio looks, but still looking forward to it more than I thought I would be when it was announced.

>rematch
No, fuck no, I hope Wlad decides to retire. Keep your status as a top 5 ATG heavy, because if Joshua goes on and becomes an ATG himself it's going to look even better on Klitschko in the long run.

Of course it's possible that he knocks Joshua out in a rematch, but this rematch favors Joshua much more. Retire with dignity.

Explain to a casual why AJ isn't a likeable person. He seems to come off like a decent guy.

The persona is all fake, the main complaint against him is that people wish he'd just be himself rather than a corporate branding machine. Having said that I think a lot fewer people will dislike him today than did yesterday.

He seems like a nice guy but some people don't like the fact that he seems a bit manufactured and is basically a walking cliche.

Fury fans booty blasted and he's a bit bland personality wise. I have no problem with him, I just enjoy the fights.

Anyone got a webm of AJ's knockdown?

Probably not, their overall commentary can be pretty bad when they're fellating the Matchroom fighter though

Anyone know the name of that awkward sky interviewer last night?

twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/858396092483780608

/box/tards don't like him because he's black, I don't even know who the fuck /box/ posters like
they hate anyone who is from asia because they're from asia, they hate anyone who is from south america because of racism, anyone from europe because they're aren't 100% white or some shit like that, anyone from the UK because of pakistan of other fucked up reasons and of course anyone from the US because they're black

if there's a 7ft5 tall dude who is 190% german with blonde hair, they will probably like him

>african-american
>boxer
>fights out of alabama
no they havent.

>/box/ is one person
You've got to be a complete moron to think that /box/ as a collective likes any boxer
Go back to your forum were people aren't allowed to have dissenting opinions

I think /box/ tends to dislikes AJ because of the brit casuals sucking his dick at every opportunity. Which isn't really fair but would explain why some here cheer against him.

/box/ is probably the least racist general on Sup Forums, we love plenty of black fighters.

I liked Wilder last night. Usually when you get a boxer on who's in the same division they have an agenda. He seemed to enjoy the fight like the rest of us.

He had an ankle bracelet when he was a younger. Criminal nig like the rest. All the persona is fake to sell PPVs.

>criminal nig
He was a low level weed dealer, not exactly a fucking yardie.

Fury's dad and uncle are both rumoured to be part of a huge drug trafficking ring and in general comes from a family of far greater criminal activity to be fair

He's fake

You can tell when he smiles condescendingly at Wlad after the ref stops it

Yep. My fb feed is literally full of Deanos nuthugging him. I'm sure he's a decent bloke but at the minute he's basically robot saying whatever Eddie Hearn types into him

>tfw wlad didn't finish AJ and piss off all le nandos lads

this has to be shooped right?

but what do you want him to say? talk crap like fury? I don't even think that he wants to talk like him or mayweather

I mean, even someone who doesn't have many people behind who tell him what to do wouldn't say something like "loool I'm the best ever, fuck tyson fury and wilder, I'm the goat, I'm rich as fuck, gonna fuck 10 hookers tonight"

Fury is actually funny, talking smack is what makes boxing interesting

Look at ali

Even if it is shooped, it's a fantastic picture

>2015

The smile was 'I got you' after being in a roller coaster fight trading bombs. Criticising him for that in the heat of battle is fucking stupid.

Reminder that it is REQUIRED for anyone claiming that Fury would school or even beat AJ to watch these 2 fights first and say how AJ wouldn't take advantage. If you haven't watched these you aren't allowed an opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=oeYyl0zQK6w

dailymotion.com/video/xz7tzh_steve-cunningham-vs-tyson-fury-full-fight-20-04-2013-madison-square-garden-www-bestbizpage-com_sport

are the Sup Forumstards gone?

Yea you know fury improved massively since his first fight with fat john

He comes across as fake as fuck.

It's just constant platitudes and bullshit.

And it's aggravating because you can often catch little glints of smugness from him.

And I personally hate him additionally because his fame and adoration are completely undeserved.

Who the fuck has he beaten?
1. Whyte. Who had beaten NO ONE when he faced Joshua. The only justification for the fight was that he beat Joshua in amateurs.
2. Martin. Joke. Candidate for worst champion in boxing history. Only won the title because some Russian (sorry, "Ukrainian") asshole wanted a vacant title and Martin was the weakest opponent they could rig. Unfortunately, Russian asshole fucked his own knee right from the get go, and the title got passed to Martin.
3. Breazeale. Zero good wins except Mansour. And Mansour was destroying him on cards until a freak injury.
4. Molina. Garbage. Only win was an ancient Adamek.
5. No one else worth mentioning.

And now finally we add fucking 41 year old Wlad who looked like warmed over shit two years ago against a fucking janitor.

It's constant bullshit passed off as gold from Joshua.

In the ring and outside of it.

Mostly, /box/ is usually completely back to normal by about the Wednesday after a big fight.

Which is why I didn't only post that, he also looked very beatable against Cunningham who he has a huge size advantage over.

Bloody hell, looks like a shop

alright, I'll just lurk heem til then, the tyron autism is not there right now thankfully.

His record is as good as Fury's and they're the top 2 in the division. You can moan about it being a weak division but that's the truth.

Not to mention he beat a fake champ after fury was forced to vacate.

Hey folks, I just picked up an extended interest for boxing and want to watch some nice fights.
Is there a good website for streaming or anything? Can you name me some good brawlers that are fighting for a good show, like Eric Butterbean Esch?
I seem to really enjoy his fights, despite them being rather unprofessional.
I just want to see two guys punching it out for good and with some kind of technique. Not some hugfest.

bro what if his head did come off? what would the reaction be? he died doing what he loved or AJ is a murderer?

This is our list of the most entertaining fights ever. Youtube or tc-boxing.com/signup.php while it still has open signups.

Fury pitched a damn near shut out against a Wlad ~1.5 years younger, dominating on all the cards in Wlad's "home town" against a unified champion undefeated for over 11 years.

Joshua got knocked down and was heading towards a SD/MD/draw in AJ's "home town."

Yeah. That's just as good.

You fucking retard.

That's entirely Tyson Fury's fault that he vacated. It's his fault because he pulled out of 2 fights, then used cocaine to cover the nandrolone charge. Their records are the same now, Whyte analogues to Chisora, Breazeale analogues to Cunningham. Fury is the better boxer, Joshua has more explosive power.

Well, thanks a ton! That should keep me entertained for a while.
Is tc-boxing worth signing up for? Healthy seeds and good quality rips?

Oh. Another thing is that it's fucking tedious hearing how he's an "Englishman" and a "British" champion.

He's a fucking Nigerian.

He fucking knows it. They guy literally has the African continent on his arm, and wanted to compete for his homeland of Nigeria instead of the UK in the 2012 Olympics.

I prefer it to the other boxing private tracker since stuff gets uploaded more quickly. You have to keep a ratio but if you're into boxing it's invaluable for the stuff which isn't on youtube (though a lot is)

this must be a shop, no doubt.

The age doesn't mean anything RETARD because if you watched the fight you can see he was the same and it was the difference in styles and size that mattered not physical fitness. It's the best thing that could happen for Fury because if Wlad had won he would of gave up.

the website is pretty great once you get over the upload minimum, but it has that seeding bonus points thing, so if you download a ton of free leech fight (which there are many) you should be over it in no time.

joshua is on roids 100%

So is Fury and 90% of top fighters

He has the Team GB Lion tattooed on his back. It doesn't change who he is either way, you're race obsessed. Sad!

BLACKED

Yeah exactly, the uk just protect their golden boy, all it takes to out all of the top heavyweights is make them take a carbon isotope test, but they use much less strict measures or they would kill the division.

Nah, man. Totally possible to be 6'6" with that level of musculature and like fucking sub 10% bodyfat.

Never mind he has the lean mass of prime Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Arnold has openly admitted to 'roids.

Yet Fury gets busted and AJ doesn't because he's the chosen cash cow

He wanted to represent Nigeria in the 2012 Olympics instead of the UK.

Imagine that. He was born, raised and trained in Britain, and given all the resources he need to be successful. Yet, still, he comes back with a big **** you to Britain and makes it his second choice.

>a big Fuck* you to Britain

Whoops. Copypasted that from something else and didn't notice it got censored.

That was in 2008 because he wasn't good enough to compete for Britain then you dolt

go back to /wwe/ you faggot, you seem lost.

Sweet, I'll dig into it. Thanks a lot!

False. Both 2008 and 2012.

twitter.com/oluwashina/status/857503103884697600/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#857503103884697600

This is a sports writer for the BBC.

Nigeria turned him down because they thought he should fight for the UK.

Joshua disagreed of course.

Not everybody is a boring cunt like you, people like trash talk, it always draws the crowd

inb4 "i-it doesnt matter"

you're the same type of faggot whod bitch about le france national team, he's damned if he doesn't and damned if he does.

go back to your containment board

Anyone here think Wlad will take the rematch because he was so close and get smashed? It already hurt to see such a legend get stopped, not again pls.

Anyone got a clip of when the entire audience started booing Eddie Hearn?

Damn, AJ is a fucking monster leds, complete tank. Completed buzzed after the fight, AJ would have rekt Lennox, Tyson, Holyfield and Bowe

Realistically, who do you think would win in a fight between Joshua and Fury? I would love for Fury to beat him and it kills me to say it, but after last night I think Joshua would just have too much power for Fury.

Nope. Fury beat a younger Wlad cleaner and better in Wlad's hometown.

Fury's performance was a class above.

He was part of GB Boxing though. he joined in 2010. Stop posting shit.

He would have too much power yeah, but by watching the fury/wlad fight you'd see AJ probably wouldn't land vs Fury.

>Fury beat a younger Wlad
17 months younger, lel

How many times was Wlad on the canvas in that fight btw?

It's a Nigerian boxer making random shit up to make his country look good. He was part of the GB setup by then/

is this the most casual post of all time?

He's a fucking BBC sports writer. Is he just making that up too?

How many times was fury on the canvas on his fight?

so we can all agree that heavyweight boxing is shit

He's quoting a Nigerian boxer. I wonder why they'd want attention on their setup...

Fucking state of these arseravaged neckbeards. Kek.

le appeal to authority fallacy

you haven't been here long sweden, and I already like you

heem > faggot decision

Not at all? I know Fury is a very awkward fighter and it's difficult to land blows, but all it would take is one big shot (like the uppercut to Wlad last night) and that defence would be rocked, allowing Joshua to go in for the knockout. Wlad's not as aggressive as Joshua, which is probably why he didn't manage to land any big shots on Fury.

Fair point. Why is Fury's win more impressive and more valuable though? And why are you so intent on disrespecting AJ?

sure, but i can't hate on aj if it's going to get good it needs people like him to get it popular

i'm happy aj won, but muh knockdowns is casual as fuck

It really is, the technique on display last night was fucking awful. Is why I don't buy into the "le cruiserweight is the best division" maymay the hardcores like to spout either. The best may fight one another but they're all fucking planks. Super Fly, Super Feathr and Lightweight are all better.

>legitimate means of winning is casual

Why the fuck didn't he finish him in the 6th when Joshua was completely dazed? He was literally asking to be heemed desu, but the Ukrainian fucker backed off him for the next few rounds and allowed him to recover.

Saying AJ's win is better than Fury's because of muh knockdowns is casual

>Super Fly, Super Feathr and Lightweight are all better.
welp

That isn't Wlad's style, he's always been cautious and he had good reason to believe his stamina would be better than AJ's.

I think he'd just dance around him and jab him all day, I don't think he'd be in a postion to be tagged like that, I think he's too big.

I also thought AJ was gonna gas, I would have made the smae mistake Wlad did.

Why didn't AJ do it in the fifth when he had Wlad blowing?

No one said that though, you thick fucking paki

>le appeal to authority fallacy

I want you to explain what you mean by that.

Because you're using it to basically say that having a source is a fallacy.

>gets shown why it was a dumb and casual thing to say
>hurrdurr you paki

It was comparing fury and aj's fight against wlad, the starting point to say aj was better was muh knockdowns

just accept it's casual as fuck

Basically what you're saying here angry boy