How can I control my eating compulsiveness?

How can I control my eating compulsiveness?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/low-carb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give in dude. die for us. become one with the ether

try to eat less

Have you tried smoking?

One of us, one of us...

Go hike one of those massive, multi-state trails. You'll need a 60LB or something, but won't have endless food at your disposal.

how much do you weigh op, and how many calories do you eat in a day?

have you tried meth?

replace the dopamine boost with another thing, like a drug or something..

smoke crack

dubs controls the eating

>feast on em

I'm 210lbs now, but lost 60lbs over the last 1,5 year.
I was 194 in the beginning of Dec, but staying with my family during dec-jan always make me eat a lot.

Also I'm almost a midget (5'4) which makes things worse

Ketogenic Diet

I did it for like a month last May, and had awesome results. Just couldn't keep it

control of what you want to eat.

have you tried not thinking 'bout it?

Also I'm taking Farxiga, a drug intended for diabetic people, that expells the excess of sugar in your body. i'm far from have diabetes, but it helps taking away some sugar.

I used to be like you, OP. Overweight, low self esteem, you know.

The easiest thing to do is learn self control. It's pretty easy once your used to it.

Tell yourself, all the time, every time, even when you're hungry, 'I'm not hungry, I'm just bores/restless/etc.'

Yeah. Smoking dick!

Drinking water and black coffee, also chain smoking

eat literally whatever you want op, just make sure its home cooked.

you can eat burgers and pizza and cake all you want, as long as you cook it yourself its healthier lifestyle. fast food covers the shit quality of their product with adding unneeded sugar / salt / butter / fat. cook for yourself and you'll see a clear difference.

I've heard there's a lot of health concerns with the keto diet why not just have a balanced diet and get a little active?

drink potent ginger beers and cut out high fructose corn syrup

This.Drinking lots of water makes you feel as if you're full.

give away "all" your money, I am broke and discovered plenty healthy dishes and only eat like once a day.
never lost that much weight

Just have some self control, stop being a piece of shit

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/ketogenic-dukan-worst-fad-diets-health-eating-food-drink-a8143131.html%3famp

I'm doing it sometimes. Since I love vegetables, I usually mix broccoli, cauliflower and kelo to make a soup / purée. Thing is, in my house there's a lot of tempting stuff. My parents are thinnish, but eat a lot of trash, when I'm here I can't control myself, if there's bad food around, I'll eat it

Coffee helps. Not being a weak fuck with zero self-control helps as well. lvl up your willpower d00d

Cannabis completely kills my tendency to stress eat.

This also worked for me

This works with cannabis 100%.

You don't you fat fuck

That article is absolute horseshit. Diet Industry leader is going to say low carb is bad?? BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKS. IT IS HOW WE WERE MEANT TO EAT!! THERE WILL BE NO DIET INDUSTRY IF EVERYONE KNEW HOW BAD CARBS ARE FOR YOU!!!!

YOU STUPID FAGGOT!!!

Damn, that's one fat manlet, post pic

It's fun but I can't smoke marijuana. I have pannick attacks and have even went to the hospital once for it

There are no fucking concerns. I've been keto for 5 fucking years and my bloodwork is stellar. I am a 37 year old 6ft man that used to weigh 245lbs before keto. I have maintained 160-165lbs for 5 years eating a strict keto diet. Doc says whatever you are doing, keep doing it. Name one fucking concern and I'll debunk the shit out of it. Its not a diet, it is a lifestyle.

Trust this user for your health advice not a doctor he types in all caps so he clearly knows what he's talking about

Fruits and Veggies are your friends. Next time you want to eat, substitute part of the meal with either fruits or veggies. You will still feel just as full as you would have had you eaten junk. If you still feel hungry, just eat more veggies since they are very low on calories. If you don’t like fruits and veggies, you obviously either haven’t tried all kinds of fruit or you haven’t cooked vegetables the right way. You WILL find food you like that is healthy and then it’s just a matter of substituting the “bad” food for the healthy food

That sucks... if weed does that maybe you shouldn't mess with other drugs.

Do you ever get tired of only eating butter, meat etc? I wanna do this but I'd kinda miss fruit and shit

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

It's funny that actually I used cocaine a couple times and just felt the rush, but no bad side effects, but weed completely kills me

You're not doing it right if all you eat is butter and meat. Leafy greens is a huge part of my diet. In the morning for example I eat scrambled eggs with cheese. Lunch is a huge salad. Dinner is beef or chicken with veg. You still have to watch your calories too. Nothing negates calories in vs calories out. Its just so easy to eat at a deficit on keto that people think its a fad thing. You have to be strict with your carb count and your caloric intake as well.

There's a lot of websites on it where do you get your meal plans and stuff?

When I started I used this site.

dietdoctor.com/low-carb

They've since monetized shit on it, but it is still good if you don't pay a penny for everything. Plebbits /r keto is a good resource too.

I (op) also love green tea, sometimes I make a 1L jar and drink it in 30min.

Sometimes I tried taking a caffeine pill since its biggest side effect on me is to kill my hunger, but other SE are no cool

Mashed potatoes and bread diet worked for me, lost 100 lbs in 3 months