Ask a follower of The Left hand path anything you'd like...

Ask a follower of The Left hand path anything you'd like. I will awnser a select few questions for a limited amount of time.

What's demon spunk taste like?

why is there sandpaper on your forehead

hows 9th grade?

Do you believe that magic is real?

Are you taking hucow/breeding bitch applications?

Are you aware that you're a complete faggot?

Swastika tattoo under it.

Thats hot.
Show us.

>Ask a follower of The Left hand path
what the fuck is that?
Whats the right hand path?

When are you going to accept the fact that you are wasting your time?

Never thought about it but applying LSD to your 3rd eye might be beneficial

LaVeyan or Aquino?

it's important.

Oh shit it was true

Ahh, nevermind, you will be dead soon.

What are your intentions?

Post time stamp slut

your hot .. i like you alot .... but ... tits or GTFO ....

Did she steal post malone's tattoo?

you're a friend of a jew

what are the meanings behing your tattoos? specifically the swatiska one
genuinely curious
also in what field of magic do you operate
you seem pretty cool btw

Fuck yea.
Babe.

who is the girl in the pic?

How do you research? How do you find others that practice? How would a random Joe like me learn more about the LHP? It even the RHP?

This and this

some eastern block chick

Why black and not grey or white magic?

can we see your tits?

Why aren't you answering questions?

are you guys fucking stupid? can't you see the the filenames and deduce its source was Sup Forums?

everyone in this thread is retarded thinking that Misha Dark will be wasting her time posting on b/

Have you seen a physical demon?

Why you such an edgy cunt my dude?
oh sorry
Why have you chosen the path to take on the lifestyle role of being an edgy cunt ... my dude?

:^(

Demons do not manifest themselves physically, in the true sense anyway.
The closest you will see is in possession.

Isn't that a faction in Fallout: New Vegas?

have you seen American History X ? thoughts?

Damn you're pretty too bad I'm not white:)

and blind too apparently

What drunk slav did your tats? FFS looks like the work of 4 year old

Kekadoodledoo!
If it wasn't for the masses of shit-tier tats, she'd actually be pretty hot.

when will you read the kjv, because you need some Jesus

Half blind and half retarded I'm a happy potato

If you are going as a Nazi you should probably tattoo the proper swastika on your forehead. Otherwise you just look like a fucking moron

What's wrong with the right hand?

human garbage

>kjv
Come on OP give the good book a read.

What is the best resource for getting started ?

Is Tetragrammaton (aka Yahweh/Jehovah) a malevolent being that is spiritually vampiric?

If you DO choose to read the Good Book?
Get Bullinger's Companion Bible (KJV) and a Strong's Concordance. They allow you to understand the meanings of the original words and languages so you are not fooled in to believing traditions over facts. There were 2 Stories of Adam and Eve the first meant to apply to ALL of mankinds creation. Then on the eighth day after God;s day of rest a story is told of Ha Adam and Ha Eve The first HEBREW people. Here to till the soil.
And no apples or fruit was actually consumed.

Peace be with you.

See

You're an idiot. There's literally no more reason to believe this just because it's written down than there is to believe the Sumerian or Indian religions, which were written down first.

>not understanding the critical religion plays in civilization and human society

Your witnessing what a lack of it does to a society right now.

They were written down first.
The chronology taught by men who claim to be experts is likely wrong.

Or at the very least co-current history.

Listen I am not trying to sell you a church or to get you to pay tithes to a man in a funny hat.

Just read the books and decide for yourself.

If God desires it? You will find a path to God.

May peace be with you.

have the left hand side prepared you to take a huge big black cock/?>also asshole

are you not going to answer any questions dumb bitch

I was raised in it and went to a seminary. I had great interest, enough to take it seriously and ask questions and make sure I knew why I believed it. And that was why I became a heathen.

The definition of the word CRUELTY is "extreme indifference to suffering, or deliberate infliction of pain and suffering."

Sometimes suffering is necessary. Justice is the consequence of your actions, karma, reaping what you sow, etc. If you ignore your mom and touch a hot stove, you'll have to deal with suffering. That's a necessary consequence; that's necessary suffering. In some societies, if you rape, you'll be castrated.

But causing suffering when there is no need for it? That's considered cruelty.

Christians, this one's for you. This is all RIGHT out of the Bible, so......

1. God is OMNIPOTENT (Revelation 19:6b, Job 42:2)

“Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns." - Revelation 19:6b ("Almighty" means "omnipotent")

"“I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted." - Job 42:2

2. God created all of the Universe's laws (Jeremiah 33:25, Romans 1:20, Genesis 9:12-13, Nehemiah 9:6, Colossians 1:16-17)

"You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you."

"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."

3. God can make EXCEPTIONS to those laws. (Daniel 4:35, Job 9:7)
"All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?”"

"If he commands it, the sun won't rise and the stars won't shine."

4. Therefore, God's laws are only as necessary as he wills them to be (he can suspend his own decisions/laws/plans at will) (Psalms 115:3, Daniel 4:35)

"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he does according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can restrain his hand, or say unto him, What do you?"

"But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased."

5. God does not WANT people to suffer for eternity (1 Timothy 2:3-4 , 2 Peter 3:9)

"God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved. "

"The Lord is ... not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

Here's the question:

WHO is forcing Almighty God to TORTURE his own creation, AGAINST HIS OMNIPOTENT WILL?

Couldn't he stop the suffering after, oh, say, 35 trillion years?

>ask questions
When you read the Book of Revelation chapters 2 and 3 it describes seven churches, five of which fail to meet Gods standard. Most churches are lead by men in funny hats who are more interested in profits than in prophets.

Brother I suggested reading 1 book and using a proper concordance rather than a dictionary.

Don't give up on God just give up on organized religion and seeking men other than Christ to lead you.

>WHO is forcing
Us, his creation, YOU all of us are forcing this.
Because we war among each other, and with him, always and forever. Or we fail to choose a side.Or worse we decide we are fighting and killing FOR God.