This guy has been bullying my little sister, give him a taste if his...

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

This guy has been bullying my little sister, give him a taste if his medicine/b/rothers

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

How old is your sister?

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Show me a test

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

nypa. sort out your own problems. you sound like a shitty older brother if you cant deal with some fag

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Not Your Personal Army, faggot

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

She's 14 and I'm 18. I've tried contacting the school, but they don't do anything about bullying these days.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

kill the bully, it's simple. Also post bikini pics of your sister

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

post pics of sister and i might consider fucking him up

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Kick her ass man, you bigger than this piece of shit

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

He looks like a perfect amalgamation of every cunt from my childhood.
That being said, not your personal army. GTFO faggot

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

you're 18 and asking Sup Forums to take care of your lil sisters bully. ffs put an 1/8th of weed in his jacket and give an anonymous tip to the school

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

ITT, a fat neckbeard is mad at some kid who's banging the chick OP has been pining over for 3 years (but has never actually spoken to)

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

You faggot that’s your job. Be an older brother and standup for your younger siblings you pussy. Especially if it’s a guy bullying your sister. Nut up

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

This is a good idea actually, but expensive

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Lol that bitch insecure as fuck, covering his face in some way or not having one picture with a fill smile and just a few photos he is obviously bullying because he is insecure about himself

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

an 1/8th of weed is like £30 in the UK. Idk where OP is from. It's worth it fr your little sister.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Weed is one of the cheapest and trashiest drugs out there.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Married Dad here, but my sister is 3 years younger then me. When we were teens, like 16/13, this one douche at her middle school was bullying her and spreading shit that she sucked him and his buddies off behind the burger joint near the school. Kid was a complete asshole. I caught him off school grounds and put him down, just one punch to the gut and one to his cheek. His buddy was too scared to even help. As I was walking away, he said he was going to call the cops. I told him he better not, really didn;t care. But GET THIS. He wrote my sister a letter of apology. Loved giving him the stink eye look all the time I saw him after that.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

not posting nudes of your sister

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

also is his name Blake Qilliams or Blake Williams with a typo in his autistic name

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

For some reason I read an ounce when I saw 1/8. An 8th in southerner California costs about 40-50$

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

lets see 'em

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Agree wholeheartedly.

Did telling on him to his mommy and daddy not work, and now you have to turn to Sup Forums? Grow a pair, and take care of it.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Just get like 2 grams then retard. That's $20

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

we know youre full of shit
this cracka probably stole your bitch lmao

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

j*******[email protected]

his email. any guesses?

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

why don't you do something, faggot.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit