This guy has been bullying my little sister, give him a taste if his medicine/b/rothers

This guy has been bullying my little sister, give him a taste if his medicine/b/rothers

How old is your sister?

Show me a test

nypa. sort out your own problems. you sound like a shitty older brother if you cant deal with some fag

Not Your Personal Army, faggot

She's 14 and I'm 18. I've tried contacting the school, but they don't do anything about bullying these days.

kill the bully, it's simple. Also post bikini pics of your sister

post pics of sister and i might consider fucking him up

Kick her ass man, you bigger than this piece of shit

He looks like a perfect amalgamation of every cunt from my childhood.
That being said, not your personal army. GTFO faggot

you're 18 and asking Sup Forums to take care of your lil sisters bully. ffs put an 1/8th of weed in his jacket and give an anonymous tip to the school

ITT, a fat neckbeard is mad at some kid who's banging the chick OP has been pining over for 3 years (but has never actually spoken to)

You faggot that’s your job. Be an older brother and standup for your younger siblings you pussy. Especially if it’s a guy bullying your sister. Nut up

This is a good idea actually, but expensive

Lol that bitch insecure as fuck, covering his face in some way or not having one picture with a fill smile and just a few photos he is obviously bullying because he is insecure about himself

an 1/8th of weed is like £30 in the UK. Idk where OP is from. It's worth it fr your little sister.

Weed is one of the cheapest and trashiest drugs out there.

Married Dad here, but my sister is 3 years younger then me. When we were teens, like 16/13, this one douche at her middle school was bullying her and spreading shit that she sucked him and his buddies off behind the burger joint near the school. Kid was a complete asshole. I caught him off school grounds and put him down, just one punch to the gut and one to his cheek. His buddy was too scared to even help. As I was walking away, he said he was going to call the cops. I told him he better not, really didn;t care. But GET THIS. He wrote my sister a letter of apology. Loved giving him the stink eye look all the time I saw him after that.

>not posting nudes of your sister

also is his name Blake Qilliams or Blake Williams with a typo in his autistic name

For some reason I read an ounce when I saw 1/8. An 8th in southerner California costs about 40-50$

>lets see 'em

Agree wholeheartedly.

Did telling on him to his mommy and daddy not work, and now you have to turn to Sup Forums? Grow a pair, and take care of it.

Just get like 2 grams then retard. That's $20

we know youre full of shit
this cracka probably stole your bitch lmao

j*******[email protected]

his email. any guesses?

why don't you do something, faggot.