/seriea/: Roma vs Lazio matchthread

ROMA (4-2-3-1) Szczesny; Rüdiger, Manolas, Fazio, Emerson Palmieri; De Rossi, Strootman; Salah, Nainggolan, El Shaarawy; Dzeko.
>subs: Alisson, Lobont, Juan Jesus, Vermaelen, Mario Rui, Bruno Peres, Paredes, Grenier, Gerson, Perotti, Totti. All. Luciano Spalletti

LAZIO (3-5-2): Strakosha; Bastos, de Vrij, Wallace; Basta, Parolo, Biglia, Milinkovic, Lulic; Immobile, Keita.
>subs: Vargic, Adamonis, Patric, Hoedt, Radu, Lukaku, Murgia, Crecco, Luis Alberto, Felipe Anderson, Lombardi, Djordjevic. All. Simone Inzaghi

which will prevail, Roma choking powers whenever they can close down on Juve or Lazio choking powers in league derbies?
get in here and find out

Other urls found in this thread:

24nbastreams.com/live-soccer-stream-03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Felipe Anderson on the bench

Into the TRASH Nazio goes.

don't worry la its the real inzaghi playing tricks on AS Reddit, he will come on in 80th minute and score a hattrick

i rate Keita lads

Lulic is always beastmode in the derbies tho
he plays like shit the whole season and then looks like Robben on steroids vs Roma

Any working BT 3 acestream links?

oh baby

Lulic usally takes Keita's place tho
Poor onesto ragazzo del sud

>Macron

Lulic second striker with Keita?
catenaccio confirmed

daaaaamn, that's sexy as fuck

that really is fucking sweet

noice

Only have shitty http: 24nbastreams.com/live-soccer-stream-03/

>roma ultras wont sing or bring flags
what the fuck are they unhappy about now?

Holy fuck

i don't even care at this point, fuck them and their drama queen always the victim attitude

Monchi isn't Italian enough

>gecko

Stracoscia is shit

fuck you stracoscia

>Irrelevance: the match

Lazio also has theyr 80's shirt sponsor just for this game

we're still not gonna watch your stupid league Alberto

>Lazio with a 5-4-1
holy bus narking batman

wew salad

based Momo

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>AS Reddit

KEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITAKEITA KEITA
TOLD YOU GUYS

SIEG
H
E
I
L

pls how to cop this, how to get, do I have to beg dzeko on twitter to donate one to me

>Fagzio
>le 7th best hue left-back man
>FLAPPYHANDS chesney

it has been probably sold out already
the last special jersey also sold out really fast

>>le 7th best hue left-back man
soon to be le 1st best shitalian left-back man

fazio has unironically become an elite defender this season

What company is SPQR on Roma's shirt? Ive never heard of them

yeah but on the goal he was really shit
you can't allow that much space to Keita

100% ERA

AS Roma 0 - [1] SS Lazio
Keita Baldé Diao Goal

What? What is this, alternative facts day?

No, he fucking has not. Fazio looks good against smaller Serie A teams because Roma defends deep and italian football is slow-paced, but he was dogshit in the beginning of the season, made plenty of game-losing mistakes and in EVERY GAME against speedy wingers/strikers he's a gigantic liability due to only being able to jog at 6km/h.

He's just a systembabby/SerieAbabby.

Multiple reports Franck Kessie rejects #ASRoma because he wants #ACMilan #Atalanta #CFC #AFC

riomma faggots BTFO
:^)

Where is my giallozozzi.png ?

I think he's a meme but stealing from Roma would be nice

roma's defence was really bad at the begining of this season not because of fazio
it were because juan jesus and spalletti insist on playing bruno peres on left intead of right
both of them causing roma a lot of goals
fazio was the only centre back roma had who was actually good at that time

DAB ON EM WHITE BOIS

Why is the stadium so empty, isn't this a massive game?

both sides ultras are protesting and the stadium is something like 80k capacity. and shitty time everyone has to work

>and shitty time everyone has to work
on a sunday? and the 1st of may tomorrow?

why do they buy another box to box?
they already have kucka and jack

>everyone has to work
It's Italy m8

el shaarawy is shit get him off

chimp out

Italian fans are the biggest fucking babies in Europe, that's why

low effort

is 1st of may a holiday?

kucka isn't thát good and bonaventura doesn't do defence.
if rumours are true then something like bonaventura-kessie-fabregas is decent i think, definetly EL-spot.
And defence of Ghoulam-Mussachio-Romagnoli-Calabria is also decent

dzeko is shit get him off

it is for us and probably also for italy too because we are basically the same

T O T T I

wew lad

>Totti gets in
>swapped after first half because he can't run for more than ten minutes

una facia una raza

>bonaventura-kessie-fabregas
>Ghoulam-Mussachio-Romagnoli-Calabria
kek
meelan has no money to buy all those players

(You)

ghoulam is practically confirmed mate. he wants to get out of napoli and milan offered some stupid wage like 3,5 million a year

We got the cinks now

>rudiger has been shit on RB for 2 games straight
>better play him there again in the derby
is spalletti retarded?

yonghongli is not as rich as suning, isn't he?

150 million kit confirmed

Spalletti just doesnt care anymore and cant wait to change team

ERA PENAL

RIGORE PAA RIOMMA

>penalty

L M A O

Where is Spalletti going next year? Juve job seems to be no longer available

WTF? I HATE ROMA NOW!

the fck are you saying retard

NO ERA PENAL

benulty :DDDDD

are you retarded?